What's new

Malik Ishaq arrested: Pakistan arrests top militant

hang this bastard .look at his ugly face . Let the donkey **** him

I have to wonder, your stance on Kashmir. How much did it stem from this bigotry and the internal situation of the state-the stance that is against cessation of Kashmir to Pakistan and for total independence.

The Kashmiri State prior to 1947 ran on Sikh/Hindu Extremist under feudalism, religion was used to keep to status quo and power structure in place - the Maharaja and his family, and so on; the need to capitalise on power and money became more and more transparent as time went on. However, the Kashmiri people, as a people, have always been one - it was never the common Muslim, Hindu, Sikh, Buddhist that oppressed one another, but was the tyrants in place that abused and exploited a religion for their personal benefits. Extremism benefits those at the top, we saw that with the rise of fascism in early 20th century Europe.

Today, in some degree, the reverse is true -- there is a minority of extremist militants (and I know I'll get a lot of flack for saying this: the vast majority are sponsored by the ISI) that attempt to break the harmonic social fabric of Kashmir, the expulsion of the Hindu Pandits is a day of darkness, in the same regard as the massacres of muslims by the Maharaja. Today, we also see a two-sided exploitation of religion - one by the Indian State to make it easier for their armies to commit atrocities (the "them and us", bharat mata chanting, chest beating ugliness so Hindu/Sikh soldiers of Indian regiments find it easier to be cold and calculating) - and one by smaller extremist groups. Both are backed by non-Kashmiris -- in the middle, it is us, the Kashmiris, that suffer, as it has been for decades and indeed, the last two centuries.

Now, the Kashmiri Struggle hasn't erupted after 1947 - it was in place before that, the Quit Kashmir movement along with smaller uprisings before that and so on. It was a struggle against feudalism, bigotry and oppression. It does not matter what the colour, race, creed or religion of a tyrant is that - it is simply a tyrant. The current struggle is a continuation of the struggle of the past, it is the same thing -- we, the Kashmiri people, are asking for our collective rights, whether we be Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist or Sikh.

What also must be remembered that is in 1947 it was Kashmiris that rose up against the Maharaja, it was the Azad Kashmir Regiment, the Gilgit Scouts, and the common people in the face of great adversity -- of ethnic cleansing, against genocide.

Our goal as a people must be (apart from liberation) must be of compassion, progress and tolerance. The quote in my signature will sum this up better:

"For us, Azadi (independence) means not just getting rid of foreign occupation of our beloved motherland but also to remove hunger, poverty, ignorance and disease and to overcome economic and social deprivation.." ~ Maqbool Bhat.

When I, personally, say that I am a nationalist, I do not mean that I am singular and close minded in my political affiliation; Kashmiri Nationalism is a love for all the peoples of Kashmir, to empathise with their problems and to try to commit oneself to the service of the collective rather than oneself -- that's Kashmiriyat.

Hopefully 40000 Days;) after that if his soul is not released naturally...Police can help.

I think this terrorist must be executed ASAP.

Pakistan's weak judiciary has allowed every terrorist pig to be released. And then we wonder why there's terrorism in Pakistan. Meanwhile our pathetic CJ will continue avoiding this issue and focusing on non important issues like dual nationality.
I'm pretty sure in a month or so if not days we'll see Malik Ishaq enjoying biryani in some town in Punjab.

Instead of Teaching your own sect members to stop cursing and restrict your cursings to Yazid and killer of Hussain (R.A), you say people should patiently hear you and your people hear cursing ''Shahaba I Ikram'' ?. I can give you many FB links where people with names like Syed Ali Hussain Turabi,,, Ali hassan etc etc giving maa bhen ki gaaliya to sahaba karam on Shia Pages.

