What's new

Majority of Pakistanis for 'Islamisation' of society: Poll

In the US ? When did it happen in the US ?

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

i have seen a tendence among shias to put country above religion . Not all but more than sunnis .

It would be silly to generalize Shia's like our Sunni brothers you will find all sorts.

There are certain Pakistani Shias (peaceful though) that prefer Iran (to them, Iran represents their Shia identity, & they place their Shia identity over Pakistan) over Pakistan, & I think it is just wrong. So it is not right to generalize segments of society. In most cases, Shias resort to peace because they follow God's commandment of loving the oppressed, & hating the oppressors. This was taught by God, & practiced by His loved creatures. And it is clear to see that religious extremists have oppressed the majority Pakistani people, & caused inexplicable harm to the nation of Pakistan.

Hmm... shias are more peaceful and forward looking on an average than sunnis .My personal observation

---------- Post added at 12:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:37 AM ----------

It would be silly to generalize Shia's like our Sunni brothers you will find all sorts.

not generalizing that why i said 'not all'. Its my personal observation.

Pakistan will not accept public flogging (can you show where in the Quran public flogging has been affirmed), just like the controversial Hadood Ordinance from Zia-ul-Haq's time was removed, & there are many people that are standing up against the Blasphemy Law today, calling it un-Islamic.

Don't tell me you have read another version of Koran that does not contain this verse (24:2).

People standing up against the Blasphemy Laws? How is that it has remained one for so long and do you really see a chance that it would be removed anytime soon? Moreover, what about the Shia-Sunni divide?

Wish Pakistanis would have considered themselves " Pakistanis 2nd" even things would be much better , In Pakistan its the other way around , people consider themselves , mohajir , punjabi , sindhi , baluchi .. suni ,shia ,hanafi etc etc etc first before pakistan

1. This poll is reassuring. A Muslim majority state should work towards establishing a Dar ul Islam. Indian Muslims live in a Dar ul Harb. Therefore, it is not possible to draw a parallel.

2. Ever since Mush there has been an attempt by WCC (Western Christian Civilization) and some media in Pakistan have said, Qadyiani/Ahmedi lobbies, to move Pakistan towards "Secularism". They forget that shifting away from Dar ul Islam will render the very basis of Pak nationhood null and void. Some, incl Mush, have quoted Jinnah's speech at the opening of the CA. But that has been done totally out of context and mischievously. Jinnah was a humane and sensitive person. Above all he was a responsible leader. He had been devastated by the plight of the people - Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims, butchering each other. He wanted this to stop. His speech to the CA and other speeches and statements of the time must be read in that background.

Not just Pakistani & Afghans, but most Muslims around the world.

There is a special feature of the Islamic state which must not be overlooked, There obedience is due to GOD and GOD alone, which takes practical shape in the observance of Quranic Principals and commands. In Islam obedience is nither due to a king nor a parliment nor to any other organisation. It is the Quranic provisions which determine the limits of our freedom and restrictions in political and social spheres. In other words the Islamic state is an agency for the enforcement of the Quranic Principals and Injunctions.

this is the part of interview of Quaid to the students of Osmania University you are saying that this man who said the above thing didn't wanted the country for Muslims

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

There are certain Pakistani Shias (peaceful though) that prefer Iran (to them, Iran represents their Shia identity, & they place their Shia identity over Pakistan) over Pakistan, & I think it is just wrong. So it is not right to generalize segments of society. In most cases, Shias resort to peace because they follow God's commandment of loving the oppressed, & hating the oppressors. This was taught by God, & practiced by His loved creatures. And it is clear to see that religious extremists have oppressed the majority Pakistani people, & caused inexplicable harm to the nation of Pakistan.

sorry sir a Muslim can only be a Muslim nothing else

I would prefer a secular model for Pakistan myself; but I can see why others would not want that, while rejecting extremism & terrorism as well. It is a complicated problem, which went from a charm to a curse over time. One should not be simplistic or generalize on this issue, this is an issue that needs to be looked deeply at: at its history, its present, its future; as it relates to the very existence of Pakistan.

Seuclar Model cannot work in any country it is bound to fail and it will fail in Turkey too

Whoever will try to make Muslims secular will fail and fail miserably because a Muslim can't betray ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and Quran says clearly whoever don't decide according to shariah are kafirs

I think the beauty of Shariah Law was exhibited when Taliban took over Swat. The people of Swat especially women and minorities were coming on TV and praising it.

Lol Pakistanis need to grow up and realize that mixing religion with politics isn't going to take them anywhere.
Taliban didn't implemented shaira nor were they interested but Shariah is the LAW of ALLAH and whoever speaks against it is either a kafir or is a traitor of Islam follower of ABU JUHAL AND YAZEED

Don't tell me you have read another version of Koran that does not contain this verse (24:2).

People standing up against the Blasphemy Laws? How is that it has remained one for so long and do you really see a chance that it would be removed anytime soon? Moreover, what about the Shia-Sunni divide?

A lot of Quranic verses are grossly misinterpreted & translated from Arabic to English. Also, punishment is advocated for both men & women. Islamic system is based on justice, & can sometimes serve harsh punishments that to those that commit crime. There has not been one successful Islamic society in this world in hundreds of years. Anyways, that's a whole other topic, but this is not the place to discuss this.

Dude, no one wants stoning for adultery, chopping of limbs for thieves. If that were the case, these things would have implemented in Pakistan already. If this was the case, then there would be no current Pakistani government: it would have been taken over by the Taliban. An Islamic party has never been brought into power in Pakistan. An Islamic party has never won more than 11% of votes inside Pakistan. Just goes to show that Pakistanis do not relate to the Taliban's version of "Islamization/Shariah". You can choose to believe otherwise, it just doesn't relate to the reality of the situation.

Few in Pakistan Support Extremists -- But Few Favor Military Confrontation - Pew Research Center

This is the kind of Islam most Pakistanis want:

sir do the survey and you will find that more than 80 % people want these punishments because these are the order of ALLAH and these will get implemented sooner or later and in another post you said that Islamic Partied didn't win they didn't won because they are divided among sects but in karachi for example if compare their vote bank combined its more than MQM for your kind information

Last edited by a moderator:
Islam Promotes

a) Equality
b) Taxation
c) Justice for all , including minorities jews included
d) Women Rights
e) Rights of Elderly
f) Rights of Animals
g) Rights of Nature
h) Defending Muslim rights

If this is what is meant by the Islamic Country the YES

I personally feel we need to just take American constitution and implement that its 99% islamic they just implemented it what Islam teaches us to do and we just talk about it

The current system we have is a corrupt bowl of toilet

Bribery
Gangs
Stealing Electricity
Stealing by Currupt politicians
Loan and forgiveness scandals
Tax evasions
No justice even for rape victims
Beard Islam , no action just beard growing and wearing shalwar over ankles
No personal Hygene
Did I state Stealing in bold
3% people who got land from British controlling wealth and agriculture lands

If the politicians just want to put the word Islamic in front of Pakistan , and they still steal , cheat and lie
No ...
But if there is real change yes -

Real Change is

You create Million Jobs
You create Rights for Animals
You create Rights for People and Country's assets
You create rules for Trade and stopping bribes
You Pay police properly so they don't beg for salary
You create roads, and build country creating jobs
You don't steal electricity hand out Solar Panels to each home

Singing , and dancing around is Hindu Culture, Muslim is suppose to connect with his God with prayer and his action not singing around

I think Singing is wonderful for Human stress control but we need to seperate , entertainment and faith but I can tolorate it

A lot of Quranic verses are grossly misinterpreted & translated from Arabic to English. Also, punishment is advocated for both men & women. Islamic system is based on justice, & can sometimes serve harsh punishments that commit crimes. There has not been one successful Islamic society in this world in hundreds of years. Anyways, that's a whole other topic, but this is not the place to discuss this.
sir in Islam punishments has to be done publically so People get the signal if they commit any cry this is result which they will get if they get caught than you will see barakah and ALLAH has said in the Quran whoever don't applies the law of ALLAH are actual kafirs

Islam Promotes

a) Equality
b) Taxation
c) Justice for all , including minorities jews included
d) Women Rights
e) Rights of Elderly
f) Rights of Animals
g) Rights of Nature
h) Defending Muslim rights

If this is what is meant by the Islamic Country the YES

The current system we have is a currupt bowl of toilet

Bribery
Gangs
Stealing Electricity
Stealing by Currupt politicians
Loan and forgiveness scandals
Tax evasions
No justice even for rape victims
Beard Islam , no action just beard growing and wearing shalwar over ankles
No personal Hygene
Did I state Stealing in bold

sir all these laws are under Islam only those rights are allowed which Islam allows to women men animals etc we don't take western meaning of rights

sir do the survey and you will find that more than 80 % people want these punishments because these are the order of ALLAH and these will get implemented sooner or later and in another post you said that Islamic Partied didn't win they didn't won because they are divided among sects but in karachi for example if compare their vote bank combined its more than MQM for your kind information
i believe the word of Allah should be implimented, if Pakistan is an ISLAMIC REPUBLIC. adultery is the worst kind of social deterioration . n in pakistan its punishment is 5000-10000 rps and a few months imprisonment that is not given majority of time .
so that is getting common . common then we can think n imagine . our young generation is ruined. we have to take measures on emergency basis .
apne markaz se agar dur nikal jao ge
khwab ho jao ge afsano main dhal jao ge

Back
Top Bottom