What's new

Malaysia won’t take sides in Pak-India tension: Mahathir

We should help Malaysia become less reliant on India, they are economically bound in this regard.

Our two decades self-imposed isolation did not help. Pakistan should join ASEAN as well.

In any conflict, Malaysia and Indonesia will openly support Pakistan as they have done in the past.

We should help Malaysia become less reliant on India, they are economically bound in this regard.

Our two decades self-imposed isolation did not help. Pakistan should join ASEAN as well.

In any conflict, Malaysia and Indonesia will openly support Pakistan as they have done in the past.

Malaysia always supported India in past conflicts.

Military wise, Malaysia is an unimportant country. It is TOO WEAK to take sides. It is only the domain of Powerful countries to pick sides and play the game, like China, Pakistan, Turkey, etc. Hence Malaysia can't do jack.shi.t to be honest. Even a small country like Singapore is more of a military power and it can slap Malaysia like a little kid.
Economy wise Malay once use to be a great power, but these days it is more of a mixed bag due to rampant corruption within its Elite. All in all, Malay is only good for economic ties.

Well I don't know about PM Mahathir but I side with Pakistan... for the simple reason that I like the Pashtun People and they are from Pak. That's it. :usflag::pakistan:

Don't hate me @Nilgiri you are still one of my fave buddies here in PDF. o_O
High five, mate .... :usflag::pakistan:

Pakistan should join ASEAN as well.
Pakistan is not by any means anywhere near South East Asia. Europe is actually closer ...

Malaysia’s automotive company Proton was establishing a car assembly plant in Karachi in cooperation with Pakistan’s Al-Haj Automotive and the first Proton car would be on the road by June next year.
Another cottage industry with connections that will add to the car franchise mafia.

Pakistan is not by any means anywhere near South East Asia. Europe is actually closer ...

Another cottage industry with connections that will add to the car franchise mafia.

I agree. This MAFIA needs to be tackled. But they've links at the Top. They can shackle the government if anything is done to them.

Well I don't know about PM Mahathir but I side with Pakistan... for the simple reason that I like the Pashtun People and they are from Pak. That's it. :usflag::pakistan:

Don't hate me @Nilgiri you are still one of my fave buddies here in PDF. o_O

Sweet to know that you've a reason to love Pakistan. Indeed, Pashtuns having amazing history. Thank you for your love :pakistan::cheers:

I agree. This MAFIA needs to be tackled. But they've links at the Top. They can shackle the government if anything is done to them.
Very true. And Dawood Razak is part of it. thus don't expect much change under PTI. This mafia like Jewish lobbies in the west make sure they will have claws in all parties to make sure whoever wins they have the lobby in highest positions of power.

Very true. And Dawood Razak is part of it. thus don't expect much change under PTI. This mafia like Jewish lobbies in the west make sure they will have claws in all parties to make sure whoever wins they have the lobby in highest positions of power.

These industrial capitalists are running the same module in Pakistan. PTI can't do anything to them. They're old and in our blood now. It'll take a day of hell to challenge them which won't happen. Proton will be here under the Mafia just like Nishat Hyundai, Atlas Honda, Toyota Indus and Razak brothers.

These industrial capitalists
Mate, they are not really 'industrial capitalists'. This is wrong description. They are rent seeking mafia that are parasites on the consumer in Pakistan. Why? Because they depend on the political state in Pakistan to operare as businsses. Without the state giving them the conditions to trade they would starve to death. That is why all her heros in Pakistan but zeros outside.

Much like pets that depend on the refuge provided by the master they can't survive outside. Real industrialists are more like wil animals. They can survive and prosper everywhere. You know that for a real car plant it would $ billions of investment and a timeline of 5 years tobegin production. They are as large as big dam construction projects. Yet here is Al-Haj opening next year. The reason they will just open a small shack and import Proton parts. screw them together and here you have another 'car industry'.

Sweet to know that you've a reason to love Pakistan. Indeed, Pashtuns having amazing history. Thank you for your love :pakistan::cheers:

When I was in the Army, I have army buddies both are of Pashtun Descent. I became very good friends with them. I know for a fact that when you become friends with a Pashtun, they will die for you. I left the Army more than a decade ago. Both of the are still in the service. I still visit them if I go South. Very warm and nice people.

and also because of this.. its sooooooo delicious!!!

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 21
When I was in the Army, I have army buddies both are of Pashtun Descent. I became very good friends with them. I know for a fact that when you become friends with a Pashtun, they will die for you. I left the Army more than a decade ago. Both of the are still in the service. I still visit them if I go South. Very warm and nice people.

and also because of this.. its sooooooo delicious!!!

Amazing story you've bro! Surprised to hear that there are people with Pashtun descent in US Army.

"Served" my friend. I went out of the service more than a decade ago. I'm actually a pen pusher nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom