What's new

Malaysian airline plans Pakistan operations

All I am saying is that you can correct me by pointing out the airlines of arab countries using PIA's routes.
For example , PIA gave its daily route to middle east from Peshaswar. This route generate billions of rupees daily. PIA gave NY to UK to Turkey to PAK route Turkish airline. Generate billions of rupees. I travel this route. Its all due to shortage of plane and corruption. PIA can generate billions in daily . PIA routes been taken over by ittehad, Emerates,Turkish... and can see how many Pakistani travel on this route...its very heart breaking, to see how politicians and bureaucracy has destroyed this airline.

For example , PIA gave its daily route to middle east from Peshaswar. This route generate billions of rupees daily. PIA gave NY to UK to Turkey to PAK route Turkish airline. Generate billions of rupees. I travel this route. Its all due to shortage of plane and corruption. PIA can generate billions in daily . PIA routes been taken over by ittehad, Emerates,Turkish...I travel on these routes and can see how many Pakistani travel on this route...its very heart breaking, to see how politicians and bureaucracy is destroyed this airline.
1)They are still operating that route, you can book your ticket here
https://wl-prod.havail.sabresonicweb.com/SSW2010/PKPK/webqtrip.html?execution=e1s1
2)Billions of rupees maybe a year but for a day even if 1000 Passengers take flight (Which means at least 2 jampacked flights per day) the one way fair must be 100K. So probably some exaggeration is acceptable, but shouldn't become a joke.
Then again I would repeat myself, please correct me on how many of PIA's routes are outsourced to Arab airlines.

https://wl-prod.havail.sabresonicweb.com/SSW2010/PKPK/webqtrip.html?execution=e1s1
2)Billions of rupees maybe a year but for a day even if 1000 Passengers take flight (Which means at least 2 flights per day) the one way fair must be 100K. So probably some exaggeration is acceptable, but shouldn't become a joke.
Then again I would repeat myself, please correct me on how many of PIA's routes are outsourced to Arab airlines.
Ever get chance travel from US or Canada to Pak from any airline, between end of May to mid Sept, then you will understand what i am saying . I am partial travel junky...

2)Billions of rupees maybe a year but for a day even if 1000 Passengers take flight (Which means at least 2 jampacked flights per day) the one way fair must be 100K. So probably some exaggeration is acceptable, but shouldn't become a joke.
These planes also do special deliveries too, its not just passengers they also do special overnight deliveries , which generate thousands of rupees.

Ever get chance travel from US or Canada to Pak from any airline, between end of May to mid Sept, then you will understand what i am saying . I am partial travel junky...
Okey just googled it, here's the exact list.
Code-Share Flights: A codeshare flight is a commercial flight which is operated by one airline, but marketed by others. Free baggage allowance will be issued in accordance to the allowances of operating carrier.

Operating Carriers

Economy

Business

First Class

PK as operating Carrier

30 KGs

40 KGs

----

Other Airlines as operating carriers

CZ ( China Southern Airline)

20 KGs

30 KGs

40 KGs

VV (Aerosvit Airlines)

20 KGs

30 KGs

-------

TG (Thai Airways)

20 KGs

30 KGs

40 KGs

TK (Turkish Airlines)

20 KGs

30 KGs

--------

PIA - The PIA Experience

P:S.I prefer Qatar Airways.
And I hope next time you'll do some "research" -as you say-.

These planes also do special deliveries too, its not just passengers they also do special overnight deliveries , which generate thousands of rupees.
Now that's more realistic and very acceptable.

Okey just googled it, here's the exact list.
Code-Share Flights: A codeshare flight is a commercial flight which is operated by one airline, but marketed by others. Free baggage allowance will be issued in accordance to the allowances of operating carrier.

Operating Carriers

Economy

Business

First Class

PK as operating Carrier

30 KGs

40 KGs

----

Other Airlines as operating carriers

CZ ( China Southern Airline)

20 KGs

30 KGs

40 KGs

VV (Aerosvit Airlines)

20 KGs

30 KGs

-------

TG (Thai Airways)

20 KGs

30 KGs

40 KGs

TK (Turkish Airlines)

20 KGs

30 KGs

--------

PIA - The PIA Experience

P:S.I prefer Qatar Airways.
And I hope next time you'll do some "research" -as you say-.

Now that's more realistic and very acceptable.
Dear you are off topic again...

So, before 13 planes divide by 19,500 is somewhere around 1500 employee per plane. And now 513 employee per plane. Its not bad average if I take your number. Then what's the issue ? . 500 employee per plane is close to international standard. One of US carrier name United Airline also has same average .....If I take your word, then PIA has huge capacity of generating more business.

Sir g International standard is 150 Employee per plane .... Emirates has 58 Employee Per Plane....

In PIA 25 pilots are appointed per Plane which gets 80 Hours - 100 Hours Flight Pay (Fixed) even if they fly or don't fly the plane....

Look at this pic for the Comparison Turkish Airline has 64 Employee per Plane

Comparison-Chart-of-PIA-Vs-Turkish-Airlines.jpg

PIA has failed due to lack of ambition in buying planes in 90's they had policy of just enough planes and that failed

Despite being a hyper patriotic Pakistani, I have to unfortunately admit that PIA had a fair and long opportunity to shine and they failed. Now others need to be given an opportunity to succeed and help benefit our nation and economy.

For example , PIA gave its daily route to middle east from Peshaswar. This route generate billions of rupees daily. PIA gave NY to UK to Turkey to PAK route Turkish airline. Generate billions of rupees. I travel this route. Its all due to shortage of plane and corruption. PIA can generate billions in daily . PIA routes been taken over by ittehad, Emerates,Turkish... and can see how many Pakistani travel on this route...its very heart breaking, to see how politicians and bureaucracy has destroyed this airline.

Why should you be heartbroken? If PIA officials and corrupt Pakistani politicians cannot curb their degenerate and greedy behaviours then this is a brilliant move. At least we know it won't be the corrupters making the profits now.

Back
Top Bottom