What's new

Major Military Operation Required in Baluchistan and North Waziristan

what about major settlements ? fix the root cause of issue in balochistan spend money direct and make cities look like other Pakistani cities . build roads schools collages hospitals provide them gas electricity internet and make them happy . how long we will keep saying mazi main ghalti hoi hai ? gawadar or quetta ko chor ker bhi cities hain koi unka sochy .

this is turbat 2nd largest city of balochistan look like a village of punjab
25878997677_18885e6abe_b.jpg

turbat-city.jpg

so they have no right to get clean water electricity internet clean roads parks schools airports gas sir ? if they are less in numbers it is easy task for gov to fix the issues sir . for god sake koi ja ker dekhy tair-2 cities there is no gov there . kisi ne chaagi ka doura kiya kabhi ?
And from where do you suggest the money for this development will come from?
Balochistan is the highest paid province of Pakistan after Gilgit Baltistan , when we calculate provincial budget per capita.
I did the calculation myself in 2018.

44808472_1777533229025520_6698103520765149184_n.png

But likewise the least productive in tax revenues and least amount of utility bills are collected from Balochistan, second only to FATA.
Development costs money and money comes from taxes?

Where does the provincial budget money go ? And where does the 5 Billion Rs gas royalty go? Which is paid every year to Balochistan? First we need to ask that and raise awareness.

Punjab is the least paid per capita province in provincial budget , but highest in tax revenue and utility bills collection.

But Punjabi knows how to be industrious and help themselves instead of crying eternally and going kaboom.

For example just one city of Punjab , Sialkot earned 2 billion USD export revenue in 2015 which was 10% of Pakistani total export revenue that year and more than the entire Balochistan's revenue in all shapes and forms.

So I don't think Balochistan has any right of crying foul and putting blame of their backwardness on other when they are completely useless at helping themselves by being industrious same as Punjab or even tiny Sialkot.
No Sialkoti even went kaboom or attacked soldiers claiming that the 2 billion export revenue on top of the utility bills and taxes from his city were not spent on Sialkot.

That's why I say that terrorism in Pakistan is a very ethnic issue.
Certain ethnicities in Pakistan are permanent روندلو without looking at themselves.

Last edited:
Since these numbers are out in the open on Social Media so no point being mum about it now ,

6 x Military personnel martyed including a Major
1 x Military trooper severely injured MEDEVAC
2 x Civilians cum local informants martyed
Brother, this was no ordinary ambush. It was an Intel Based Op by our enemies.

Since these numbers are out in the open on Social Media so no point being mum about it now ,

6 x Military personnel martyed including a Major
1 x Military trooper severely injured MEDEVAC
2 x Civilians cum local informants martyed

Sub hi mar gaye matlab

Suzuki Pickup main ghoomnai ki kuch saza to milni chahiye na

Brother, this was no ordinary ambush. It was an Intel Based Op by our enemies.
all their attacks are well planned & executed ...they somehow get the information on Military movement well in advance, something for Southern command to look into
Since they were out to scout the area for unmarked / hidden routes with local informers am led to believe they was info leak at the lower level. They were led to a trap. That is why i was angry on irresponsible behavior of some social media accounts who ran numbers & names without confirmation of any sort only for some cheap scores....Terrorists sat across the border and harvested the data from these accounts and actually used that in their statements....

@PanzerKiel

In today's war, Information is the key, a war which was won can be declared lost based on Information & people need to understand that

You cannot do that but you can punish Europe by getting involved in Ukraine or Libya. Yes hit these terrorist in Iran & Kurdistan area of Iraq & Syria
That's their route of drug trafficking all the way to Europe from Afghanistan.

PA is not like US armed forces neither do we have access to the equipment, support or budget to deploy assets in such a way.
Pakistan have enough resources, the management and utilization of resources. If I think Pakistan was using P-3s to in FATA before.

we hit them in Afghanistan (by any means necessary), and hit them hard, too hard that they don't just get the message, they literally breakdown.
Start treating Afghanistan as your background. Start hitting targets like Isreal do in Syria. It will break the moral and will of Enemy to continue operations.

Pakistan have enough resources, the management and utilization of resources. If I think Pakistan was using P-3s to in FATA before.

Start treating Afghanistan as your background. Start hitting targets like Isreal do in Syria. It will break the moral and will of Enemy to continue operations.
The problem was not the capacity but the Pakistani people.
Start calling out Iran for their support of terrorism and they have the option on moving the entire imam Bargah network in Pakistan and turning Pakistanis against Pakistan on sectarian grounds as they are the holy country for certain sect.
Start action against Afghanistan and many tribes of fata will side with them and many pushtoons of Pakistan will turn against Pakistan on ethnic grounds as Afghanistan is ethnic motherland of certain ethnicity.

As long as US is there, we can't hit NDS the way we want. Right now, more than R&AW, it is NDS which is working on behalf of them to damage us.
If you struck NDS or RAW and you have clear proof of their repeated involvement and you can articulate why you hit them then no country in the world will bother you. It’s call self defense.

The problem was not the capacity but the Pakistani people.
Start calling out Iran for their support of terrorism and they have the option on moving the entire imam Bargah network in Pakistan and turning Pakistanis against Pakistan on sectarian grounds as they are the holy country for certain sect.
Start action against Afghanistan and many tribes of fata will side with them and many pushtoons of Pakistan will turn against Pakistan on ethnic grounds as Afghanistan is ethnic motherland of certain ethnicity.
True. Iran uses Shia’ism as the carrier of their foreign policy. I had a talk with webmaster , because anytime you call spade a spade on this forum, and mention something Shia, comments are deleted and you are people are labeled. May be this is by design but webmaster have Many senior mods, who are Shia and will delete any factually and historically correct comments, just because it mentions Shia. There is no room for objective and straight forward discussion.
I think same goes for the ethnic groups. Pakistanis are comfortable lying to themselves than facing the reality.

I don't understand... IEDs work on tracks.. our 6 jawans were on foot?

Are our generals that much lame?

They did not mine it 5 mins in advance. IED tactics are quite sophisticated form of warfare capable of bogging down most serious of the armed forces.

The forensics of the IED will reveal a lot more if such information is made available to the public.

Back
Top Bottom