What's new

‘Major Keen Kumar’ — Army officer’s clever introduction to Chinese soldier at LAC goes viral

Very unprofessional. It explains IA's pathetic performance in the real battles.

This is very likely in Arunachal pradesh going by vegetation and topography...

"Are you not ashamed?"
No, Jai hind!

View attachment 802749
In our own forums eg Bharat Rakshak, anyone suggesting these are genuine photos are summarily banned.The official line is that these are Pak-China co-productions.
The main contention seems to be the long-haired salwaar-kameez guy in center. Personally I feel he is either a Kashmiri porter Or ancillary staff?

In our own forums eg Bharat Rakshak, anyone suggesting these are genuine photos are summarily banned.The official line is that these are Pak-China co-productions.
The main contention seems to be the long-haired salwaar-kameez guy in center. Personally I feel he is either a Kashmiri porter Or ancillary staff?
What makes you think he either of those things?
He looks like a Sikh to me

ok, the "actor" scarficed a lot for a few penny it seems.
FBQ7uxBUUAQWZBt.jpg

What makes you think he either of those things?
He looks like a Sikh to me
The Sikhs are to the back and front of him. Sikhs are wearing turban/covering of hair and both are not holding ears( maybe Chinese psy-ops to create discord. They did it in 62 with Gurkhas).
This guy is obviously not a soldier but ancillary staff, he looks like a Kashmiri and they are in former J&K hence the assumption

Actually major want to say : Major kaan pakad kumar instead of keen kumar :lol:

Major trolled Chinese soldier by not telling him his name.

Chinese trolled Indian army by capturing 1000 sq km.

:sarcastic::sarcastic:

There is no guy in Shalwar Kamiz. That is a flap of the thigh pocket of his standard Indian army issue trousers, which appears to be a qameez.

1. Not funny
  2. To claim that someone has been trolled, the opposite party should understand the context. What momma does not know, does not hurt momma.
  3. These days, to make anything viral, you have to start calling it viral. Apnay hi bharosa nahin karenge to ghair se kya ummeed hai
  4. If a joke requires this much explaining, it is not one
  5. In any case, I don't think the soldier did it for the idiotic twitter audience. Others trying to make it appear funnier than it is is not his problem

Last edited:
the state of Indian Armed forces they are not making viral videos! how professional!

not just indians but their armed forces also live in fiction land!

That's the difference, Chinese don't make jokes, they made a joke of Indian Army as whole...

Back
Top Bottom