What's new

Malala Yousafzai has done nothing to get Nobel Peace Prize, says Sri Sri Ravi Shankar

Not a bad comment after all..

One should ask,why Malala got Nobel Peace Prize??

Kailash Satyarthi and his Bachpan Bachao Andolan achieved remarkable result.even in comparison,Afghan Women activists achieved much than Malala.Even Pakistanis themselves said that many of their social activists made much difference than what Malala made.One always has to wonder,what she has achieved in such short span of time rather than getting a bullet in the head and survived,and then gave interview and campaigned for woman education.Does she made so much difference that she can be awarded Noble Peace Prize?

If she would continue next few decades in the same path that would make some form of difference in her country,no one would disagree.

The girl stood up for women education in a place that at the time was swarming with terrorists and everyone was silent. She was the reason women were allowed back in class. She was almost killed. Even right now there are charities in her name working to provide girls their basic rights. And then her own countrymen hate her because of stupid reasons.

She has done nothing to earn nobel prize?

Says an old man who thinks he is cool by attacking and talking about a little girl saying she doesn't deserve an award. Bruh she deserves more than nobel prize.

“I was in the past offered the Nobel Peace Prize, but I had rejected it as I only believe in working and not in being honoured for my work. We should always honour only to those who deserve it and I am totally against honouring Malala Yousafzai with the prize and it is of no use,”

Too bad neither the west nor anyone here cares about his opinion.

If this guy had any status or respect before, he lost most of it if not all by acting so pathetic.

Malala is now more like a cash grab machine for the media but meh no need for someone old from a different country to be salty. Nobel prize is a joke, even Obama got it, wonder how "peaceful" he was.
He is one amongst many idiot godmen in this country. Do not take him seriously. All his actions are meant to garner attention and nothing else.

And you've done nothing for the community you serve. Next.

Everyone know what godmen in reallity are, he is just seeking international recognition for himself. Taking Taliban head on at such young age, attending school while defying death threats even after almost getting killed, becoming a role model for girls in Pakistan where girls are not usually allowed to go to school specially in backward areas like KP and other activism through social media she totally deserved that recognition she received.

Back
Top Bottom