Taali Do hatho say baajti hay hazrat, Khud bhe dhayan rakh lia karo religious unity ka phir

WHEN DID I BECOME THE LEADER OF THE SECT WANNA JUDGE ME GO AHEAD AND JUDGE ,E FOR WHAT I SAY AND DO ,SHOW ME ONE JUST EVEN ONE POST HERE MAKING FUN OF ANY RESPECTED RELIGION.
you say people should patiently hear you and your people hear cursing ''Shahaba I Ikram'' ?.

THE BIGGEST INSULT TO ''Shahaba I Ikram'' IS PEOPLE COMMITTING MASS MURDER IN THE NAME OF ''Shahaba I Ikram''.

THE BIGGEST INSULT TO ISLAM AND HIS PROPHET IS THE PEOPLE USING ISLAM FOR PERSONAL GAINS.

THE BIGGEST INSULT TO ISLAMS IS HOMOSEXUALS LIVING IN CAVES PREACHING ISLAM WITH GUN AND BOMBS.I AM SURE ''Shahaba I Ikram'' CHEERS WITH JOYS WHEN INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE KILLED TO HONOR THEM.

THE SIMPLE FACT IS YOU ARE THE ONES INSULTING THE PROPHET OR HIS RELIGION BY DOING EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HIS TEACHINGS WERE AND THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL YOURSELF SUNNI OR MUSLIM.

YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM IF OTHERS AREN'T SAFE FROM YOU PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Taali Do hatho say baajti hay hazrat, Khud bhe dhayan rakh lia karo religious unity ka phir

OVER 100,000 PAKISTANIS /YR GO TO PERFORM HAJJ YET PAKISTAN IS TOP CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TEACH ME RELIGION.

THE ALMIGHTY SAID IT VERY VERY CLEARLY ''EVERY INDIVIDUAL WILL ANSWER FOR HIS OR HER DEEDS'' NO WHERE IN THE QUR'AN ITS SAYS PAKISTANIS AND ONLY PAKISTANIS CAN JUDGE AND KILL WHOM EVER THEY LIKE IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

LEARN TO RESPECT ''Shahaba I Ikram'' FIRST I DO DO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

WHEN DID I BECOME THE LEADER OF THE SECT WANNA JUDGE ME GO AHEAD AND JUDGE ,E FOR WHAT I SAY AND DO ,SHOW ME ONE JUST EVEN ONE POST HERE MAKING FUN OF ANY RESPECTED RELIGION.

THE BIGGEST INSULT TO ''Shahaba I Ikram'' IS PEOPLE COMMITTING MASS MURDER IN THE NAME OF ''Shahaba I Ikram''.

THE BIGGEST INSULT TO ISLAM AND HIS PROPHET IS THE PEOPLE USING ISLAM FOR PERSONAL GAINS.

THE BIGGEST INSULT TO ISLAMS IS HOMOSEXUALS LIVING IN CAVES PREACHING ISLAM WITH GUN AND BOMBS.I AM SURE ''Shahaba I Ikram'' CHEERS WITH JOYS WHEN INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE KILLED TO HONOR THEM.

THE SIMPLE FACT IS YOU ARE THE ONES INSULTING THE PROPHET OR HIS RELIGION BY DOING EXACTLY THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT HIS TEACHINGS WERE AND THEN YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO CALL YOURSELF SUNNI OR MUSLIM.

YOU ARE NOT A MUSLIM IF OTHERS AREN'T SAFE FROM YOU PERIOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OVER 100,000 PAKISTANIS /YR GO TO PERFORM HAJJ YET PAKISTAN IS TOP CORRUPT COUNTRY IN THE WORLD AND YOU HAVE THE NERVE TO TEACH ME RELIGION.

THE ALMIGHTY SAID IT VERY VERY CLEARLY ''EVERY INDIVIDUAL WILL ANSWER FOR HIS OR HER DEEDS'' NO WHERE IN THE QUR'AN ITS SAYS PAKISTANIS AND ONLY PAKISTANIS CAN JUDGE AND KILL WHOM EVER THEY LIKE IN THE NAME OF ISLAM.

LEARN TO RESPECT ''Shahaba I Ikram'' FIRST I DO DO YOU !!!!!!!!!!!

Usual Gibberish and moving sideways avoiding what has been asked or not clearly saying I will restrict my cursing to specific persons.

Shabash Hazrat, Apni harkaty continue rakhay.

Pakistan's weak judiciary has allowed every terrorist pig to be released. And then we wonder why there's terrorism in Pakistan. Meanwhile our pathetic CJ will continue avoiding this issue and focusing on non important issues like dual nationality.
I'm pretty sure in a month or so if not days we'll see Malik Ishaq enjoying biryani in some town in Punjab.

The moron even has cell phones in his jail. He is in constant contact with his cadres. He and Lahori used to live like kings in the jails upon their last arrest. He openly admitted murder.

Usual Gibberish and moving sideways avoiding what has been asked or not clearly saying I will restrict my cursing to specific persons.

Shabash Hazrat, Apni harkaty continue rakhay.

You are an idiot.

You are an idiot.

Thank you moron for proving my point. Hazrat May phir say wait kar raha hu ap ki CAPS LOCK MAY JAZBATI BAKWAS KA KAY APP MJHAY BATA SAKAY MAY EK WAHABI SLAVE MENTALITY KA BANDA HU AUR APP EK MASOOM SAAF ZHEN KAY MAALIK HAY.

The moron even has cell phones in his jail. He is in constant contact with his cadres. He and Lahori used to live like kings in the jails upon their last arrest. He openly admitted murder.

Nothing unusual, this phenomena is prevalent in all jails. that's how BANNU prison break occured, they knew inside out of the prison.

Nothing unusual, this phenomena is prevalent in all jails. that's how BANNU prison break occured, they knew inside out of the prison.

I don't think Bannu jailbreak happened without connivance of prison authorities...

Fire and Blood

Express Tribune

Arresting Malik Ishaq under the MPO (maintenance of public order) and carrying out ‘targeted operations’ — whatever that means — is no way to handle the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi (LeJ). Action against the LeJ cannot be limited to Quetta, or even Balochistan because this is a group that is entrenched in every part of Pakistan, a group which spreads its poison from pulpits and Facebook pages alike, a group that is actively aided and abetted by a very active political wing. Unlike their TTP allies, they cannot be geographically or politically isolated. A few scattered arrests cannot harm them.

Nor can they be negotiated with, in the mistaken assumption that bringing them into the ‘mainstream’ will somehow moderate them. That is folly. They have long since declared war on Pakistan, and nothing short of an all-out full-spectrum war, with all the pain and blood that entails, will rid us of them.

It will require Pakistan’s institutions to work together in a way that they have never done before. The civilians will need to stop playing politics and debating semantics. The army and agencies will have to purge themselves of those who still mistakenly look upon this group as some kind of asset and it will require the judiciary to work with the government, agencies and the police to plug the holes that allow people like Malik Ishaq and his cronies to walk free time and again.

While this war must begin with intelligence-based police and paramilitary operations, it cannot end there. We must not allow the state to fool us with limited operations, eyewash arrests and the killing of foot soldiers while the commanders walk free and the infrastructure of terror remains intact.

A partial operation is in fact more dangerous than no operation at all. In the past, the LeJ has systematically killed and intimidated witnesses, the police and judges alike, and stopping short of its complete eradication means that they will do so again with the result that no one in the security agencies or judiciary will ever be willing to stick their necks out again.

If special courts are needed in which the identity of the witnesses, arresting officers and judges is concealed, then so be it. If secret evidence is allowed, with the right of bail and even the right to appeal suspended then so be it. If monitoring crosses the border into invasion of privacy, then so be it. If the most dangerous terrorists never even reach the court and are instead ‘disappeared’ or ‘encountered’ then so be it.

