What's new

Major Military Operation Required in Baluchistan and North Waziristan

It can be less, it can be more...whatever the case, all that is Withheld for OPSEC reasons

clearly not working, there is a break

Dear, I'll say again... It's not FATA we're dealing with. And everyone knows how much time and troops it took to clear FATA.

In the shape of Balochistan, we are talking about 44 %.. Almost half of our country... It's a pretty big area.... Not everything can be covered simultaneously. The best possible within our resources is being done.

we should always first cross check any info coming from these SM accounts

None of the news anchors 'acknowledged that they are launching BLA terrorists in Baluchistan'

It seems there are severe English and Hindi comprehension issues.

It is open acknowledgement

But anyways you can give it a twist

It is open acknowledgement

But anyways you can give it a twist
I don't think anyone with half a degree of understanding of English and Hindi will constitute that as an acknowledgement of 'they are launching'. It's an acknowledgement of separatism which is separate from sponsorship.

Dear, I'll say again... It's not FATA we're dealing with. And everyone knows how much time and troops it took to clear FATA.

In the shape of Balochistan, we are talking about 44 %.. Almost half of our country... It's a pretty big area.... Not everything can be covered simultaneously. The best possible within our resources is being done.
I am sorry, if i sounded rude..it's just that am angry, it just pisses me off when i see these attacks...
I understand the situation down there, it will be hard & a change in strategy is needed with appropriate resources

I don't think anyone with half a degree of understanding of English and Hindi will constitute that as an acknowledgement of 'they are launching'. It's an acknowledgement of separatism which is separate from sponsorship.

It is the same dear. Don't give it a twist

I am sorry, if i sounded rude..it's just that am angry, it just pisses me off when i see these attacks...
I understand the situation down there, it will be hard & a change in strategy is needed with appropriate resources

Na bhai, no rudeness from your side. Really, I used to be like you decade and a half back... It's just a phase of life.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom