What's new

Malik to BJP: Will see who hoists Lal Chowk flag

Firstly, India and Pakistan did not fight four wars for Kashmir. There were two wars and one undeclared war. 1971 War was not fought over the Kashmir issue.
Secondly, that is because Pakistan has more respect of the international law and does not want to raise communal tensions and cause more bloodshed and innocent Kashmiri lives, something BJP clearly does not care about.

Oh is it i hope thats a eye opener for me

have you heard about
  1. sending non regulars in kashmir in 1947
  2. operation gibraltor
  3. air force attacks in 1971 which initiated the war
  4. kargil
  5. using the policy of terrorism as accepted by your own politicians

Forget BJP and forget Kashmiris, none of Indians care about the bloodshed for those who involve themselves in violent activities starting from the so called jihad bombing themselves up or throwing stones does not matter kashmiri or not.

If your association is one of the four mentioned above then I can understand these effortless and low intelligence posts. Living in middle east has given me enough experience with all the flavors of Indians and their empty perceptions about Pakistan.
Having friends in west i also have quite perceptions about Pakistan.... :lol:
Does it matter. you can have anything down your throat.

What I meant to say that Pak flag is not even flying in Azad Kashmir, we are liberal enough to recognize their wishes and let them have their own government and flag rather forcing "Pakistanisation" down their throat..
Your liberalisation goes down to toilet with the signing of "Kashmir banega Pakistan" on documents in P0K.
And four wars were not fought over Kashmir but that line is directly coming from CBSC history book..I remember how humorous was it to study under Indian education system with all the low IQ myth they teach about Pakistan.
Dont you guys say that Kashmir is the root cause of all problems between India and Pakistan. Ok if you are ready to change your stance we are ready. Lets start from terrorism from pakistan.....
But Pakistan flag did fly on Lal Chowk without any efforts from the Pk government which speaks volume about rising and shining india loved by Kashmiris!

Well i still wonder one flag hoisting can give so much goosebumps to people in Pakistan but still Kashmir continues to be part of India.

Now please dont start your sentence with "one day........." "soon....." kinda bored with it hearing for past quite sometime. :lol:

Ordinary Local Kashmiris hoisting a flag in their land is one thing. Non-Kashmiri Hindu invaders hoisting their flag in someone else's land is another.

exactly that is the same reason why Pakistan should not raise its flag in P0K because it was invaded by the irregulars

As far as AJK is concerned we also have option of 15 million non hindus who will be delighted to raise that flag.:D

exactly that is the same reason why Pakistan should not raise its flag in P0K because it was invaded by the irregulars

As far as AJK is concerned we also have option of 15 million non hindus who will be delighted to raise that flag.:D

:rofl:

Believe me no one in Azad Jammu and Kashmir would want to raise your tricolor flag with a wheel in the middle.

:rofl:

Ahhhh...so main point of your post is ....India is great country and democracy :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

JK

thats how a non democracies like PRC work!
314377.jpg

thats how a non democracies like PRC work!
314377.jpg

It shows sheer ignorance of someone rather than communist face of China..if you bothered to read up on that picture you would know it was taken at the sentencing of some drug racket in China. Unless you are telling me that "democratic India" has got a place for narcotics traffickers too..

Are we asking for India flag with the wheel of righteousness? we are talking about the green flag with the shortening white portion. :rofl:

or wheel of Imperial Ashoka??

i have my full sympathies for you that you cannot host your flag at a place for which you fought 4 wars got your so many soldiers killed. :D

The Mods should ban her for this. I'm soo sick of seeing hindus joking/laughing at the deaths of Pakistanis.

It shows sheer ignorance of someone rather than communist face of China..if you bothered to read up on that picture you would know it was taken at the sentencing of some drug racket in China. Unless you are telling me that "democratic India" has got a place for narcotics traffickers too..

or wheel of Imperial Ashoka??

well Malik is no better than drug trafficker plus India is a democracy we don't shoot people now and then..even kasab and ajmal amir are alive here..let alone drug traffickers..our father of nation says..
"I have a million reasons to die for but not a single to kill for."
i have another nation who kills for prostitution!!!

TalibanShootWomenInKabul.jpg

well Malik is no better than drug trafficker plus India is a democracy we don't shoot people now and then..even kasab and ajmal amir are alive here..let alone drug traffickers..our father of nation says..
"I have a million reasons to die for but not a single to kill for."
i have another nation who kills for prostitution!!!

TalibanShootWomenInKabul.jpg
Ghandi phrases look very cool on paper..and online forums to troll about..but have very little practical value!

Oh thanks for reminding me i heard that in one of the videos of Zaid Hamid..... :lol::rofl:
Trust me i have read that long before ziad hamid came to scene..and the first time i read it was by an American author!

Back
Top Bottom