What's new

Malala Yusufzai: Victim of Barbaric Terror and Dirty Politics

and i am not against an operation in Any area .. Be it North waziristan or elsewhere..
But let the people who have to do it..decide..Dont push them..
And ask the GOP to equip them..
and lauch full intelligence operation before an armed operation...make sure the culprits are identified positively with proof...
Mere G3 rifles wont get them anywhere except 6 feet below ground...

huh yar Fact here is just deny every thing , any one one confirming is also sold off or a conspirator .... i had enough of conspiracy theorists also the people who fell victim to these theories

statring from 9/11...
People like you have been blindly believing all what was told on news media..
Keep it up..i have no problem..
Just that i need more than anonymous calls to buy into this farce..

Ever heard of the saying
"Andhayray mein teer chalana" or shoot in the dark? You don’t know who you are killing when shooting while blind folded..
thats whats been happening for many years now...

Oh please, do you really think that TTP are not aware of this events ? Seriously ? And if they want to deny it, it will be very easy to get in touch with whatever media directly.

our media is not the western media, its not free, i mean free but not free from the government

huh yar Fact here is just deny every thing , any one one confirming is also sold off or a conspirator .... i had enough of conspiracy theorists also the people who fell victim to these theories

wow.. your unfathomable beleif in "news media" is impressive. :tup:
Its just that you cant start wars based on an anonymous phone call..

No i didnt..
i am taking your example as being from an area where Army raid has been..and you say it had no positive long lasting effect? and yourself being from that area didnt like it ...

Same goes for Waziristan..How can people be sure that Army operation will bring long lasting peace?

The best way is to drop the "Phony anonymous phone call" way..
Dig deep into the matter and take things from there onwards..
Being an emotional nation we change colours faster than chameleon,and our naivety is well exploited...
One day we are all against Drones and want Army pull out and send Air force against Americans in Afghanistan..
The other day we are all blood thirsty for North waziristan..
This is just stupid.....

army is only reserved for the border fights, its doesnt need to engage because thats where the police is for, obviously waziristanis will be the last to support any operation because army has already taken away their trust by supporting the drone attacks which destroy their homes and kills their innocent relations and labelled as terrorists, they would infact be very hostile to the army this moment

if waziristanis hadnt been any feeling of despair they wont have marched to islamabad against drone attacks

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3490405 said:
our media is not the western media, its not free, i mean free but not free from the government

So, if it's not the TTP or other terrorists, so who ? The government ? The army ? America ? And for what reason ?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3490409 said:
army is only reserved for the border fights, its doesnt need to engage because thats where the police is for, obviously waziristanis will be the last to support any operation because army has already taken away their trust by supporting the drone attacks which destroy their homes and kills their innocent relations and labelled as terrorists, they would infact be very hostile to the army this moment

if waziristanis hadnt been any feeling of despair they wont have marched to islamabad against drone attacks

So basically we send army to the dog house, and then expect them to fight wars for us?
Good going :tup:
and obviously PA doesn’t want to join hands with Americans who are already Killing Waziris via Drones....

So, if it's not the TTP or other terrorists, so who ? The government ? The army ? America ? And for what reason ?

Have you ever heard of the word "Investigation"
Look it up in the dictionary..
There is no investigation in the world that gets concluded on an anonymous phone call...
Happens nowhere in the world except Pakistan...

im simply saying targetting one media savy woman doesnt serve their cause, i dont know who is behind but im doubting the TTP phone calls

Have you ever heard of the word "Investigation"
Look it up in the dictionary..
There is no investigation in the world that gets concluded on an anonymous phone call...
Happens nowhere in the world except Pakistan...

Let people do their job by investigation doesn't mean that we can't have an opinion

statring from 9/11...
People like you have been blindly believing all what was told on news media..
Keep it up..i have no problem..
Just that i need more than anonymous calls to buy into this farce..
Ever heard of the saying
"Andhayray mein teer chalana" or shoot in the dark? You don’t know who you are killing when shooting while blind folded..
thats whats been happening for many years now...

Those anchormen and women still have a source , reason and logic unfortunately you lot dont buy it and refuses to beleive or comprehend a thing and in your opinion every one who does not believe in the insane most conspiracy theories are either blind , stupid , sold out or worst case traitors .. There is no end of this argument. We will keep going round in circles so lets stop it here.You have the right to think watever you think. Truth is we only react when the **** hits the ceiling and affect us. Many have realised and i pray you will realize by time (NOT THE HARD WAY)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3490416 said:
im simply saying targetting one media savy woman doesnt serve their cause, i dont know who is behind but im doubting the TTP phone calls

Because they can't stand people who resist them. Don't we see that when they were in Swat ? They don't serve their cause by cutting heads of civilians ? But they actually did.

Those anchormen and women still have a source , reason and logic unfortunately you lot dont buy it and refuses to beleive or comprehend a thing and in your opinion every one who does not believe in the insane most conspiracy theories are either blind , stupid , sold out or worst case traitors .. There is no end of this argument. We will keep going round in circles so lets stop it here.You have the right to think watever you think. Truth is we only react when the **** hits the ceiling and affect us. Many have realised and i pray you will realize by time (NOT THE HARD WAY)

that source is an anonymous phone call...
give me an example from else where in the world?
where in the world does this happen that murder,mass murder and attempted murder cases are decided and concluded on anonymous phone calls?

its this mentality that no forensic investigation was ever launched after any terrorism attack and no culprits were ever digged out...
One anonymous phone call later..all is decided and file closed..

No wonder we are in such a huge mess.

Because they can't stand people who resist them. Don't we see that when they were in Swat ? They don't serve their cause by cutting heads of civilians ? But the actually did.

the TTP were actually pushed back to afghanistan after there was military operation in swat and bajour, the talibans in waziristan have dont attack pakistan army and neither they have the will because they are basically fighting the americans, america has forced the waziristanis to become anti pak army, now TTP often refuges in afghanistan and attacks pakistan from there, now why the TTP in afghanistan arnt ben eliminated through army operation?? can you please ask these questions also?

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3490429 said:
the TTP were actually pushed back to afghanistan after there was military operation in swat and bajour, the talibans in waziristan have dont attack pakistan army and neither they have the will because they are basically fighting the americans, america has forced the waziristanis to become anti pak army, now TTP often refuges in afghanistan and attacks pakistan from there, now why the TTP in afghanistan arnt ben eliminated through army operation?? can you please ask these questions also?

It's not the subject, but i think you are right. TTP are not targeted in Afghanistan probably because Haqqani are not targeted in North Waziristan, maybe it's like a revenge.

it was most certainly TTP....this is the type of shyt they do

how many Pakistani men women and children have they bombed? I as a resident of Peshawar can attest to it.

they'll kill ANYONE that threatens them....and unlike zardari and gang - this girl did pose a threat to TTP...why?

because she's SMART, she's INTELLIGENT and she defies their fcked up logic on girls going to school and becoming productive members of society

Malala Yousufzai has more balls and more courage than the cowards and crooks MNAs and MPAs sipping tea behind blast-proof walls in Islamabad

It's not the subject, but i think you are right. TTP are not targeted in Afghanistan probably because Haqqani are not targeted in North Waziristan, maybe it's like a revenge.

by your posts i think you are a false flagger anyway..

happy posting

Back
Top Bottom