What's new

Majority of Sri Lankan’s Favors China: Latest Poll

Some extremist Tamil leaders demanded for 50-50 share, how fair is that?
Just think you have an ethnic group called "X" in Tamilnadu, X ethnic group is 10% of population and demanding 50-50 power sharing with you. What will you do? :D

It shows ur biased mentality- The reason of formation of LTTE is people lik u self...
We are giving equal chances foe even 2% minorrity...
And tamils consititute nearly 20 % of ur population,....
Till now i considered LTTE as terrorist org...
But with ur reply i atleast got a sense of formation of LTTE.... Must support tamil cause aggressively..
That sinhala oly act recommends higher marks for tamils alone for entering collages or for any govt examms...What f***ing equality is it???
I have heard minorities given special priorities in education n in govt jobs... In ur country it is the opposite...Shame on u for ur views...

It's unfortunate that India has not managed to win the confidence of its neighbours. A major foreign policy failure.

People aren't "jealous" of India - just wary of its history of interference in the internal affairs of other countries, sponsorship of terrorist groups, and tendency to behave like a bully.

My advice is, opinions changes all the time, one day it was China, next India and day after maybe USA.

It's unfortunate that India has not managed to win the confidence of its neighbours. A major foreign policy failure.

People aren't "jealous" of India - just wary of its history of interference in the internal affairs of other countries, sponsorship of terrorist groups, and tendency to behave like a bully.

Smaller neighbours will always be suspicious of the intention of a bigger powerful neighbour no matter how good the intentions may be.

Same is true for China and Pakistan .

It shows ur biased mentality- The reason of formation of LTTE is people lik u self...
We are giving equal chances foe even 2% minorrity...
And tamils consititute nearly 20 % of ur population,....
Till now i considered LTTE as terrorist org...
But with ur reply i atleast got a sense of formation of LTTE.... Must support tamil cause aggressively..
That sinhala oly act recommends higher marks for tamils alone for entering collages or for any govt examms...What f***ing equality is it???
I have heard minorities given special priorities in education n in govt jobs... In ur country it is the opposite...Shame on u for ur views...

hello, I talked about their 50-50 power sharing request in SL. Everyone has equal rights anywhere in the country. Don't mixed-up with those 2 words.
http://www.priu.gov.lk/Cons/1978Constitution/Chapter_03_Amd.htm

If you don't know about the facts then don't talk about it before searching! We have Sinhala/Tamil/English medium colleges, you can choose any college. You can go to university depending on your Z-score of A/L exam results. Less develop districts and former terrorist conflict areas students have more advantages than other districts coz their Z-scores are the lowest than other districts.

Colombo Z-score http://www.ugc.ac.lk/en/university-admissions/minimum-z-scores.html?id=96&view=cutoff&district=COLOMBO
Kilinochchi Z-score http://www.ugc.ac.lk/en/university-admissions/minimum-z-scores.html?id=96&view=cutoff&district=KILINOCHCHI
Here's the complete list> http://www.ugc.ac.lk/en/university-admissions/minimum-z-scores.html?view=districts&id=96%3Aacademic-year-20102011

Sri Lanka's literacy rate is 94.2% (96% now), it includes all Sri Lankans!, It's better than your country/state, isn't it better if you try to improve your education system. ;)

Indian Folks, do we need to debate any thing what the SL thinks. We silenced the US on setting up a base in SL's Tirikonam Malai once with Indria Gandhis speech itself. Srilank can ally with whom ever they want, but if it allows its land for any major country to set up military base, it should be considered as a aggression against India and her interest. and this should be unnanimously made as a resolution in the Parliment. once this is done, no China or Pakistan or US will forward with such a sinister idea to do anything against India.

ofcourse they will . who else will save them from embarassment of army war crimes in war against ltte? anyone watched killing fields of sl video??

No problems for us Indians; however, Sri Lanka should remember that India is the only neighbour it has got

Well i feel that its its just a one way traffic where indian govt trying to show al the god gestures at SL wen its clearly siding with china.
seems nonsensical to me o_0

Is there's even a single Neighbour who trust us LoL .

That report does not include North east area where the majority are tamils...
Inspite of ur tall claims LTTE was technologically superior than ur army...
It was the first so called terrorist org to make aircraft, mini submarines...
So ur quality of education is not good....
As for u,ur knowledge of sinhala only act remains woefully ignorant...
It was the reason of start of problem...

see
Sinhala Only Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sinhala only act | Act against Tamil & Minority in Srilanka | Sinhala Only act details - TerminateGenocide.com

hehe wiki says 94.2% That's why I have mentioned 96% current government stats.
Sinhala/Tamil are official languages but all government papers come with 3 languages, Government will add English as an official language in the future coz government converting all university studies in English only (and also A/Ls).

Seems like our neighbours are getting very fond of communism......... Thats may be due to failure of democracy in their countries.

Back
Top Bottom