What's new

Majority of Sri Lankan’s Favors China: Latest Poll

It is not true ! Actually Indian companies are doing well in SL. Mahindra, Bajaj is doing well already, TATA is making inroards. Indian companies should stay and compete with China. We should not give up. Srilankans will start prefering Indian goods than Chinese ones.

Thats the way to think and i commend you for that. Its a big market and India should fight for the business

It is not true ! Actually Indian companies are doing well in SL. Mahindra, Bajaj is doing well already, TATA is making inroards. Indian companies should stay and compete with China. We should not give up. Srilankans will start prefering Indian goods than Chinese ones.

I said if. I want a purely business relationship. Friendship and alliance is so overrated.

This is understandable considering LTTE and Fishermen issue.

Although majority of people want to manage right balance between China-India. That's a good news for Sri Lanka.

within next 10 years India's image will improve due to soft power - Bollywood, Airtel and other Indian brand names, which geting popular in Sri Lanka.

within next 10 years India's image will improve due to soft power - Bollywood, Airtel and other Indian brand names, which geting popular in Sri Lanka.

We will send Kollywood, idea and other brand names too... if it works out...but forget BSNL... there are kinda hard power.

I can tell my own personal experience - My wife use to watch Indian tele dramas in Star Plus. now i am also watching, because of her, i like Star Plus.

I can tell my own personal experience - My wife use to watch Indian tele dramas in Star Plus. now i am also watching, because of her, i like Star Plus.

Bro, star plus ruined every married guy or teenager's life! Absolutely hate that channel. Half an hour of zooming in and zooming out! Plus talk about the such cliff hanger endings! :frown:

My mum hogs the t.v. 24/7! Doesn't even let me play xbox! :frown:

What you're mentioning is wrong. Some Tamils say they have issues, In any society there are extremist groups. In Sri Lanka There's no violence between Sinhalese and Tamils. There was an incident of riots which had happened long time ago, except that there isn't any issue. There was a terrorist group, government defeated that group. Now everything back to normal. There are less HSZ in Jaffna now, people can enjoy the freedom than the 2 years ago.
We have Tamils/Muslims in top level positions.

why do you think the lankan civil war started...?

Our former foreign minister had chance to become prime minister, but LTTE killed him.

i hope you are not speaking of the sellout amirthalingam.....

Pakistanis watch more Bollywood films than their own films.Did that made Pakistanis love India...No.

Arabs are die hard fans of Hollywood films, songs and TV shows & have high regard for American brands, but US standing among Americans is very low. They fear US than respect them.

On the otherhand India's neighbours & Arabs are in love with China eventhough not many speak Chinese or have any understanding of anything Chinese other than Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan movies. How do you explain that?

Pakistanis watch more Bollywood films than their own films.Did that made Pakistanis love India...No.

You are wrong I like indian movies and there is lots of things I love about India. I alo have no problem with the maijority of indians. I do not like the policies the indian govt follows, Just because both pakistani and indian leaderships are corrupt and cant sort out their problems peacefully or represent the wishes of their people honestly its not a reason for us to dislike each other. Your average Anil or Abdul does not want war and killing and just want to get on with their lives

Back
Top Bottom