What's new

Major Military Operation Required in Baluchistan and North Waziristan

True. Iran uses Shia’ism as the carrier of their foreign policy. I had a talk with webmaster , because anytime you call spade a spade on this forum, and mention something Shia, comments are deleted and you are people are labeled. May be this is by design but webmaster have Many senior mods, who are Shia and will delete any factually and historically correct comments, just because it mentions Shia. There is no room for objective and straight forward discussion.
I think same goes for the ethnic groups. Pakistanis are comfortable lying to themselves than facing the reality.
Problem is also the way we discuss these matters .
Instead of calling out Iran, we start calling out Shia and that becomes hateful.
Obviously we don't want that, do we?

I am missing Raheel Sharif to the depths of my heart.

I agree 100 % !

We should remember how General Raheel Shareef , along with his potent team , started Zarb e Azab operation and cleaned big part of our country from those suppose to be deadliest terrorists including TTP , BLA , BLR, and MQM London . Who could have thought before 2014 that within 3 years these terrorists network will be broken and peace will come in areas like Karachi , Balochistan and FATA .

Unfortunately in 2016, then Prime Minister Nawaz Shareef neither gave extension to General Raheel Shareef nor chose General Ishfaq Nadeem , who was mastermind of Zarb e Azab campaign , and who was also favorite choice of General Raheel Shareef to succeed him , as next Army chief . Had General Ishfaq Nadeem was made next Army Chief then General Raheel's momentum against terrorists under Zarb e Azab would have continued and country would have been cleared completely of terrorists . Also chances were that General Ishfaq Nadeem would have also confronted "Economic Terrorists " like Shareefs and Zardaris and would have dealt with them in serious way as no war can be won if a country's economy is in the hands of corrupt leaders . May be this is why Nawaz Shareef chose a passively minded General Bajwa who believe in going by the book where as our country needed an out of the box solution for its long term ailments .

We have seen that General Bajwa changed all the team of Raheel Shareef including removing General Rizwan as chief of ISI, Gen Bilal Akbar as DG Rangers and some other changes . He started his own so called Operation Radd ul Fasad . Unfortunately neither he nor his new team and new operation is able to give same results as predecessor. Terrorists are able to regroup again and we continuously see our soldiers getting martyred in Waziristan and Balochistan . Also new menace like PTM has emerged who should have been nipped right in the bud but were let to grow .

In November 2019 , PM Imran Khan has repeated the mistake of Nawaz Shareef by giving extension to General Bajwa for next three years upto year 2022 where as ideal choice would have been General Sarfraz Sattar who may have brought the zeal and aggression of General Raheel again . And now we are seeing the results of this move in Balochistan as well as Waziristan . One can compare how may soldiers we have lost at the hands of terrorists during the time of General Raheel Shareef and General Qamar Bajwa .

Lets hope our top military brass can learn from their mistakes and take better actions against terrorists and also be able to tackle internal and external enemies in more potent way .

I miss Raheel Sharif as well. He cleaned our frontier from these rouge elements with his military operation. In 2010's with bomb blasts daily, no one could have imagined that a few years later, how much safer it would be after Zarb e Asb thanks to Raheel Sharif.

UwneGkH.jpg

It's seems to me post zarb e arb we took the foot off the gas.

What do you mean by returning the favour in every indian major city?bomb blasts in civilan areas ?
I dont believe India is behind this..let us just for argument sake suppose india is behind this...it means india has resources and intelligence to carry out attacks deep inside pakistan...if you carry out bomb attacks in indian cities,cant india do the same in pakistani cities?where will this violence stop..live and let live.
And one more thing..arent you the same person who always bring religion in everything...there was a time you indirectly supported even pakistan taliban and other terrorist organisations saying they are fighting for sharia.
If you are really concerned about muslims lives and their welfare, how could you say to bomb indian cities..every indian city has considerable number of muslims...dont their lives matter to you?.are they not muslims? Will allah forgive you for harbouring such evil thoughts in your mind?
Respect human lives

I agree with you. Our security failures fall entirely at the feet of our military security services. In a wider extent - civilian government and judiciary too.

We dismantled a Raw network, yet your agent hasn't been hung. He worked with Uzair Baloch who also is not dead yet. Iran was an enabler in all this yet we pretend to be friends.

We show weakness to our enemies and act surprised at them taking advantage. Let the first heads to roll be of those within our country who are failing us.

Problem is also the way we discuss these matters .
Instead of calling out Iran, we start calling out Shia and that becomes hateful.
Obviously we don't want that, do we?
Targeting it as a belief is not right, because as we don’t discuss religion on this forum, but Expecting to omit Ayatollah Shia doctrine behind mess in ME and Iranian and Imam bara activity in Pakistan would be foolish and naive.
I don’t see mods going crazy when Pakistani’s call out Modi and His Hindutva doctrines.

Operation of what? To get more resources from khan’s bank corrupt government.

Events of last two months signifies corruption at highest level, no MRAP’s in 11 years, nor use of drones. It’s time to take buttman’s back from all the officers and send them to frontlines and these troubled areas for long term peace.

Operation of what? To get more resources from khan’s bank corrupt government.

Events of last two months signifies corruption at highest level, no MRAP’s in 11 years, nor use of drones. It’s time to take buttman’s back from all the officers and send them to frontlines and these troubled areas for long term peace.
We have cleared almost entire area with same leadership only last 5 % is left and that is left because our leaders don't want to strike inside safe havens in Afghanistan and Iran and their master India. Everything is not about corruption, but retarded policies in General

If Kashmir gets peaceful, Im sure Baluchistan will to.

Some kind of threat?

The problem was not the capacity but the Pakistani people.
Start calling out Iran for their support of terrorism and they have the option on moving the entire imam Bargah network in Pakistan and turning Pakistanis against Pakistan on sectarian grounds as they are the holy country for certain sect.
Start action against Afghanistan and many tribes of fata will side with them and many pushtoons of Pakistan will turn against Pakistan on ethnic grounds as Afghanistan is ethnic motherland of certain ethnicity.

This was suggested by Orya Maqbool Jan, and I agree with it. We need to have national reconciliation between Sunni Ulema and Shia Ulema, take them into confidence, and seek their advice on how best to deal with the threat from Iran and the India-Iran axis.

Our Shia Pakistani brothers will not accept Iran using their people as cannon fodder and allowing India to strike us in Balochistan.

Furthermore, the influence of Qom and Najaf need to be curtailed, as very bad political and sectarian messages are coming from those places. I suggest that Pakistan itself establish a major area in Pakistan for Shia learning, maybe in Quetta or Karachi. We fund Shia ulema and give them official state support.

The same needs to be done with Sunni masajid and organizations which keep producing anti-Pakistan elements.

We need to bulk ourselves against the waves of sectarian internecine violence sweeping the Middle East.

Operation is happening but what will operation do when their soft leadership in Europe and hard leadership is in Iran. Only way forward is take make Europe shut this cell or pull out of Afghan peace deal.

They are organizing conferences, meeting heads of state, and sitting with RAW openly, yet somehow we are able to do nothing about it.

I have a solution for Balochistan, no one would like to listen though.

Give people of Balochistan the constitutional rights, build school and universities, educate the children, females. Provide similar health facilities, infrastructure as other part of the country. Terrorism will die in Balochistan in no time.

But hey this is a military forum, military only speaks with gun. Atleast this is what i have seen in Balochistan over last 50 years.

Have you visited Interior Sindh?

I havnt, Idont comment on issues pertaining to that. I do often hear regarding deaths of hundreds of Children from Malnutrition in Tharparkar. But i would imagine the root cause is same. Poverty and illiteracy, unemployment and lack of basic health facilities.

Why would any one who has three children or parents would pick up a gun??? Because you leave him with no choice.

I speak for the oppressed and will continue to do so. Killing some one is easy, we need to bring them back into the mainstream. Listen to them, try to understand them. This needs time and patience.

If Kashmir gets peaceful, Im sure Baluchistan will to.

As India turns hindutva, your lucky if India turns peaceful

Kashmiri at the moment have a pathological hatred for India

State under lockdown

Politicians arrested or under house arrest

It's not even comparable

Pakistan has lost more than 50 soldiers in these two areas in past two months. Just today 6 soldiers were martyred including a Major. What the hell is going wrong ???? We need a major operations at both places as well time to return the favor to India to in Kashmir alone but every major Indian City. Enough is Enough !!!!

@Horus @Path-Finder @Arsalan @PanzerKiel @Ark_Angel

Also for GOD sake get MRAP for soldiers
Indeed. We do need MRAP vehicles for forward operation areas. Have always said that. I argued with you that not all hilux can or will or should be replaced but for hot zones and active areas we do need better protective vehicles. The coward enemy is bleeding us like this for YEARS now!

Back
Top Bottom