What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

Sad news...
I think this is not the Work of TTP but the Conspiracy of foreign involvement..

i want to laugh at you but the nature of this incident is so serious that it stops me to do so. Brov What planet are you at ?... TTP has given statements after statements owning this cowardly act , they even said if she survives we will kill her

i want to laugh at you but the nature of this incident is so serious that it stops me to do so. Brov What planet are you at ?... TTP has given statements after statements owning this cowardly act , they even said if she survives we will kill her

How blindly we believe in an anonymous phone call..
I am baffled..

Since 2001 Pak army lost too much..
You know why? Because this war isnt being fought to be won..Its being fought to linger on..and there is the difference..
Ask GOP to release funds and give PA necessary Equipment and air support,and then ask them to go into war..
An under equipped army cannot fight and thats that..
we all know how the sentries of Kamra base diidt even have extra bullets with them....due to piss poor budget...
we al know that salala was attacked for 2 hours straight and Army men did not even have equipment to contact their commanders in time and no air support was sent...
Army men's lives are as important as any civilians life..we the angry Pakistanis think that PA is invincible while they are not..The truth is they are under equipped for the war we wan them to fight...
Remember Major-General Naseerullah Khan Babar? He fought one of the deadliest urban wars in Karachi,and to most extent succeeded..
Because Benazir Had a beef against MQM and gave all the support and legal freedom to security forces...Can the same be done now for PA? No...
Then there is the case of one of the most Powerful army sat next door who is known to support Taliban,and want the war to be fought @Their way@
No general will send his men to be massacred..and COAS kayani is no different...
Since 2001
3,946 security forces members killed (3,097 soldiers)
8,671 soldiers wounded

wow, so you mean our brave army won 'war' against the thugs of MQM?? MQM wasnt even well equipped when army started this so called war, if they succeeded then MQM had been finished, but it didnt MQM grew stronger and the only thing which happened was that karachi was torn because of the war, many young ones died, families aggrieved, karachi didnt remain the same, it filled with weapons all because of the military operation

thanks to you reminding of the history of the 90s, we are now facing even greater dangers of target killings and gang wars, thanks army for weapeonsing a peaceful city while they rest and relax in the barraks

the big hub of finance is ruined

yes and rehman malik even declared TTP was behind this just as she was getting shot?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3490355 said:
wow, so you mean our brave army won 'war' against the thugs of MQM?? MQM wasnt even well equipped when army started this so called war, if they succeeded then MQM had been finished, but it didnt MQM grew stronger and the only thing which happened was that karachi was torn because of the war, many young ones died, families aggrieved, karachi didnt remain the same, it filled with weapons all because of the military operation

thanks to you reminding of the history of the 90s, we are now facing even greater dangers of target killings and gang wars, thanks army for weapeonsing a peaceful city while they rest and relax in the barraks
Mate you haven been to south Africa..i been
I been to Durban and met all the run aways of MQM there,and talked to them....and before you start..i was in Karachi in 90s and remember all that....
At that time MQM was well and truly crushed.All the "achoo kaana"..and "atif ganjaa" were either shot dead or ran away abroad...
Because Government gave financial support and "Free hand" to Army..
You cant cut their budget,and clip their wings and then ask them to fight war ..
If you want somebody to go and lose their life..you need to respect them and give them support "They" want..
How many times Kayani has said that they are reay to shoot down drones "If" GOP agrees..
How many times Zardari has Publicly supported Kayani's proposal? Never...

So there you go...Equip them well,stop insulting them in media,stop harassing them of Legal consequences and give them legislative support..Thenn ask them to go and risk their lives up in the mountains and see the results..

How schizophrenic and disillusioned we can go on wild conspiracy theories .. :hitwall:
I am not stupid..

Anybody can call a news paper and claim to be Satan himself and say all the evil in the world is because of them......

Enough bloodshed has been done on anonymous phone calls and no proof presented...this has to stop.

Mate you haven been to south Africa..i been
I been to Durban and met all the run aways of MQM there,and talked to them..
At that time MQM was well and truly crushed.All the "achoo kaana"..and "atif ganjaa" were either shot dead or ran away

i ask you again, if MQM was crushed then why the hell MQM is still strong today? yes many MQMers escaped to SA, but many have come back since then and many didnt even escape

pakistan army ravaged a nice peaceful city and left a long lasting scare of violance so hows that called a success?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3490369 said:
i ask you again, if MQM was crushed then why the hell MQM is still strong today? yes many MQMers escaped to SA, but many have come back since then and many didnt even escape

pakistan army ravaged a nice peaceful city and left a long lasting scare of violance so hows that called a success?

At that time it was....and they had their tails between their legs as long as Naseerullah Babur chased them....Later raised head again due to change of strategy and Government interests..
and no it wasn’t a nice peaceful city after 1987....
I do remember being sprayed with Bullets while having a meal at a restaurant at Kharadar.
The point is not MQM..It was mentioned as an example..
and works both ways...
Same as you claim that "Army operation was wrong" being from Karachi..Can the people of Waziristan say the same? They will say the same as you are saying......

The point is "Full government support" and Public support..
You said you were in Karachi then..
Do you remember how many civilians were killed in error by the Army at that time? Collateral damage was enormous...
Did Supreme court take the matter to the courts at that time ?

I am not stupid..
Anybody can call a news paper and claim to be Satan himself and say all the evil in the world is because of them......
Enough bloodshed has been done on anonymous phone calls and no proof presented...this has to stop.

With all due respect i take pakistani anchors words more seriously than yours , Many many people were interviewed from all walks of life (MEDIA , RELIGIOUS PARTIES , POLITICIANS ANCHORS , ETC ETC) no one came up saying this was not done by TTP. Its only you and few apologists who have come up with such lame excuses and turn it into a conspiracy theory, You want to hear from TTP leadership saying out loud thanl take a trip to Waziristan.

With all due respect i take pakistani anchors words more seriously than yours , Many many people were interviewed from all walks of life (MEDIA , RELIGIOUS PARTIES , POLITICIANS ANCHORS , ETC ETC) no one came up saying this was not done by TTP. Its only you and few apologists who have come up with such lame excuses and turn it into a conspiracy theory, You want to hear from TTP leadership saying out loud thanl take a trip to Waziristan.

Once again you are ignoring the "Fact" that all the angry sttements by Politicians and Sold off anchors was based on "Some anonymous phone call" about which nobody knows for sure who made it and to whom...
Enough with unproved suppositions.

At that time it was....and they had their tails between their legs as long as Naseerullah Babur chased them....Later raised head again due to change of strategy and Government interests..
and no it wasn’t a nice peaceful city after 1987....
I do remember being sprayed with Bullets while having a meal at a restaurant at Kharadar.
The point is not MQM..It was mentioned as an example..
and works both ways...
Same as you claim that "Army operation was wrong" being from Karachi..Can the people of Waziristan say the same? They will say the same as you are saying......

The point is "Full government support" and Public support..
You said you were in Karachi then..
Do you remember how many civilians were killed in error by the Army at that time? Collateral damage was enormous...
Did Supreme court take the matter to the courts at that time ?

and where you guessed that im a pro army op guy in waziristan?

Once again you are ignoring the "Fact" that all the angry sttements by Politicians and Sold off anchors was based on "Some anonymous phone call" about which nobody knows for sure who made it and to whom...

If TTP don't make that, why they don't deny it by an other anonymous phone call ? Did this call exist ?

If TTP don't make that, why they don't deny it by an other anonymous phone call ? Did this call exist ?

are they aware of fake phone call, btw even if they deny that will this come to the media? then its govt who will eventually get blamed

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3490390 said:
and where you guessed that im a pro army op guy in waziristan?

No i didnt..
i am taking your example as being from an area where Army raid has been..and you say it had no positive long lasting effect? and yourself being from that area didnt like it ...

Same goes for Waziristan..How can people be sure that Army operation will bring long lasting peace?

The best way is to drop the "Phony anonymous phone call" way..
Dig deep into the matter and take things from there onwards..
Being an emotional nation we change colours faster than chameleon,and our naivety is well exploited...
One day we are all against Drones and want Army pull out and send Air force against Americans in Afghanistan..
The other day we are all blood thirsty for North waziristan..
This is just stupid.....

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3490396 said:
are they aware of fake phone call, btw even if they deny that will this come to the media? then its govt who will eventually get blamed

Oh please, do you really think that TTP are not aware of this events ? Seriously ? And if they want to deny it, it will be very easy to get in touch with whatever media directly.

huh yar Fact here is just deny every thing , any one one confirming is also sold off or a conspirator .... i had enough of conspiracy theorists also the people who fell victim to these theories

Back
Top Bottom