What's new

Major Tragedy Averted on R-Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
J & K is a state of India, You are living in dreams if you ignore the reality.
Occupied and forced to call it a state, the UN recognizes it as a disputed territory. You're officially the bad guys in this movie. The guys with the black cowboy hats. Thats why its legitimate to kill your guys in Kashmir.

The news report should read "Bad guys live due to a near miss, better luck next time"

Can the same be said of Pakistani soldiers in Baloch and NWFP etc ? Well the people of Baloch want independence and the Taliban wants a different type of rule in Pakistan. They have their limited supporters as does Kashmir have its limited supporters of terrorism. Kashmir may be a disputed area but creating mayhem etc by terror whether against soldiers or civilians is not on. Pakistan and Pakistanis support this kind of action but bang their heads in desperation when there is slight suspicion of India helping your honchos stir mayhem in your country. If Pakistan was so sincere about Kashmir, I really cannot understand why the Pakistani military just doesnt launch an assault and take over that state. After all you do profess to have a superior military. Pakistani establishment sending in a few brainwashed kids to plant bombs and harass the civilians shows that they are chicken. Nothing more nothing less. :coffee:

Balochs hate pakistan What the f..ck are u smoking?IM A BALOCH AND ALL MEN I KNOW LOVE PAKISTAN THERE IS A 0.1 or .2 % people who are criminals or outlaws being funded bastards from kabul.
About kashmir DO YOU WANT ANOTHER 48?WHEN WE CAPTURED LADAKH LATER INDIAN GOVT WAS BEGGING UN FOR A CEASE FIRE AND WE GAVE IT UP DUE TO SOME FOOLS DECISION?
About kashmir i dont know why the f..k indians think KASHMIRIS LOVE THEM AND WANT TO JOIN PAKISTAN.
About us sending some brain washed kids boy people like yasmin etc left armed movements to prove to indians who were calling them barbarians and inhumane and we supported them to do so but looks like you dont want to accept the facts.WEL WHO CARES HOOTS ?:hitwall:
And PUKHTUNKWA u pea brain tell me do taliban want independence?and tell me how many people from pukhtonkhwa support them?Your arguements is nothing but a piece of shyt and bullshyt.

Last edited:
It's not the same thing, Indian occupation is illegal. Pakistan is freeing its own country! Duh! That's all I'm saying.

sorry sir, But I suppose during Indepandance , only Ruler or king had been given right to chose his or her side, :coffee:
Am I right???:police:

and what do you mean by Pakistan is freeing its own country???
Those are Pakistani citizens not and any foreigners :pop:

sorry sir, But I suppose during Indepandance , only Ruler or king had been given right to chose his or her side, :coffee:
Am I right???:police:

and what do you mean by Pakistan is freeing its own country???
Those are Pakistani citizens not and any foreigners :pop:
[Godfather]You never go against the family[/godfather]

Balochs hate pakistan What the f..ck are u smoking?IM A BALOCH AND ALL MEN I KNOW LOVE PAKISTAN THERE IS A 0.1 or .2 % people who are criminals or outlaws being funded bastards from kabul.
About kashmir DO YOU WANT ANOTHER 48?WHEN WE CAPTURED LADAKH LATER INDIAN GOVT WAS BEGGING UN FOR A CEASE FIRE AND WE GAVE IT UP DUE TO SOME FOOLS DECISION?
About kashmir i dont know why the f..k indians think KASHMIRIS LOVE THEM AND WANT TO JOIN PAKISTAN.
About us sending some brain washed kids boy people like yasmin etc left armed movements to prove to indians who were calling them barbarians and inhumane and we supported them to do so but looks like you dont want to accept the facts.WEL WHO CARES HOOTS ?:hitwall:

Can you provide some links that says Pakistan gave Ladakh to India when India Beggd in UN?????

waiting:yahoo:

The reason I reported your post is because we all know that there are two views to the Kashmir problem. One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter. Similarly one man's occupying forces is another's peace keepers.

True....but we use our common sense and recognize who is the oppressed and which one is oppressing.
We all know that the afghan where the freedom fighters when they where fighting the russians and the vietnamese where the freedom fighters when they fought the americans but bothe govt of the countries labelled them as rebels-terrorist ect.

In that context, your post could have potentially turned this thread into a flame war. Already you will see Balochistan and NWFP dragged in. This could have been avoided if you would have exercised a little caution.

And we could bring up Assam, Meghalaya, Tripura, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, and Nagaland,Andhra Pradesh,Punjab,Bihar ect or we could stick the internationally recognized kashmir dispute.

Last edited:
what kind of reply is this????????:undecided:

Dude simply say that you dont have answer ...............why making things complicated:D
Actually if you would've seen the Godfather you wouldn't be asking this question.

It means anyone who betrays their country is not a countryman any more.

what kind of reply is this????????:undecided:

Dude simply say that you dont have answer ...............why making things complicated:D

You need to watch godfather the movie to understand how relavent the quote is.

Can you provide some links that says Pakistan gave Ladakh to India when India Beggd in UN?????

waiting:yahoo:

Can you tell us who took the kashmir issue to the UN in the first place?

Occupied and forced to call it a state, the UN recognizes it as a disputed territory. You're officially the bad guys in this movie. The guys with the black cowboy hats. Thats why its legitimate to kill your guys in Kashmir.

The news report should read "Bad guys live due to a near miss, better luck next time"

I do not want to derail the thread and someones view points as it does not change facts. I prefer not to respond further.

I do not want to derail the thread and someones view points as it does not change facts. I prefer not to respond further.
I can respect that, but the word terrorist was used, and hence my objection to it all! I won't stop you from calling them so, but the right word would be separatist, but if you use it, you'll hear the same objection from me. You have your rights, I have mine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom