What's new

Majority of Sri Lankan’s Favors China: Latest Poll

1050 people..hunnnn

Tamils are anti India as well, they hate us because we (congress I) supported mass murderers. If that wasn't the case with India the majority who voted strike a balance could have been pro India too. Sinhalese have been always backstabbers, they treated Hindus badly, they supported USA against India in past and now have been totally Chinese footlockers against India who (congress I) provided them crucial military support to help them against LTTE militancy.

Send this poll to PMO who will again blame this to someone else but ll not recognized his government's stupidity of supporting Sinhalese blindly.

Apart from SL, Tamils form minority population in India, Malaysia & Singapore. Then why is that the Tamils in the latter 3 countries never resorted to violence but instead they are the proud citizens of their respective countries. India & Singapore even had Tamil presidents. So it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand the fact that there is some serious problems in which the Tamils are being treated in SL.

What you're mentioning is wrong. Some Tamils say they have issues, In any society there are extremist groups. In Sri Lanka There's no violence between Sinhalese and Tamils. There was an incident of riots which had happened long time ago, except that there isn't any issue. There was a terrorist group, government defeated that group. Now everything back to normal. There are less HSZ in Jaffna now, people can enjoy the freedom than the 2 years ago.
We have Tamils/Muslims in top level positions. Our former foreign minister had chance to become prime minister, but LTTE killed him.

(Who is the Tamil president of India? I haven't idea about it. I just know Singapore got one. )

1050 people..hunnnn

Tamils are anti India as well, they hate us because we (congress I) supported mass murderers. If that wasn't the case with India the majority who voted strike a balance could have been pro India too. Sinhalese have been always backstabbers, they treated Hindus badly, they supported USA against India in past and now have been totally Chinese footlockers against India who (congress I) provided them crucial military support to help them against LTTE militancy.

Send this poll to PMO who will again blame this to someone else but ll not recognized his government's stupidity of supporting Sinhalese blindly.
Sri Lanka belong to all its citizens. sinhalese, muslims, tamils & cristeans. I think within next 10
Years, India's image will improve due to soft power like Bollywood, airtel & others.

Looks like Indian members thinking only Sinhalese & Tamils voted for this poll, it's wrong. Cristeans and Muslims also voted in the poll.

Sri Lanka belong to all its citizens. sinhalese, muslims, tamils & cristeans. I think within next 10
Years, India's image will improve due to soft power like Bollywood, airtel & others.

:blink:

:blink::blink:

What you're mentioning is wrong. Some Tamils say they have issues, In any society there are extremist groups. In Sri Lanka There's no violence between Sinhalese and Tamils. There was an incident of riots which had happened long time ago, except that there isn't any issue. There was a terrorist group, government defeated that group. Now everything back to normal. There are less HSZ in Jaffna now, people can enjoy the freedom than the 2 years ago.
We have Tamils/Muslims in top level positions. Our former foreign minister had chance to become prime minister, but LTTE killed him.

(Who is the Tamil president of India? I haven't idea about it. I just know Singapore got one. )

So how do you justify the 'Sinhala Only' Act and that 'University Act' (which demanded much more passing percentage from Tamils than Sinahlese) passed by your Govt, whose only aim is to discriminate against the Tamil population.Can you blame some Tamils resorting to violence to get their rights as they felt even the Srilankan Parliament is conspiring to strip them of their dignity and reduce them to 2nd class citizens.

Also are you denying the fact that SL army is a Sinhala Army.

You still didn't answer why Tamils in India, Malaysia or Singapore didn't form their own LTTE.

Indian Tamil President: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.

Also current home minister: Chidambaram.

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Looks like Indian members thinking only Sinhalese & Tamils voted for this poll, it's wrong. Cristeans and Muslims also voted in the poll.

Pls don't mix ethnicity with religion. There are Muslims & Christians in Tamils also.Infact many of the top LTTE commanders were Christians.

So h

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Pls don't mix ethnicity with religion. There are Muslims & Christians in Tamils also.Infact many of the top LTTE commanders were Christians.
first you need know much about Sri Lanka. Currently Deputy commander of Sri Lanka Army a muslim, there are many pilots of SLAF are Muslims, Eastern Commander of SLN a christian.
I will upload more info later, Now Censes 2011 on going, Sri Lanka's second largest population will be muslims, you can see the censes report later this year.

first you need know much about Sri Lanka. Currently Deputy commander of Sri Lanka Army a muslim, there are many pilots of SLAF are Muslims, Eastern Commander of SLN a christian.
I will upload more info later, Now Censes 2011 on going, Sri Lanka's second largest population will be muslims, you can see the censes report later this year.

So it means it is not far away when we will be having an islamic republic of srilankanistan, pretty soon in our neighbourhood. :lol:

What do you say kannu?

So how do you justify the 'Sinhala Only' Act and that 'University Act' (which demanded much more passing percentage from Tamils than Sinahlese) passed by your Govt, whose only aim is to discriminate against the Tamil population.Can you blame some Tamils resorting to violence to get their rights as they felt even the Srilankan Parliament is conspiring to strip them of their dignity and reduce them to 2nd class citizens.

Also are you denying the fact that SL army is a Sinhala Army.

You still didn't answer why Tamils in India, Malaysia or Singapore didn't form their own LTTE.

Indian Tamil President: Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam.

Things were difference those days, English was the language used by British, so the Sinhalese groups tried to change it. Now Sinhala and Tamil are the official languages, but I think it's fine if government make English as official language coz all government documents come in Sinhala/Tamil/English languages.
It's not correct, you can find plenty of Tamil students in any university. You keep repeating the Tamils are 2nd class citizens. why don't you check how many MPs and how many Tamil parties with this government? Also check muslim/moors and other ethnic groups here.

It's Sri Lankan army, There are Tamils/Muslims officers too but it's low coz of the some issues which happened in the past. Do you know the head of police was a Tamil, few years ago??

I only agree with Singapore!
Some Tamils in India, Sri Lanka, also in Malaysia claim they have issues. What I have seen Tamils are very sensitive to their race.most of things start with X party, X group etc. even the state name as X nadu.

Majority of Sri Lankan’s Favors China: Latest Poll

Sri Lanka’s Sunday Times newspaper poll.

Should Sri Lanka get closer to China or India?

Or Sri Lanka should strike a balance between both countries?

Sri Lankan’s voted to China – 43.7%

Sri Lankan’s voted to strike a balance – 44.5%

Sri Lankan’s voted to India – 11.8%

OnlinePollGraphic.jpg

Pulse of our online readers

We heard this thing the first 50 times you posted something about China-SriLanka! No one cares, Seriously, why not spend some energy of future of SriLanka and less on Indian obsession. Most Indians don't even know SriLanka and they don't care.

Why do you think China is doling out freebies to Srilanka ? Because of its physical proximity to India. China wants Srilanka favour them over india. And the results are showing in this poll. But should India care ? I think not

We heard this thing the first 50 times you posted something about China-SriLanka! No one cares, Seriously, why not spend some energy of future of SriLanka and less on Indian obsession. Most Indians don't even know SriLanka and they don't care.

I think its interesting to here the opinion of thr Srl Lankans and who they prefer . Im fascinated about the sunday times poll in particular as they are a good bench mark. I do care. People like you that have obsession with Pakistan ( as you seem to live on pdf ) shouldnt tell other people about thier obsessions. mr super troll.

Why do you think China is doling out freebies to Srilanka ? Because of its physical proximity to India. China wants Srilanka favour them over india. And the results are showing in this poll. But should India care ? I think not

It doesn't matter. Not our concern. Neighbors are always pain in...Sri Lanka can do whatever it wants. If It's not favorable for Indian businesses anymore, they should just leave SriLanka. There are always other places to do business.

It doesn't matter. Not our concern. Neighbors are always pain in...Sri Lanka can do whatever it wants. If It's not favorable for Indian businesses anymore, they should just leave SriLanka. There are always other places to do business.

It is not true ! Actually Indian companies are doing well in SL. Mahindra, Bajaj is doing well already, TATA is making inroards. Indian companies should stay and compete with China. We should not give up. Srilankans will start prefering Indian goods than Chinese ones.

Back
Top Bottom