What's new

Malaysia won’t take sides in Pak-India tension: Mahathir

They are not in SEA either.
Most of eastern and south India do fall within the sphere of South East Asia. If you look at history there has been a long tradition of interconnectivity and linkages between east/south India with adjacent countries. Hinduism flourished in these countries. Script and culture is heavily Indian influenced.

Cultural_expansion_of_Hinduism_in_Southeast_Asia.png

Whereas Pakistan has historically been influenced by and connect with Central, West Asia and Europe.

Most of eastern and south India do fall within the sphere of South East Asia. If you look at history there has been a long tradition of interconnectivity and linkages between east/south India with adjacent countries. Hinduism flourished in these countries. Script and culture is heavily Indian influenced.

Cultural_expansion_of_Hinduism_in_Southeast_Asia.png

Whereas Pakistan has historically been influenced by and connect with Central, West Asia and Europe.

I agree, but this is their influence on Indonesia and Malaysia.

We have to undo their advantages.

No one expects him to.
But we know where the hearts of the Malay people are....

True but it also shows us as Pakistanis that alot need to be improved in diplomatic levels. Pakistan should've make world differentiate between Kashmiris freedom struggle since 1947 against Indian occupier terrorists and the terrorists. India is successfully trying to forward it's propaganda.

Well I don't know about PM Mahathir but I side with Pakistan... for the simple reason that I like the Pashtun People and they are from Pak. That's it. :usflag::pakistan:

Don't hate me @Nilgiri you are still one of my fave buddies here in PDF. o_O

Send me an email (in my signature) when you got a moment buddy :) , got something you might like

Back
Top Bottom