What's new

Making Karachi a province

Karachi should be made the province and should be handed over to Army for next 25 years for administration. Karachi should be ruled by Government system which should be run by Governor (from Army) and Governor should select 15-30 competent people, and these people should be selected as the Karachi provincial government representative.

Do you agree with these?

15334170323_ee511e1b5e_b.jpg

15628371306_883ff058e4_b.jpg

Shouldn't we give whole Pakistan under administration of Army :azn:

:cray::(:hitwall::(:cray:
Anyone which have even little common sense knows making more province/administrative unit is better for both Pakistan and its people. But unfortunately, In making new province or administrative units, Important thing is not what is best for Pakistan and its people, but what is beneficial for our corrupt ruling elites. This will always remains a dream unless these corrupt people will be eliminated. Unfortunately, Their personal interests are more important than the existence of Pakistan. For Allah's Sake don't make it political issue instead think what's better for People of Pakistan.

I have a large family and extended family.... i want my own province ...
Families can't make any cause to make a province ?
On behalf of your family you can't win 18 NA seats ?
So , let's think in a democratic manner ?
Which mostly dependent on the will of the majority of the peoples who , have the political will & mandate to prove any right & just political demand ?
Or let's close the dam province thing & better bring back one unit here ?
A presidential form of govt & direct election?

Need for hour is that all people calling themselves Muhajir needs to merge into society as a productive member, just like Muhajirs of the other provinces did. Being Indian migrant is not an ethnicity.

BAN MQM and Hang any aider, abettor or sympathizer.

Last edited:
I am totally against the province on linguistic or ethnic grounds. It will only prove destructive rather then constructive. The other solution can be mention below.

Make 4 provinces in Sindh.

1) Karachi along with Thatta, Sajawal and Badin.
(Karachi City, Gadap, Thatta, Sajawal, Badin, Nuriabad)

2) Hyderabad City with Nawabshah Division. (Nawab Shah, Naushehro Feroz, Sanghar, Hyderabad city and Matiari)

3) Sukkur division . (Sukkur City, Khairpur, Panu Aqil, Ghotki)

4) Larkana Division and Mirpurkhas . (Shikarpur, Larkana City, Qambar shahdadkot, Jacobabad, Mirpurkhas, Mithi and Tharparker )

Your input .... @Patriots @Gazi.

Karachi should be made the province and should be handed over to Army for next 25 years for security and administrative purpose.

*Just like Gilgit baltistan, Karachi should also be ruled by Governor system.
*Army should be allowed to select a Governor.
*15-30 competent people (from different parties) should be selected as the Karachi provincial government representative.

Do you agree with these?

15334170323_ee511e1b5e_b.jpg

15628371306_883ff058e4_b.jpg

15561580842_b307441623_c.jpg

Its fine ... Making more provinces will be betterment of Pakistan ... I am also against ethnic provinces ........

Heard on TV some 4 years back like the Turkey or other countries. He suggested (I think Hassan Nisar - Don't remember it perfectly so don't want to blame him) that Pakistan should give autonomy to all of the cities and villages instead of making provinces. As each city or village have its own courts and departments.

can't say about Pakistan. But MQM indeed is under in Army's administrative danda these days.
:sniper:

About making Karachi a province, i'm all for it but MQM should be wiped out first unless they will try to extort federal govt. in future & it can become a economical threat to Pakistan & security threat also.

Karachi was a special case but it's army that is calling the shots.

Anyway, soon MQM will be declared as a terrorist organization and will be banned in Pakistan. Majority of the MQM rabita committee members either in Jail or left the country and other are just waiting for the outcome of Money laundering and imran farooq murder case.

Back
Top Bottom