What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

1st of all my message is not for you.. My message was for Muslims of Pakistan. And you are ohh you are a ........ who just don't even accept the big truth. How should I even tell you something when you don't have a reading comprehension.. I already answered your why when how, stuff in my v first post. So what should I say from a person? who is asking same thing again n again?

And for my post was for Pakistani Muslims as this is my religious duty.. "Amar Bil maruf nahin anal munkar".. So stop being hurt from some message which has nothing to do with you.. neither you will realize.. so .. My message was v much clear in the start why they use this child for their evil purpose. purpose also mentioned in my 1st message but a Blind can't see, illiterate can't read...

So instead of discussing the topic, you choose to attack my personal religious beliefs (which you don't know about, and which is irrelevant here). I am a what who doesn't accept the "big truth" (your trademarked product, I suppose)? An infidel? A kafir? This is not an islam forum, and accepting your notion of the big truth, whatever that might be, is not mandatory for posting here.

This is one of the causes of religious fantaticism. The fact that there are people who think that they can come up with quasi justifications for the attempted murder of a little child, and talk about big bad America in Vietnam and japan, and then call anybody who calls attention to their stupidity as infidels who don't accept the big truth. As long as there are people who think that "You are an infidel, so your opinions don't count" is a valid defence of their misplaced loyalty, religious fundamentalists and extremists will have an enabling factor socially.

I would be glad to discuss my religious beliefs and your trademarked "big truth" (which strangely remains hidden to less fortunate races), but this is not the forum for that.

This JUI-F clown being exposed :rofl:

The anchor tried his best to convince him to name/blame Talibans but he was too lenient that he kept on saying "whomsoever" did it. Such a joker this party is. Maulana Tahir Ashrafi making a lot of sense once again

Last edited by a moderator:
Latest Update:

Doctors saying that another 10 days are important for the child... they might need to operate her again...

and may shift to Germany !

request to members: keep this thread for Malala.

she still need your prayers... keep praying for her.

Latest Update:

Doctors saying that another 10 days are important for the child... they might need to operate her again...

and may shift to Germany !

request to members: keep this thread for Malala.

she still need your prayers... keep praying for her.

I am not sure how much of her will come back if she recovers from coma,as swollen brain gets damaged......

between yesterday and today American drones have killed 23 People in North Waziristan

Still suspect this is not a cover up?

Madonna dedicated a song to the Pakistani victim of a Taliban shooting during her performance last night in Los Angeles.

"This made me cry," Madonna said. "The 14-year-old schoolgirl who wrote a blog about going to school. The Taliban stopped her bus and shot her. Do you realize how sick that is?"

The crowd cheered as Madonna shouted, "Support education! Support women!"

The singer turned to reveal the name "Malala" written on her back. "This song is for you, Malala," Madonna said as she started "Human Nature."

Watch my video on YouTube "Malala Yousufzai - Free Pakistan - Kill the Taliban" watch?v=ngAIoxzIBzM (Channel - AfPakMission)

Video in 2 parts -

1) CBS News story reporting Malala Yousufzai shot
2) Musical tribute to Malala Yousufzai - Free Pakistan - Kill the Taliban - "May it be" by Enya.

May it be the shadow's call
Will fly away
May it be your journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun
A promise lives within you now​

between yesterday and today American drones have killed 23 People in North Waziristan

Still suspect this is not a cover up?
Cover up...not a conspiracy theory again buddy.....after that brain disease this is second time I am hearing one bizarre theory. US attacked TTP affiliated leader. I would rather say they did something good for Pakistan.

Watch my video on YouTube "Malala Yousufzai - Free Pakistan - Kill the Taliban"

Video in 2 parts -

1) CBS News story reporting Malala Yousufzai shot
2) Musical tribute to Malala Yousufzai - Free Pakistan - Kill the Taliban - "May it be" by Enya.

May it be the shadow's call
Will fly away
May it be your journey on
To light the day
When the night is overcome
You may rise to find the sun
A promise lives within you now​

You can post the video here. Go to the video box and put the url of the video in the space.

Back
Top Bottom