What's new

Major General Mohammad Bagheri Chief of General Staff Iranian Armed Forces visited GHQ called COAS

thats why i said beware
you will find them dealing with india the very next day .

India and Iran are natural allies but that does not mean Pakistan and Iran should be enemy.
Why beware of them? They are harmless. Its not like they will say Pakistan is selling nuclear secrets

India and Iran are natural allies but that does not mean Pakistan and Iran should be enemy.
Why beware of them? They are harmless. Its not like they will say Pakistan is selling nuclear secrets
lol these harmlessfellas host kulbushan since 2002 .
due to their foolishness we have to jail dr abdul qadeer khan . yet still they fail to make the bomb .

lol these harmlessfellas host kulbushan since 2002 .
due to their foolishness we have to jail dr abdul qadeer khan . yet still they fail to make the bomb .

really? now people just say AQ was an aspiring islamist jihadi
how ironic this game is

Can not blame UAE, Pakistan needs honest leadership and stability before any country will be willing invest in Pakistan. Hoping new Pakistani government will bring a positive change by creating better investment policies.

I agree with that, but Pakistan has companies which are in top class services and a strong IT industry, a muslim brother country, what UAE is doing with $75 billion investment in India is amount to a back stab.

If you see lots of Iranian researchers, company heads have visited Lahore and pakistan, and now in Pakistan doing various deals.

Sheikh na wada khilafi ki .
Dua karain zinda ho ameen.
Mujha tension hogi hai abb no msg till now.

Btw pdf par 1 month phela active the sheikho jee.

1 mahina phelay active thay to phir hayat he hay. Harem may busy ho ga bai.

ALLAH khair o afiat say rakhay aur hami o nasir ho .......

By the way why Chief of Iranian Army is only of Major General Rank
After the Islamic revolution in 1979, the country's leadership decided to no longer promote officers beyond the rank of Maj Gen. This was in line with austerity. Not really a military decision, perhaps a populist one. Pakistan too went down this road after the 1971 war. Bhutto promoted Lt Gen Gul Hassan but he held the post of the C-in-C (CoAS role had not been defined then) with a rank of Lt Gen.

'India and Iran are natural allies' this is why I hate the post-Musharraf era defeatist mindset of Pakistanis like Ell Sidd, they'll fabricate obstacles to an optimistic outlook when all the signs point toward a good and improved foreign policy for Pakistan. India and Iran's closeness - and I don't know how people on defencepk can be too childish to not know this - existed in the economic sphere because India continued investing in Iran and purchasing Iranian oil when most countries were afraid of US sanctions. Why each and every single one of you has to attribute to international affairs the same kind of gutter level dynamic our politics run on is honestly annoying. India's current cowardice in terms of slowly adopting US sanctions against Iran via ordering major companies to stop buying Iranian stuff was inevitable. India's non-alignment is a euphemism. What pressure was there on them, of any serious sort, to take up a hostile position on Iran?

They're ideologically incompatible. Quit blackpilling yourselves to the point of oblivion. And for God's sake, the IAEA and the CIA and MOSSAD have certified several times that Iran never had a nuclear weapons programme and never went even close to enriching uranium high enough to make weapons.

'India and Iran are natural allies' this is why I hate the post-Musharraf era defeatist mindset of Pakistanis like Ell Sidd, they'll fabricate obstacles to an optimistic outlook when all the signs point toward a good and improved foreign policy for Pakistan. India and Iran's closeness - and I don't know how people on defencepk can be too childish to not know this - existed in the economic sphere because India continued investing in Iran and purchasing Iranian oil when most countries were afraid of US sanctions. Why each and every single one of you has to attribute to international affairs the same kind of gutter level dynamic our politics run on is honestly annoying. India's current cowardice in terms of slowly adopting US sanctions against Iran via ordering major companies to stop buying Iranian stuff was inevitable. India's non-alignment is a euphemism. What pressure was there on them, of any serious sort, to take up a hostile position on Iran?

They're ideologically incompatible. Quit blackpilling yourselves to the point of oblivion. And for God's sake, the IAEA and the CIA and MOSSAD have certified several times that Iran never had a nuclear weapons programme and never went even close to enriching uranium high enough to make weapons.

Ofcourse CIA and Mossad are the bearers of the divine truth. I agree.

What you emotionalists do Not understand that the fact of the matter is that the Indus river forms the natural border between India and Iran.

I like the Argument though. Iran a major oil exporter had No choice but to deal with India and it had No choice but to sell oil to Israel during Iran Iraq war.

What geogrpahy and history are the teaching nowadays?

IAEA too... Why always be negative about everything? And admissions from the enemy that a long-running propaganda construct of their government and their cronies is wrong is generally to be taken as serious and honest. Indians and Iranians have no real ties. Indians are Hindutva morons who try to act like 'evil Persians killed all Hindoos' just like 'evil Afghans killed all Hindoos'. They're culturally incompatible too; Iranians are arrogant, Indians are filthy and dirty. Do the maths.

I stated simple facts. Iran would obviously value a country that helped keep its economy afloat. Why wouldn't they? India has not, till date, had an active role in any of the affairs involving Iran.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom