What's new

Majority of Sri Lankan’s Favors China: Latest Poll

dude the tamilians of tamil nadu (majority) have no feelings for sl tamilians and even if they have they cant do anything about it...Boys and Girls aged between(15-24) have no idea or very few idea of wat happened in SL including the war....but the tamilians living in Foreign countries have this pride of being tamilians and sympathetic to tamil cause........You sinhalese were lucky to fight with tamilians coz tamilians here in India are shameless had there been malyalis or kanadigas or telgu people hell would have rained down on you>>>>>>

We Sri Lankans had an issue with a terrorists group and it's come to end, Sri Lankans don't have issue with others.
(meaning isn't clear to me in your last sentence. )

If you're expecting answer from me for the previous comment I still okay to answer with ground level reality here.

that is coz majority of bangladeshi are muslims and you are hindus....shame on you to ask us to be so indifferent to our brothers and sisters plights

we tamilians look out for each other irrespective of nationality or religion

Then feel free to invite them to TN, permanently and be done with. India already has way too many people, we won't find few million more.

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Now that we have established China is awesome and India is not, as for as SLankans are concerned, let this be the last post on topic.

Then feel free to invite them to TN, permanently and be done with. India already has way too many people, we won't find few million more.

---------- Post added at 05:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 AM ----------

Now that we have established China is awesome and India is not, as for as SLankans are concerned, let this be the last post on topic.

Please jdme stick to the thread. Whats wrong with with are you stupid? Just get a grip and stop being so acute!
I think Sri Lanka is making a great choice.China is the way forward. :china:

I think Sri Lanka too small to take sides; we must follow Non-Aligned Movement (NAM).

Considering our self not aligned formally with or against any major power bloc.

The Poll also shows China won the trust of many Sri Lankan’s.

Still Sri Lankan’s mistrust India, due to past issues.

srilanka should be closer to china not india as LTTE problem was supported and organesed by india.

India armed, trained and funded a terrorist group the LTTE which caused the deaths of thousands of people and brought destruction to the island of Sri Lanka for over 20 years.

Even today many Indian politicians voice their support for the LTTE and try and interfere in Sri Lankan affairs.

So it's no wonder that many Sri Lankans look at India with suspicion.

India armed, trained and funded a terrorist group the LTTE which caused the deaths of thousands of people and brought destruction to the island of Sri Lanka for over 20 years.

Even today many Indian politicians voice their support for the LTTE and try and interfere in Sri Lankan affairs.

So it's no wonder that many Sri Lankans look at India with suspicion.

I concur. Hell if we had technology, we could help you move SriLanka closer to China, probably in east China sea:yahoo:

I'm not denying the fact that India was instrumental in the formation years of Tamil Insurgency. We gave training to not only LTTE but also other organizations like PLOTE,TULF etc....but we have more than made up for our folly by sending our Army to suppress them in the late 1980s. You seems to forget the fact that while our Army was losing Jawans fighting a war which was not ours, your then president Premadasa shamelessly supplied the LTTE arms and ammunition to fight IPKF. The same arms which was then used to massacre your soldiers and policemen in 1990 after IPKF left. So even your hand is not pure.

I'm not denying the fact that India was instrumental in the formation years of Tamil Insurgency. We gave training to not only LTTE but also other organizations like PLOTE,TULF etc....but we have more than made up for our folly by sending our Army to suppress them in the late 1980s. You seems to forget the fact that while our Army was losing Jawans fighting a war which was not ours, your then president Premadasa shamelessly supplied the LTTE arms and ammunition to fight IPKF. The same arms which was then used to massacre your soldiers and policemen in 1990 after IPKF left. So even your hand is not pure.

Thts great....

You sir are great for only highlighting the parts you like.

Well why did u create LTTE?

India has done this dozens of time in every country tht borders it..............

And u expect others to like u>?

Than u have the "big brother" mentality tht u try to force on weak countries like nepal,bhutan,SL and bangladesh.

Well why did u create LTTE?

I was too young to create LTTE but surely many Tamil sympathizers in India, rightly or wrongly, felt that it was their job to help Tamil against Singhala oppression. Ofouse federal government came against LTTE later and even helped Sri Lanka eradicate the LTTE problem. Can't say the same about "other" countries.

India has done this dozens of time in every country tht borders it..............

Surely gossiping pays but not here.

And u expect others to like u>?

Oh dear, no. I don't want you to like me or "us". Where did you that idea? We can mutually ignore each other. IS that why you are angry? Our actions are not letting you "like" us?

Than u have the "big brother" mentality tht u try to force on weak countries like Nepal,Bhutan,SL and Bangladesh.

Careful omission of Pakistan is noted.

Sri Lankan constitution introduced before the LTTE, we still use the same constitution mate!

Then wy LTTE or tamil problem arouse?
befor 1991 ie before assasination of rajiv gandhi it had support base all over the world...
and all the countries be4 those incident knew Sri Lankan treated tamils badly.....

Then wy LTTE or tamil problem arouse?
befor 1991 ie before assasination of rajiv gandhi it had support base all over the world...
and all the countries be4 those incident knew Sri Lankan treated tamils badly.....

Some extremist Tamil leaders demanded for 50-50 share, how fair is that?
Just think you have an ethnic group called "X" in Tamilnadu, X ethnic group is 10% of population and demanding 50-50 power sharing with you. What will you do? :D

Back
Top Bottom