What's new

Make In India - Fighter Jet musings - News, Developments, Updates - F16,F18, Gripen, Any other

:lol:

Give me an Indian company which makes pen drive totally in India .
they dont as far as i know but there are at least 4 in south india who are setting up infra to manufacture the complete infra to produce complete comuptere spares at cheap rates and world class quality

they dont as far as i know but there are at least 4 in south india who are setting up infra to manufacture the complete infra to produce complete comuptere spares at cheap rates and world class quality

All that make in India is facing made in China products ..

Companies don't even blink before they substitute Chinese components for more profit or to stay competitive in pricing..

My place known for textiles.. You will get cheap garments ,
Yet Chinese textiles have made in their wAy .. Yes it's textiles.

Some of the civil engineering segment industries have closed down, because some companies are making low quality cheaper products,
Neither Public is educated about quality difference, nor traders reveal it for their margins.. Finally quality companies are facing big hurdle before they succeed..
If they cannot sustain, they close down.

Government is not bothered about anything.

Honestly i was genuinely saddened by this new of LWF, this will kill the TEJAS program
why rather you should be happy as now you would have one maybe two opponents not to worry about i mean PAF has one or two less opponents to worry about if your predictions about so called LWF of IAF are right :sarcastic:

any way let me make it clear IAF is facing two front threat from west and east and needs a deadly mix of at least 40 squads of 4- 4.5 & 4.5+ th gen gen fighters toll 5th gen come along in this theater from 2025 onwards

and 272 Mki

63 Mig29+45Mig29K

52 M2K V5

126 Jags &126 bisons

and future

36+18 rafale and 90 made in india under MII

and 40 MK1 and 80 MK1A + 40NLCA

cant fullfill that order so we need one more fighter platform and here comes a potential buy and TOT manufature in india of 126 F16 Blk 70/72

which USA is ready to transfer entire overhaul and manufacturing and mantinence rigs with complete manufacturing line with tooling and all kinds of quilty control aids and training infra and all this without any so called strings attached (thats one of the reason why we did that asset sharing pact with US)

rest you can speculate yourself

which USA is ready to transfer entire overhaul and manufacturing and mantinence rigs with complete manufacturing line with tooling and all kinds of quilty control aids and training infra and all this without any so called strings attached
@PARIKRAMA jas already share what will LM offer you in terms of TOT, so I will not in go in circles

Why the heck are we getting a second LWF when we have Tejas? This is beyond stupid, we already have a "khichdi" of so many aircraft types, why add one more?

Only way buying F-16 makes sense is if we buy it to nullify PAF's F-16s, they'd probably need a new frontline fighter after that (not a good idea to have your enemy operating an even more advanced version of your very best aircraft).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom