What's new

Maldives rejects military pact with US , due to Indian Pressure

I find it amusing, its good that Maldives dont want US but the question is Why the hell US needs Maldives for its presence IOR.?

India is there for very need of Maldives. They wont segregate us for their external entity.

They can wish all they want but their wish will turn into a wet dream . That's it .

Not really, when you think something will not happen, that is when it will happen. Lets say if it happened, where should US post its troops in India. Would you rather that US place its air wing in the North.

Not really, when you think something will not happen, that is when it will happen. Lets say if it happened, where should US post its troops in India. Would you rather that US place its air wing in the North.

There are more chances of Taiwan becoming 51st state of America than getting a military base in India. :omghaha::omghaha:

They will be basing their troops in Taiwan ...... :rofl:

Only retard like yourself is trying decipher what he was trying to say :lol:, I just go by what he wrote. Next time Mr. mind-reader try to educate your countrymen to write more explicite.:coffee:

Well...I guess Arthur C. Doyle must have had guys like you in mind when he said - there is nothing more deceptive than an obvious fact.

There are more chances of Taiwan becoming 51st state of America than getting a military base in India. :omghaha::omghaha:

actually,there is more chance that CCP handovers China to make USA's 52nd(after Taiwan) state than USA having a permanent base inside India..67 years old relationship with Russia,but I wonder why they never had one..

actually,there is more chance that CCP handovers China to make USA's 52nd(after Taiwan) state than USA having a permanent base inside India..67 years old relationship with Russia,but I wonder why they never had one..

Did India ask US to station troops there in 1962. So don't be so proud. India should ask US to station troops there. US is preparing India for that as there would be more and more such news.

Did India ask US to station troops there in 1962. So don't be so proud. India should ask US to station troops there. US is preparing India for that as there would be more and more such news.

Keep dreaming>>>> You're from Taiwan Right?? First wake up from reality.. Taiwan is going to be a colony of US. let say 51st state of USA.

nope.....Nehru asked Fighter jets and pilots who could train indian pilots to operate them as well as modern radar as "Assistance".I know we lit fire on your @$$...so,now run for your life,Troll..

Something for Pakistan to learn.

Dont treat your land as a guesthouse for foreign militaries - first US, then China.

Back
Top Bottom