What's new

Making the case for a global ban on privately-owned personal transport cars and two-wheelers

Yes, advanced Indian multi-trillion-dollar economy, the 5th largest economy in the world. Strange that it could not save Arveena from hunger death :
India is not an advanced economy or else out seconds market for cars (not these exotic beasts like at https://www.bigboytoyz.com/collection )

but generally, "normal" Honda accord type segment bhi bit pricy bikti hai used. A friend in Canada some years ago got an absolute steal of a deal (for us Indians anyway) on a 10 year old performance tweaked 5 eeries BMW, looked brand spanking new, mint condition. India me bhi jald aisa ho jaye mazaa aa jayega life ka bro.. 15 - 20 laakh ki few years old M series, S class etc.. omg, imagine !! o_O
:sick::bounce::bounce::yahoo:

India is not an advanced economy or else out seconds market for cars (not these exotic beasts like at https://www.bigboytoyz.com/collection )

but generally, "normal" Honda accord type segment bhi bit pricy bikti hai used. A friend in Canada some years ago got an absolute steal of a deal (for us Indians anyway) on a 10 year old performance tweaked 5 eeries BMW, looked brand spanking new, mint condition. India me bhi jald aisa ho jaye mazaa aa jayega life ka bro.. 15 - 20 laakh ki few years old M series, S class etc.. omg, imagine !! o_O
Same story in Pakistan. Car prices are extortionate because three or four manufacturers have a mafia system going 😂.

Meanwhile my friend in the UK was able to purchase a used Jaguar XJR for the same price as a brand new Honda Civic VTI in Pakistan 😂. Go figure 😂

If you're on a budget, Skoda Superb try kar ke dekh. Such a smooth car, I'll rate it better than BMW 5 series in terms of value and comfort.

BigboyToyz is fraud BC, there were cases they imported used cars from UK and passed it on as brand new in India. And moreover, I'll never buy a car who without authorized dealership in India. Even if you're buying used, get it validated by them.
whoa ! had no idea, they're still doing business though, right ?

true but, the sweetest deals you can get are direct from the showroom, they sell their test drive waali gaadis occasionally for absolute throaway prices.. next to impossible to get in on those deals, need serious contacts but, there's a whole crowd of very deep pocket people lined up to snag that. Mil gai to chandi ho gai, I know of people who get in and instantly flip it for an instant paisa vasool plus profit hi profit.

bugs-bunny-looney-tunes.gif

whoa ! had no idea, they're still doing business though, right ?

true but, the sweetest deals you can get are direct from the showroom, they sell their test drive waali gaadis occasionally for absolute throaway prices.. next to impossible to get in on those deals, need serious contacts but, there's a whole crowd of very deep pocket people lined up to snag that. Mil gai to chandi ho gai, I know of people who get in and instantly flip it for an instant paisa vasool plus profit hi profit.

bugs-bunny-looney-tunes.gif

I have a friend in California, he bought a used 2013 Maserati GT for a throwaway price of 35K USD, he spent more on the repairs till date. :lol:

In US, it is not unusual to find Aston Martin Vantage/DB9, Nissan GTR for under 40K USD, but be prepared to get fcuked.

If you're on a budget, Skoda Superb try kar ke dekh. Such a smooth car, I'll rate it better than BMW 5 series in terms of value and comfort.
Skoda's a great. Thar pe dil aaya hua hai but, dekho. Chhotay aadmi hain, kya karein bc :( Meteor 650 is, however, a certainty within a couple months. Already got plans for tweaking that baby some (a lot)

Royal%20Enfield%20%282%29.jpg

:enjoy:

:crazy_pilot:

Skoda's a great. Thar pe dil aaya hua hai but, dekho. Chhotay aadmi hain, kya karein bc :( Meteor 650 is, however, a certainty within a couple months. Already got plans for tweaking that baby some (a lot)

I heard Thar is releasing a 5 door variant, that should look hot.

I have a friend in California, he bought a used 2013 Maserati GT for a throwaway price of 35K USD, he spent more on the repairs till date. :lol:

In US, it is not unusual to find Aston Martin Vantage/DB9, Nissan GTR for under 40K USD, but be prepared to get fcuked.
Main lafda wohi hai, US used car salesmen have afterall, earned that reputation.. decades of chutia banaying ki meme ban ke reh ge hain ab saaley.. bc:omghaha:

used_car_salesman.jpg

11809689-a-sleazy-car-salesman-con-man-retro-suit-wearing-man-with-crazy-smile-and-dark-eyes-harsh-shadows-fo.jpg

Get your sleaze on with the Sleazy Salesman Costume Kit. It includes a plaid polyester button-up jacket, red sunglasses, a brown handlebar moustache, and a sale tag prop.
Adult Sleazy Salesman Costume Kit product details:

• Polyester jacket
    • Button-up
  • Sunglasses
  • Moustache
    • Self-adhesive
  • Sale tag prop
  • Does not include shoes, hat, cigar, necklace, shirt, or pants
  • Fits most up to
    • 44in chest
::laugh:

I mainly drive jeeps but the one car I’ve always wanted to get my hands on is the Toyota Sprinter Trueno AE86.

There was a collector in Peshawar that had one but I’ve since lost touch with him. This car was my dream car in my teens.

Any fans of Initial D will know why I say this. 😂

LOL, the thread advocating banning of personal cars has turned into a discussion about cars.

Na, 2 doors are sexier.

Thar looks chad. That might well be my next vehicle. Lekin abhi 2-3 saal ka quota ho gaya. Wife bought a Kia Seltos last month.

Bike lena ho to Royal Enfield ka hi GT looks so sexy.

Thar looks chad. That might well be my next vehicle. Lekin abhi 2-3 saal ka quota ho gaya. Wife bought a Kia Seltos last month.
Seltos looks pretty sweet. Let us know about inka after sales and service etc ka scene, Skoda and a few others used to have a really bad rep back in the day.

Bike lena ho to Royal Enfield ka hi GT looks so sexy.
Ridden plenty, racing position, gear and brakes on the other end of the comfort spectrum. Cruising position with your legs out front me hai chalane ka mazaa, at least that's my preference.

OP has never had the experience of sitting in the wagon from 22 Chungi. He’ll soon change his tune after that experience 😂

What is "the wagon from 22 Chungi" ? But I don't want to know. Abolished personal vehicles will be. When the revolution comes @-=virus=- 's motorcycles and @Skull and Bones's Maseratis or whatever will hang in the nearest furnace.

And you RescueRanger, you in Pakistan have seen massive floods covering 30 percent of the country and these came through climate change which in turn came through the hundreds of millions of personal vehicles in Asia including in neighboring India - Virus' motorcycles and cars including. You should be supporting my position here.

LOL, the thread advocating banning of personal cars has turned into a discussion about cars.

When one sees people doing a Ha Ha on pictures of a woman who died of politically-induced hunger death ( thus a murder ) and pictures of homelessness in the "world's biggest economy" and "world's richest country" USA, what does one say of these people ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom