What's new

Malik Kafur, great Islaic warrior of S.A. who destroyed Hindu Kingdoms of South India

A 'Hindu' was captured as a slave, castrated, nominally became muslim for convenience, and he turned out to be a great asset to Khilji Sultan......On pattern of Janissary of Ottomans, Sultans of Delhi should have done the same to Hindus, raising their kids as soldiers, castrating them like unsullied of game of thrones, and using them against their own Hindus. Speaking of it, the founder of Vijayanagar empire, Harihara and his brother , were taken as slaves to Delhi by Muhammad bin Tughlaq and converted to Islam, though they later reverted. Tughlaq should have castrated them.

Last edited:
A 'Hindu' was captured as a slave, castrated, nominally became muslim for convenience, and he turned out to be a great asset to Khilji Sultan......On pattern of Janissary of Ottomans, Sultans of Delhi should have done the same to Hindus, raising their kids as soldiers, castrating them like unsullied of game of thrones, and using them against their own Hindus. Speaking of it, the founder of Vijayanagar empire, Harihara and his brother , were taken as slaves to Delhi by Muhammad bin Tughlaq and converted to Islam, though they later reverted back. Tughlaq should have castrated them.

You can start rewriting the history of India with Pakistani narrative. Will be entertaining for your countrymen.

Seriously there are a lot of other great Muslim warriors you can write about, Kafur is a bad choice. BTW if you really have to talk about him, call him a muslim warrior, not an Islamic warrior.

Nearly all of muslim conquests of sub-continent were done by adventurous, greedy and selfish rulers and their generals, who had no intention at all of spreading Islam. Khalid bin Walid (r.a) was an Islamic warrior, Musna bin Harsa was an Islamic warrior and so on because they were not waging war for personal glory and wealth, they were waging war to protect and spread Islam.

But anyone who thinks Ghaznavi, Ghauri, Babur and their respective generals were Islamic warriors needs to read a bit of history. They were just conquerors who found the wealth of India and lack of the will to resist by its inhabitants attractive and attacked, looted and conquered it.

Lol an Indian has created thread about him, Indians here are labeling him "Islamic leader", are we supposed to be shocked or what?. I wonder what about Malik Kafur is pissing off Hindus, may be the fact that an ex-Hindu eunuch conquered South India for Khilji Sultan. Dont feel embarrassed, its just history.......

Lol an Indian has created thread about him, Indians here are labeling him "Islamic leader", are we supposed to be shocked or what?. I wonder what about Malik Kafur is pissing off Hindus, may be the fact that an ex-Hindu eunuch conquered South India for Khilji Sultan. Dont feel embarrassed, its just history.......
He is a great Islamic leader, inshallah more Muslims will follow in his footsteps and get castrated. :)

@waz Can you please move this thread into "Central and South Asia" section as it relates to South Asian or Indian history as opposed to Pakistan. Thanks

The thread and it's contents did not occur anywhere near or in what is Pakistan. Further they had not even have indirect effect.

only because our temples are far sturdier than mosques. The barbarian invaders simply gave up because they couldn't demolish them.

What an idiotic logic and if we are those kind of people which you guys projected and promoted then by that logic your statement is lame and our number one target will be always temples and it will give us lot of wealth also.

What an idiotic logic and if we are those kind of people which you guys projected and promoted then by that logic your statement is lame and our number one target will be always temples and it will give us lot of wealth also.

"We", not you, you're just convert, you never had much of a choice, and I don't blame you. I'm speaking about the actual invaders who brought murder, looting, and rape to the sub-continent.

"We", not you, you're just convert, you never had much of a choice, and I don't blame you. I'm speaking about the actual invaders who brought murder, looting, and rape to the sub-continent.
HA HA. who told you that we are converted?

Back
Top Bottom