What's new

Major Gaurav Arya On Current Situation in Laddakh

That's a Pakistani titleholders' capability of the reading source and evaluating the content. I do need to congratulate you on this. You do truly represent the psyche as well as the intellectual capacity of elite Pakistanis here on the forum. Bravo!

(@Joe Shearer eiy nao, Ar ekta gem. )
gaurav is also a peeping tom as per his seniors
He is given so much prominence by bharti toilet media.

this incident was rejected outright many times, i put newspaper articles with many pakistanis doing the same wrong that was claimed against Major Gaurav Arya.

anyone create your newspaper article and show you are the bad person easily, its a false narrative and i expect someone like you who is think tank analyst to show this maturity and make us follow your line.

Again i'll tell you the same thing, there is no credible source to this story...

and the most important thing... this is not to demean him on his character (although fake) but to make his views wrong, if you have ability to show him wrong then put your views.
major gaurav should go confront Chinese in Ladakh but he is too busy being a peeping tom.

We just want to show how DUMB these Indian Intellectuals are, even the former Indian army chief calls PLA as Pakistani army.
Is he really that dumb or obsessed or maybe both:lol:

He raped an Indian woman, and murdered her husband.
That's major Arya. Nothing else. Rakshak.

What on earth are you talking about?

Several indians on this forum lionise him for what he did

And you believe such an incredible story? Is there no end to your credulity?

Was that lady a Müslim? Or a lower caste Hindu?

She didn't exist. The story is fake, and those repeating it are thundering idiots.

Disclaimer: I am not a Gaurav Arya fan.

don't wanna waste my time on him.

A request to you and other hyper-patriots from East Asia: please stop wasting your time stating in different ways how you are not going to waste your time on him.

Precisely, those are the idiot that can even write article how one Indian soldier can fought all the way from Indian border to Beijing and defeated 1 million PLA soldiers on the way. How bother to respond to such nonsense.

Just post the video of 1962 sino war and let them see their indian POW feed by Chinese nurse. All their weapons capture by PLA. One video speak 1000 more than those rubbish Indian claim.

A pity you have no further videos. Time didn't stand still in 1962.

Not sure what she was as they try to bury the case and hide the details but if the victim is muslim or has white skin it's a great achievement for these sick SOBs.

Truly a great achievement that they have otherwise sane people believing this nonsense.

That's a Pakistani titleholders' capability of the reading source and evaluating the content. I do need to congratulate you on this. You do truly represent the psyche as well as the intellectual capacity of elite Pakistanis here on the forum. Bravo!

(@Joe Shearer eiy nao, Ar ekta gem. )

Biswas kora jaye na. Eder ki matha kharap?

Your posts hurt my brain every time I actually try to read them.

It isn't his posts......

gaurav is also a peeping tom as per his seniors
He is given so much prominence by bharti toilet media.

major gaurav should go confront Chinese in Ladakh but he is too busy being a peeping tom.

Is he really that dumb or obsessed or maybe both:lol:

He is a quintessential hyper-patriot. Nothing more, nothing less. I find it incredible that people give him so much time and attention. After that, you deserve all the pain due to listening to him; it is your own fault, to pump him up well beyond his due.

What on earth are you talking about?

And you believe such an incredible story? Is there no end to your credulity?

She didn't exist. The story is fake, and those repeating it are thundering idiots.

Disclaimer: I am not a Gaurav Arya fan.

A request to you and other hyper-patriots from East Asia: please stop wasting your time stating in different ways how you are not going to waste your time on him.

A pity you have no further videos. Time didn't stand still in 1962.

Truly a great achievement that they have otherwise sane people believing this nonsense.

Biswas kora jaye na. Eder ki matha kharap?

It isn't his posts......

He is a quintessential hyper-patriot. Nothing more, nothing less. I find it incredible that people give him so much time and attention. After that, you deserve all the pain due to listening to him; it is your own fault, to pump him up well beyond his due.
what is your comment on your major and his Theory of Pakistani paid actors pretending to be Indian soldiers,mr rational.

Major Gaurav on current situation in Laddakh, India V China stand off.
Calling Chinese cowards.

China is scared of its own people. He says China has Pakistan as its allies now.
On a current display of a photograph of beaten Indian soldiers, Major says that it was a set up by actors and filmed in Pakistan. Pakistani soldiers were wearing Indian army's uniform.

Now this is Bollywood material for sure.

Hahahahaha that's original, Pakistani actors..... Damn that's new....

Whats this?
EZfbabOXkAAUDgE

my goodness, pdf think tank analyst is going off topic is the last thing i want to see..... where did the COVID19 comes into picture here? isent pakistan batteling it right now? (And my prayers for all those fighting it)

@dbc @krash @BHarwana dont want to retaliate and then get off topic myself.....

basically the poster here is trying to take attention away from the fact that chinese never had anyone who can give military consultancy.
i can see pakistani tv shows, web shows and other outlets where pakistani military strategist openly give heir suggestions and opinions .... why? because they are also battle hardened.
That is not the case with china...

what a stupid argument, reflecting Indians intelligence level

Major Gaurav on current situation in Laddakh, India V China stand off.
Calling Chinese cowards.

China is scared of its own people. He says China has Pakistan as its allies now.
On a current display of a photograph of beaten Indian soldiers, Major says that it was a set up by actors and filmed in Pakistan. Pakistani soldiers were wearing Indian army's uniform.

Now this is Bollywood material for sure.

hahaha :rofl: Pakistan actors, very original

reflecting what typical Indians generals will do

Precisely, those are the idiot that can even write article how one Indian soldier can fought all the way from Indian border to Beijing and defeated 1 million PLA soldiers on the way. How bother to respond to such nonsense.

Just post the video of 1962 sino war and let them see their indian POW feed by Chinese nurse. All their weapons capture by PLA. One video speak 1000 more than those rubbish Indian claim.

i watched some,
indian TVs are really garbage, sensationalism at best and shit at worst

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom