What's new

Major Military Operation Required in Baluchistan and North Waziristan

Currently, I think just holding on as we are will be an achievement. Our situation right now is not too good. Hopefully, luck will be by our side and if we are fortunate, we get some major hits at them which will decrease their operational capabilities.

Iran has been such a pain for us even though we respected their ambitions everywhere but still they are making us bleed

We need guts like 27th Feb. Start of by dropping guided munitions on terrorist launchpads in Afghanistan. Start territory denial bombings in Waziristan and Balochistan outskirts.
Provide FC with armored vehicles. Please train them to react properly to ambush. Insert SOF teams from the backdoor to eliminate Soft Targets and for lasing and dropping LGB on these RAW paid mercenaries. As targets become vulnerable Cavalry can kick in front door.

Iran has been such a pain for us even though we respected their ambitions everywhere but still they are making us bleed
Should have sided with GCC and Saudia Arabia. We would have reaped economic benefits and military equipment funding. But people always play the sectarian card. Pakistan and it's interest should be put first.

Last edited:
Bro, first visit those areas & come back to me....the areas atleast i have been to, trying an MRAP is far fetch idea for routine Patrols

I can tell you that all those are wrong....Major sb name was mentioned in official statement hence everyone took the bait on the casualty too....SIX is not the number....
Sir please don't make excuses. Vast majority of ambushes and IED attacks have taken place on main roads in these areas which are properly build. An MRAP can easily travel on those roads. And you are not facing IED attack on Jail Road Lahore every day or in Karachi. There are 4 to 5 major areas where 90 % attack take place you could have gotten MRAP for those areas if you cared about your soldiers. This is nothing but criminal negligence !!!

20200508_213103.jpg

We as a nation have blood on our hands specially leadership of Armed Forces. Until we make India pay nothing would change

Operation is happening but what will operation do when their soft leadership in Europe and hard leadership is in Iran. Only way forward is take make Europe shut this cell or pull out of Afghan peace deal.

View attachment 630870

We as a nation have blood on our hands specially leadership of Armed Forces. Until we make India pay nothing would change
This image is wrong 5 Shaheed not 6

Operation is happening but what will operation do when their soft leadership in Europe and hard leadership is in Iran. Only way forward is take make Europe shut this cell or pull out of Afghan peace deal.
Only solution is to follow footsteps of MOSSAD and you know what they are famous for.

This image is wrong 5 Shaheed not 6
ISPR statement says 6. One officer and 5 Jawans

We have pacifists ruling us. Don't think policy would change

Only hope is with local army commanders that they might try to avenge this attack
I don't understand how you fan bois start blaming the politicians in the end, when actually the army controls everything related to such matters

Only solution is to follow footsteps of MOSSAD and you know what they are famous for.

ISPR statement says 6. One officer and 5 Jawans
I thought i heard 5 in ISPR statement I will check again.

I don't understand how you fan bois start blaming the politicians in the end, when actually the army controls everything related to such matters

I blame both

From where you got this feeling that i am blaming politicians only?

Back
Top Bottom