What's new

Malik Kafur, great Islaic warrior of S.A. who destroyed Hindu Kingdoms of South India

Oh, I'm sorry, I seem to keep forgetting that all pakistanis are direct descendants of the invaders. Once again my apologies.

Yes and apologies accepted b/c i am belong to Syed family and you trolling tool treat me as convert. And your comments speak your sick mentality.
I have a question to you before hindu what your family members were? Now don tell be that since earth begin you all were hindu b/c human race is more older then hindu religion.

Yes and apologies accepted b/c i am belong to Syed family and you trolling tool treat me as convert. And your comments speak your sick mentality.
I have a question to you before hindu what your family members were? Now don tell be that since earth begin you all were hindu b/c human race is more older then hindu religion.

My ancestors made the journey from our vedic home planet to settle on earth, so I can trace my ancestory there, just like you can trace your ancestory to the invaders. I see you belong to the Syed family, that's nice, I also have a mongolian friend with the surname Khan, claims he's descended from one of the cattle herders/human waste handlers from Ghengis' army.

My ancestors made the journey from our vedic home planet to settle on earth, so I can trace my ancestory there, just like you can trace your ancestory to the invaders. I see you belong to the Syed family, that's nice, I also have a mongolian friend with the surname Khan, claims he's descended from one of the cattle herders/human waste handlers from Ghengis' army.

So you also not from hindu family. Great
and tree are not tree and days are not days
upload_2015-12-2_7-58-52.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2015-12-2_7-57-53.jpeg
    upload_2015-12-2_7-57-53.jpeg
    9.7 KB · Views: 21

There are several syeds who are converting from Hinduism, if a high caste brahmans got converted they were accorded an exaltet titles like syeds and shaikh so that they could retain their high social status upon conversion.

Why is this in Pakistan History. Please move this to Indian history. Nothing to do with us.

I find Zafar Khan's campaigns against the mongols more heroic to be honest....

Why is this in Pakistan History. Please move this to Indian history. Nothing to do with us.

This is a part of our history. Pakistan considers itself a successor state, ideologically, to the old Muslim empires of India.

In fact the entire Pakistan movement was launched (in modern day Indian provinces like UP btw) in response to the loss of Muslim political power after the fall of the Mughal Empire

And Pakistan itself briefly existed on opposite sides of the subcontinent, in areas where Muslims formed a majority after a 1000 years of Muslim rule

Back
Top Bottom