What's new

Malik Ishaq arrested: Pakistan arrests top militant

Arrested my Bottoms.......attack was still carried out

CJ will soon set them free due to lack of evidence.

fuzool Bakwass, chalo man lia iss ne hmaray shia bhaion ko khuda-nakhuasta janbahq kia hai. to phir hzara walo'n se iski kya dushmani thi. ye naam nihad human right workers (asma jahangir, marvi sarmad, farzana bari, etc) ka dimagh baRa tez chalta hai, kal malik Ishaq ki hazara walo'n ke khilaf bhi koi nafrat khud se ghaRR lain ge. chalo eesaion ko bhi malik Ishaq ne mara hai, chalo darbaro'n pe bhi hamlay yehi karata hai, target killing bhi, election commisionar ko bhi iss ne mara hai,.......

now where is that guy who said that punjab has no terrorists?

This entire country is a joke, we care more about blame game than we care for the actual problem. You are just happy that you proved Punjab has terrorists and you just showed that guy look you have terrorists too, oh yeah babe thumbs up. Both you and him are terrorists at the lowest level!!

What is the point of arresting these a** holes who later will be freed thanks to the ****** Asma Jhangir & incompetent corrupt CJ. He & others like him (high profile targets) should be KIA, there should be no arrests. They only deserve to be killed not captured.

What is the point of arresting these a** holes who later will be freed thanks to the ****** Asma Jhangir & incompetent corrupt CJ. He & others like him (high profile targets) should be KIA, there should be no arrests. They only deserve to be killed not captured.

Yes go ahead kill him and turn him to martyrs for thousands and thousands and which will result in more chaos

This entire country is a joke, we care more about blame game than we care for the actual problem. You are just happy that you proved Punjab has terrorists and you just showed that guy look you have terrorists too, oh yeah babe thumbs up. Both you and him are terrorists at the lowest level!!

I don't think you will be coming to Pakistan, just stay in Canada & cut your crap.

When you will be stripped of your proud Canadian nationality then where will you go?

You should be ashamed to call Pakistan a joke. We all Pakistanis are worried for our country but none of us insult or use hard words for our Pakistan. People like you are insult to Pakistan.

I don't think you will be coming to Pakistan, just stay in Canada & cut your crap.

When you will be stripped of your proud Canadian nationality then where will you go?

You should be ashamed to call Pakistan a joke. We all Pakistanis are worried for our country but none of us insult or use hard words for our Pakistan. People like you are insult to Pakistan.

no need to get jeleous here, stay where you are and I am staying where I want to....neither you and neither anyone you know can stop me form it.

You are worried about your country!!!!!! you F'ed it up so bad everyone is joking about you
Pakistan is not the empty land its the people that we call Pakistan and its people like you who made me ashamed of it. What the FFFF are you proud of, what do you have to show, if you are so proud of it go get off your lame ***** and do something, nikamey kahen ke bus batain kara lo in se

Back
Top Bottom