What's new

Major Tragedy Averted on R-Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you tell us who took the kashmir issue to the UN in the first place?

I dont know who took it to UN....................but I still think that Pakistan never gifted Ladakh to India :bunny:

Let that gentleman give me a link so that I can improve my knowledge :lol:
.But why are you asking it from me????:pop:

I can respect that, but the word terrorist was used, and hence my objection to it all!

They were terrorists for India may not be for you on similar lines militants targeting PA are not terrorists.

They were terrorists for India may not be for you on similar lines militants targeting PA are not terrorists.
Its not the same lines, they have no right to target PA, PA is not occupying illegal territory as defined by the UN.

The separatists have a right to target the IA since they are doing something illegal.

I really thought you mis-wrote something there, what ruler, what king? Re-frame your question and ask again.

the princely states of India, which had been left by the Indian Independence Act 1947 to choose whether to accede to India or Pakistan or to remain outside them:coffee:

Am I right or wrong????:sniper:

Its not the same lines, they have no right to target PA, PA is not occupying illegal territory as defined by the UN.

The separatists have a right to target the IA since they are doing something illegal.

Ok that means you are against Taliban and supports Pakistan:pakistan: and Afghanistan govt. Govt. against them.
And also USA:usflag:

I dont know who took it to UN....................but I still think that Pakistan never gifted Ladakh to India :bunny:

Let that gentleman give me a link so that I can improve my knowledge :lol:
.But why are you asking it from me????:pop:

It was india??????wo went to save her troops from ultimate death and shameful dustrution and beeged UN for a ceasefire:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pakistan:

Depends on viewpoints if you contrast them then they are certainly not terrorists.

the princely states of India, which had been left by the Indian Independence Act 1947 to choose whether to accede to India or Pakistan or to remain outside them:coffee:

Am I right or wrong????:sniper:

This then brings in the Princely State of Hyderabad also, which did not wanted to join anyone at the start, but once India started to threaten it, Hyderabad transferred its money to Pakistan and the royal family shifted and living in Pakistan. So this speaks about something too.

Do read about Operation Polo.

Not to forget JUNAH GARH whos NAWAB and leadership is on PAKISTANS PAYROLL.JUNAH GARH ALSO WANTED TO JOIN US?

This then brings in the Princely State of Hyderabad also, which did not wanted to join anyone at the start, but once India started to threaten it, Hyderabad transferred its money to Pakistan and the royal family shifted and living in Pakistan. So this speaks about something too.

Do read about Operation Polo.

Wasnt hydrabad state made to surrender and later its nizam was appointed Governor or whatever it was called?????:lol:

you havent answered my question????:angry:

And I am reporting your post to you..........you are offtopic we are talking about Kashmir not hydrabad. :devil:

And as our member friend "Pakistan nationalist said it comes under trolling!!!!!:woot:

Plz act on it and help prevent trolling.:sniper:

Thanking you.

Its very late .
Good nite to you sir ............It was pleasure chatting with you:wave:

Last edited:
Not to forget JUNAH GARH whos NAWAB and leadership is on PAKISTANS PAYROLL.JUNAH GARH ALSO WANTED TO JOIN US?

we are talking about Kashmir.........

Dont troll and derail the topic .

If its not trolling then let me add my hometown "Gurdaspur" in it.

and where is the link of India begging and Pakistan gifting Ladakh to us?????

True....but we use our common sense and recognize who is the oppressed and which one is oppressing.
We all know that the afghan where the freedom fighters when they where fighting the russians and the vietnamese where the freedom fighters when they fought the americans but bothe govt of the countries labelled them as rebels-terrorist ect.

You are oversimplifying. Again, what you call as your common sense might not be all black and white to the other person. Freedom struggle to you, proxy war to me.

And we could bring up Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, and Nagaland,Andhra Pradesh,Punjab,Bihar ect or we could stick the internationally recognized kashmir dispute.

Bangladesh.....? All your other instances mentioned above are internal disputes and you are just proving my point. That this thread has now degenerated into an Indo-Pak war. And like the ones fought on the ground, this one would lead to no one view. See thats where this creates a problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom