What's new

Major Tragedy Averted on R-Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Balochs hate pakistan What the f..ck are u smoking?IM A BALOCH AND ALL MEN I KNOW LOVE PAKISTAN THERE IS A 0.1 or .2 % people who are criminals or outlaws being funded bastards from kabul.
About kashmir DO YOU WANT ANOTHER 48?WHEN WE CAPTURED LADAKH LATER INDIAN GOVT WAS BEGGING UN FOR A CEASE FIRE AND WE GAVE IT UP DUE TO SOME FOOLS DECISION?
About kashmir i dont know why the f..k indians think KASHMIRIS LOVE THEM AND WANT TO JOIN PAKISTAN.
About us sending some brain washed kids boy people like yasmin etc left armed movements to prove to indians who were calling them barbarians and inhumane and we supported them to do so but looks like you dont want to accept the facts.WEL WHO CARES HOOTS ?:hitwall:
And PUKHTUNKWA u pea brain tell me do taliban want independence?and tell me how many people from pukhtonkhwa support them?Your arguements is nothing but a piece of shyt and bullshyt.

Friends !!! i never knew that pakistan is such a genourous country!!!
They gave ladkh to us.....

We should try our luck once again.....

we shud start begging for *** ,Baloch (bonus) ...
even if we get 1 acre.....it is a lottery:rofl:

Friends !!! i never knew that pakistan is such a genourous country!!!
They gave ladkh to us.....

We should try our luck once again.....

we shud start begging for *** ,Baloch (bonus) ...
even if we get 1 acre.....it is a lottery:rofl:

Its retarded one indian accepts that we gave em CAPTURED LADAKH and other doesnt even acept it:rofl::rofl::rofl:And sir im BALOCH and i should really love to give you something it wont be 1 acre but it will be 7 inches do you want it?

Its retarded one indian accepts that we gave em CAPTURED LADAKH and other doesnt even acept it:rofl::rofl::rofl:And sir im BALOCH and i should really love to give you something it wont be 1 acre but it will be 7 inches do you want it?

ok where were we..........oh yeah..........

wheres the link sir that India begged in Un and Pakistan gifted Ladakh to India???? Plz support your claim by reliable Link!!!!!!

Thank you sir.

And I understood the meaning what you want to say in last few words.
Mods Plz see he using bad language

Tragedy averted, good job, now move forward.

I don't understand what was in this news to be posted as a thread ???

PA diffuses IEDs every other day, does that means we open a separate a thread each day announcing the diffusing of the IED ????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom