What's new

Malaysian court rules use of "Allah" exclusive to Muslims

Hindus do have gender based gods hence it means these are perishables. But for your information Nowhere in the Quran there is any word for God whish specifies gender :)))))

Allah is Supreme

Indeed He is :)

The only objection here must be for using the name for idols.

There seems to be a clash between the parts highlighted & underlined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice comeback bro...very classy.Sure why should we address this grim issue of growing extremism in Islam when you can pull another totally irrelevant unrelated Indian ruling in here....real mature bro.

you cant call him bro, because for them if your not a momin you aint no bro, bro!

yes there are as much holes in the book too. so that whole concept is flawed to the core.

Our black boar judges might also have set free 100s naxalites of dalit origin, becase its India not Pakistan or Malaysia & they did not see them through their cast or religious prism. Its just you or some of your friends or all PTIans are fundos, because Taliban Khan is definitily a religious extremist fundo.

These three pigs looking fit for PTI membership.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hindus do have gender based gods hence it means these are perishables. But for your information Nowhere in the Quran there is any word for God whish specifies gender :)))))

Allah is Supreme

That's a very sexist thing to say, if Someone/Something is not gender specific, it doesn't automatically becomes "HE".

Allah = Has no gender (not male and not female)
* "He" is used only out of respect and dignity - not for gender
Allah=Always singular - Never plural
* "We" is used only as the "Royal WE" just as in English for royalty

Allah = Has no gender (not male and not female)
* "He" is used only out of respect and dignity - not for gender
Allah=Always singular - Never plural
* "We" is used only as the "Royal WE" just as in English for royalty

He denotes a gender.

Out of respect.. ' She' too is equally respectful. ...No ?

Our black boar judges might also have set free 100s naxalites of dalit origin, becase its India not Pakistan or Malaysia & they did not see them through their cast or religious prism. Its just you or some of your friends or all PTIans are fundos, because Taliban Khan is definitily a religious extremist fundo.

These three pigs looking fit for PTI membership.

lol... with your stupid talk you think you can get to me?? :lol: , o puttri teri wango kukariyan nu apaan sari zindagi puniya aye !

chal shabash lick your natural wounds !

Did anyone stoped you to call your 'Allah' by name of hanuman/shiva/kali/ganesh?? Go on call whatever you want & wish to call??
Our religion is for human not animals neither in our religion animals are above human.

why will I call a monkey as my god in the first place or a boar?

if I want to name my pet as hunuman will that set well with you???

He denotes a gender.

Out of respect.. ' She' too is equally respectful. ...No ?

Uncle you got it all wrong in the first place hindus do have gender based perishable gods we don't have.

Allah/God is one and supreme and does not have a gender.

and oh BTW the word "We" is not plural we but the commanding note and only Allah can be commanding supreme for us Muslims.

For Hindus of india anything can be god that's not our headache but don't try to cross limit with our God :)

Our religion is for human not animals neither in our religion animals are above human.

why will I call a monkey as my god in the first place or a boar?

Hanuman is not same word as Monkey. Calling Hanuman Monkey is derogatory. So you can call your God as Hanuman, Shiva, Bhrama. Or you can also call your God as Jesus, Bhagwan, Guru.

I promise you 1000000%, there would be no ban by any court.

Its about equality, so if you want to name you pet as Hanuman. then do you accept if we name our pet as Allah? ;)

Rule is simple accept one of below options (all based on equal rights for all irrespective of religion):

a) whatever applies to you, applies to others as well. If you use other God's name for pets, others can use your Gods name as pets.

b) If other's use Allah for their God's, you can use their God.s name for your God.

c) accept both b and c

though I am personally not in favour of using Allah for God by other religions. but if some people/religion want to use it then there is nothing for a court to ban it, because Its not wrong or immoral or unethical.

Also note that this issue may seem small to all of us, but it is a sure sign of institutionalized and growing intolerance in Muslims world (sadly). On this very forum you have Hindus, Christians and other religions and all have no problems if Muslims call their God as Hanuman, Jesus, Shiva, Bhagwan, Guru, Buddha. But only Muslims have intolerance towards others for using Allah for their God, and only a Muslim country (a first in world) has put ban on using Allah by others. Ironically coming not from illiterate but from supposed enlightened and modern people seen as Judges. If they are so narrow minded, then one wonders about the tolerance of general public.

this is nothing but intolerance. and only stupid and narrow minded religious fanatic judges can give such idiotic judgement.

Uncle you got it all wrong in the first place hindus do have gender based perishable gods we don't have.

Allah/God is one and supreme and does not have a gender.

and oh BTW the word "We" is not plural we but the commanding note and only Allah can be commanding supreme for us Muslims.

For Hindus of india anything can be god that's not our headache but don't try to cross limit with our God :)

niece,

Who is ' our ' God ? ,..and what are ' the limits" ?

Calling you pet Hanuman will set with a Hindu just about the same as it would with a Muslim if a hindu would call his pet Allah.

God.. perishable ?

Allah does not have a gender yet is referred to as a Male is ...?

niece,

Who is ' our ' God ? ,..and what are ' the limits" ?

Calling you pet Hanuman will set with a Hindu just about the same as it would with a Muslim if a hindu would call his pet Allah.

God.. perishable ?

Allah does not have a gender yet is referred to as a Male is ...?

Good then ask your naïve and nonsense members like maler to refrain from insulting Allah. Because naming idols or deities or photos or whatever as he said he wants to name after Allah, is tantamount to naming Hindus god to my pets.

Give respect and get respect.

And indeed Allah does not have gender. Muslims all other world should use ALLAH instead of gender since nowhere in Quran any such gender is mentioned.

Allah is not mortal being since on perishable things need gender not supreme GOD :).

Hanuman is not same word as Monkey. Calling Hanuman Monkey is derogatory. So you can call your God as Hanuman, Shiva, Bhrama. Or you can also call your God as Jesus, Bhagwan, Guru.

I promise you 1000000%, there would be no ban by any court.

Its about equality, so if you want to name you pet as Hanuman. then do you accept if we name our pet as Allah? ;)

Rule is simple accept one of below options (all based on equal rights for all irrespective of religion):

a) whatever applies to you, applies to others as well. If you use other God's name for pets, others can use your Gods name as pets.

b) If other's use Allah for their God's, you can use their God.s name for your God.

c) accept both b and c

though I am personally not in favour of using Allah for God by other religions. but if some people/religion want to use it then there is nothing for a court to ban it, because Its not wrong or immoral or unethical.

lolzzz hindus are now trying to get a solace ??

Sorry we don't feel the need to call our GOD by animal names or even deities as the main/core foundation of Islam is negation of these very idols. Handmade crafts which cant even move by itself.

and hunuman does not represent a monkey face?

Vishnu does not represent a pig??

tell me if the hindu gods themselves loved to appear in these forms why monkey is derogatory then?

Back
Top Bottom