What's new

Maldives rejects military pact with US , due to Indian Pressure

The video I shown was pretty much clear what we're doing in Indian Ocean, and we have a fruitfull cooperation that China decide to invest further into these south Asians countries but I can't say the same about India, your catwalking with Japan still on paper or signed paper, we didn't see any tangible results.

Well you can keep crying coz it'll happen eventually, its nothing out of necessity but out of desperation so believe me it will happen and what of your "fruitful cooperation"?
Its not like these countries have allowed you to place military equipment so NO neither does China have any tangible results either, it'll be years before that happens if it ever happens at all. America is already there on Guam et cetra with Japan on the north and us on the South, total trade embargo for China during contingencies.
And the way you people are pushing everything(SCS,ADIZ) screaming like kids, "this is mine mine mine" everyone will eventually team up(like us) to gang up on you.

@Contrarian

Even if the point is valid , it is off topic and provides enough to start a troll fest here . So refrain from that .

Back
Top Bottom