One cannot fight an enemy of this nature by adhering to rules or even without giving up some basic liberties and right; don’t fool yourself into thinking that this is possible. And guess what? It happens anyway. Politicians have never refrained from falsely implicating and victimising their rivals. The agencies have never shied away from torturing, killing and dumping ‘suspects’ and the police have never had many qualms in simply ‘removing’ certain criminals who got too big for their boots. In a civilised society such measures are reprehensible, but this is not a civilised society, nor is it likely to become one in the near future. This is a functioning anarchy spiralling towards civil war and disintegration, where the state has abdicated its responsibilities. As such, it’s not unreasonable to ask that these tactics be used against those who so richly deserve them.

And these are, in any case, ad-hoc and short-term tactics that will undoubtedly result in grave abuses if allowed to continue for very long. In the medium term, draconian anti-terror legislation and judicial reform will be needed to make sure that a weak FIR does not result in the release of mass murderers. The law-enforcement agencies acting against the terrorists must be protected from reprisals and special high-security jails will be needed to prevent the all too frequent escapes, and to eliminate the ability of these killers to use jails as bases of operations and recruiting grounds.

More importantly, no distinction can be made between the LeJ and its political wing, the Ahle Sunnat Wal Jamaat. But a ban must go beyond simply outlawing a name, it must outlaw an entire ideology and those who propagate it — whether through a pulpit, party platform or twitter account. Similarly, strict rules must be made to disallow the airing of the viewpoints of these groups and their spokespersons on the media. There can be no TV interview of Ehsanullah Ahsan or Ludhianvi. Free speech ends where incitement to violence begins. Those making electoral alliances with terrorists, and the ASWJ is nothing less than the political wing of a terrorist organisation, must be treated like terrorists themselves.

Make no mistake, there will be retaliation and blowback on a scale that even blood-stained Pakistan has not yet witnessed, but better to pay the price now than die the death of a thousand cuts. Sooner or later those being butchered will take up arms and then we will be faced with a nightmare that will make Syria look like a walk in the park. This then, is a prescription to deal with the cancer that is the LeJ. It will be painful and at times the cure will seem worse than the disease, but it must be done. It won’t happen. It won’t happen because our politicians are spineless; our agencies are either incompetent or in cahoots, and our superior judiciary is more interested in admitting blasphemy petitions against Sherry Rehman. Once the headlines move on, so will all of them. The arrested killers and their political cronies will be released, threats will be made and massacres will be carried out. And the Lashkar-e-Jhangvi and its allies will be one step closer to a victory that was made possible not because we lost, but because we refused to fight.

Important to ask a basic question. Malik Ishaq recently went to Saudi Arabia and came back with 15 crores! Who are his Saudi backers? Lets call a spade a spade. The government needs to expose the non-state Salafi actors in Saudi who are busy funding murder and mayhem across our country as part of their agenda to establish a salafi emirate in our backyard.

If the Army has an iota of big picture vision, moral deceny and regard for blood of its soldiers and citizens, it will stop this nonsensical joke of a strategic game, stop flying around terrorists like Malik Ishaq in helicopters (as happened during the GHQ attack), and go after all these LeJ/TTP dogs with a wrecking ball. As it is, all the recent attacks on military bases are a clear indicator of militant symapthizers hiding within the ranks.

Gen Kiyani - wake up and smell the coffee, weed out the traitors, and stop treating the likes of TTP as future potential assets. Act now General, before the Army itself gets destroyed from within by the Salafi militant network led by TTP, LeJ and their supporters and directors in Saudi.

I believe if the Punjab Gov is serious, they need to arrest all the wanted leaders of the banned groups, including arresting their commanders in charge of the groups etc, and giving them a serious sentense, also seize and freeze all their assetts, find out where they got their fundings from, who gives them political, religious backings, and take action. This all sounds impossible so i havent got any hopes up

Thats the problem - PML - N is not serious about tackling this menace. They would rather focus on an electoral alliance with ASWJ - one of its VP being none other than LeJ's Malik Ishaq!

Back
Top Bottom