What's new

Malik Ishaq arrested: Pakistan arrests top militant

Topi drama..

he will be released in few days for lack of evidence.

Tiger Awan. Its called 'protectative custody', i can explain it if its too hard to understand and the motives behind it. And my sources tell me he was picked by Intel.

Lej and this guy has nothing to do with the blasts, the blasts happened after we handed Gawadar port operations to China, India showed concerns on this, these blasts were to show that the B'istan is not safe and to scare away the Chinese, terrorists trained in Afghanistan and funded by external enemies of Pakistan always have had hands in religious and ethnic violence in our country to destabilize it for own benefits.

+ UNO Officials and international community never spoke on the killings of innocent people by drone attacks, i remember the killing of a Jamaat, who were offering their Fajr prayer and a drone attack on a wedding ceremony and etc etc. But on this incident they are asking Pakistan for justice and Australia is offering Sylum for Hazara community...

46983_383139241784634_981077967_n.jpg

+ UNO Officials and international community never spoke on the killings of innocent people by drone attacks, i remember the killing of a Jamaat, who were offering their Fajr prayer and a drone attack on a wedding ceremony and etc etc. But on this incident they are asking Pakistan for justice and Australia is offering Sylum for Hazara community...

46983_383139241784634_981077967_n.jpg

So you agree Malik Ishaq and LEJ are acting on someone else behalf that's why they do frequent hate speeches on Shia's?

So you agree Malik Ishaq and LEJ are acting on someone else behalf that's why they do frequent hate speeches on Shia's?
I m sure that no sunni organization did these recent blasts in queta against Hazara community.
Hate speeches on Shia are the result of hate Speeches on "Sahaba i Ikram".

A leader of well know terrorist who openly admits of killing is living in Rahim yar khan suburbs out in the open well protected

He openly admits of the killings in courts judge release him cause no evidence.

yes your honor i killed them and i will do it again

son you are released my banker just informed me their is no evidence against you.

PMLN calls to congratulate him on his release.

Heat comes down IN tell agencies get a wind of it they move in to protect their A.s.set.

The End

I m sure that no sunni organization did these recent blasts in queta against Hazara community.
Hate speeches on Shia are the result of hate Speeches on "Sahaba i Ikram".

''Shahaba I Ikram'' Must be proud of People like you

Few days, back bigots were cursing Pak Army and now they are cursing judiciary,,,, which is re-instated by executive order of Asif Ali Zardari, upon request of PTI.

Carry on...

Drone attacks are taking place by the permission of Asif ALi Zardari....... the great leader of faithful.

There needs to be a false encounter with this clown and he gets shot.

They do it often in Balochistan with Baloch separatists and have done it before after Rah E Rast, summary executions or extra-judicial killings they are called. I do not know whether to support them or not. On one hand I would like seeing it happen to Ishaq but what proves who is a terrorist? For all we know they can pick me up tommorow and do it. Frankly my view of the army and ISI has changed radically over the years. I support the war but they haven't done much useful have they and yes maybe a dangerous militant like Ishaq ought to be shot.

You want proof? Not a single Taliban top commander arrested or killed. It shows a level of incompetence not found anywhere else but no trouble picking up 600-800 innocents many who no one knows is a terrorist and now sitting in American jailsNo sir, America, no, no sir! We will do it in a jiffy.

Proof? Afia last seen in Pakistan.

Few days, back bigots were cursing Pak Army and now they are cursing judiciary,,,, which is re-instated by executive order of Asif Ali Zardari, upon request of PTI.

Batman yaar. Criticizing the army doesn't mean lack of support. When will you grow up yaar. I supported them throughout my life. Now you know when I see there is no return, army won't return the favor and there are no rewards for my loyalty to them I wonder... what should I do?

Blind support is never good. Your situation might be the same shock I received one day when I used to support Mushy. Its like a lightning bolt. There are good and bad in every institution, army is no exception bro. Point out their wrongs and they will flourish and strenghthen. Do nothing and say all is fine the generals will grow relaxed and develop a pounch.

I will proudly take the bullet for the army, even said would prepare a party to chase down Hakimullah Maseed, head of TTP but don't tell me not to criticize because that is my way of doing service to my land. An army has to be strong internally and externally... not weak on both counts. Do not hate me Batman, I was a loyalist of Musharraf, even met him.

''Shahaba I Ikram'' Must be proud of People like you

Instead of Teaching your own sect members to stop cursing and restrict your cursings to Yazid and killer of Hussain (R.A), you say people should patiently hear you and your people hear cursing ''Shahaba I Ikram'' ?. I can give you many FB links where people with names like Syed Ali Hussain Turabi,,, Ali hassan etc etc giving maa bhen ki gaaliya to sahaba karam on Shia Pages.

Taali Do hatho say baajti hay hazrat, Khud bhe dhayan rakh lia karo religious unity ka phir

Its due to this type of nonsense that Drone Strikes take place.

This terrorist is responsible for thousands of deaths and yet he is living in a mansion in Pakistan.

We can just imagine that Pakistan will be equally passive for all the terrorists who live in FATA and thus the necessity of drone strikes to wipe out those animals.

Imagine if Drone Strikes had been going on Southern Punjab. These kinds of terrorist attacks would not have happened.

Nobody is infallible. Open your eyes and see that there are sunni extremists.

I have to wonder, your stance on Kashmir. How much did it stem from this bigotry and the internal situation of the state-the stance that is against cessation of Kashmir to Pakistan and for total independence.

Back
Top Bottom