What's new

Major Gaurav Arya On Current Situation in Laddakh

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Major Gaurav on current situation in Laddakh, India V China stand off.
Calling Chinese cowards.

China is scared of its own people. He says China has Pakistan as its allies now.
On a current display of a photograph of beaten Indian soldiers, Major says that it was a set up by actors and filmed in Pakistan. Pakistani soldiers were wearing Indian army's uniform.

Now this is Bollywood material for sure.

Calling Chinese cowards.

China is scared of its own people. He says China has Pakistan as its allies now.
On a current display of a photograph of beaten Indian soldiers, Major says that it was a set up by actors and filmed in Pakistan. Pakistani soldiers were wearing Indian army's uniform.

he is an idiot .

one thing is very clear, and that is never ever a chinese commenting on TV or Youtube or web on a live debate.

you must have thought so as well....
well, the answer is simple, to have militery debate you must have fought war.... and won it and then have experience to put your views on table.

unfortunately chinese do not have anything of this... so they dont have any chinese telling the war strategies.

but wait, chinese have the biggest war planners in the history f mankind... who you will ask? and that is fair question... answer is global times. people at global times on their own can win wars for china, they dish out warnings put fake narratives and so much more.....

Calling Chinese cowards.

He raped an Indian woman, and murdered her husband.
That's major Arya. Nothing else. Rakshak.

one thing is very clear, and that is never ever a chinese commenting on TV or Youtube or web on a live debate.

They're leading the world in combating COVID-19 and restoring the confidence in their investors by keeping their industries running and profitable. Highly doubt they have time for your clown shows.

They're leading the world in combating COVID-19 and restoring the confidence in their investors by keeping their industries running and profitable. Highly doubt they have time for your clown shows.

my goodness, pdf think tank analyst is going off topic is the last thing i want to see..... where did the COVID19 comes into picture here? isent pakistan batteling it right now? (And my prayers for all those fighting it)

@dbc @krash @BHarwana dont want to retaliate and then get off topic myself.....

basically the poster here is trying to take attention away from the fact that chinese never had anyone who can give military consultancy.
i can see pakistani tv shows, web shows and other outlets where pakistani military strategist openly give heir suggestions and opinions .... why? because they are also battle hardened.
That is not the case with china...

Several indians on this forum lionise him for what he did

this incident was rejected outright many times, i put newspaper articles with many pakistanis doing the same wrong that was claimed against Major Gaurav Arya.

anyone create your newspaper article and show you are the bad person easily, its a false narrative and i expect someone like you who is think tank analyst to show this maturity and make us follow your line.

Again i'll tell you the same thing, there is no credible source to this story...

and the most important thing... this is not to demean him on his character (although fake) but to make his views wrong, if you have ability to show him wrong then put your views.

Gaurav Arya says Chinese will be out of Ladakh by 15-20 June 2020, they will be finished and out from here.

I have recorded this in the text so we could show this to Indians and their retard analyst - Terminated Major Gaurav Ariya on 21st June.

:coffee:

Calling Chinese cowards.

He lost all credibility. No need to watch further.

well, the answer is simple, to have militery debate you must have fought war.... and won it and then have experience to put your views on table.

unfortunately chinese do not have anything of this... so they dont have any chinese telling the war strategies.

but wait, chinese have the biggest war planners in the history f mankind... who you will ask? and that is fair question... answer is global times. people at global times on their own can win wars for china, they dish out warnings put fake narratives and so much more.....
@Han Patriot @Feng Leng @Beast @sinait @IblinI
Stupidity just lost it's value today.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I don't know how much this argument holds water, Iraq too had 8+ years of military experience when Gulf war started but the Iraqis were used to slow moving Iranian Army and completely caught off guard by new doctrines like AirLand Battle. Yeah, the Indo-China gap maybe not that huge but we won't know until it happens.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom