What's new

Major Blaze At Iran Oil Refinery Raises Suspicions Of Saudi Revenge Attack

baby, it's show time, sit back and enjoy the batman's all the way to Turkey.
Actually theres a province in Turkey called Batman....maybe they named it after you?
Batman-Turkey.jpg

You made an assumption that I believe it was saudi behind the attack...I just said iran and Saudi need to cool it. Very very different from your assumption.

India has bases in iran....care to enlighten me?

So i asked, than explain what exactly you want Saudi Arabia to cool down.... ?

You want to play ignorant to chabahar port?

Actually theres a province in Turkey called Batman....maybe they named it after you?
Batman-Turkey.jpg

Enjoy. all the BAT MAN you want.
upload_2019-10-21_21-25-26.jpeg
upload_2019-10-21_21-25-53.jpeg

So i asked, than explain what exactly you want Saudi Arabia to cool down.... ?

Actually i have seen a street in Melbourne named BATMAN.... hope it's not a crime?
You know sometime I wonder at your posts...? Do u just type or think? You shouldnt just be in one camp blindly. Mind should be open. If you cant work out such simple stuff then there is no point me answering....

I am waiting for your military bases answer and you gave me the port name.

You know sometime I wonder at your posts...? Do u just type or think? You shouldnt just be in one camp blindly. Mind should be open. If you cant work out such simple stuff then there is no point me answering....

I am waiting for your military bases answer and you gave me the port name.

So what you believe Saudi Arabia shall cool down? You didn't explained?

Just checkout where's the port situation is and who is operating the port, you shall be able to get answers of 2 question in couple of second and i await you post the answers.

So what you believe Saudi Arabia shall cool down? You didn't explained?

Just checkout where's the port situation is and who is operating the port, you shall be able to get answers of 2 question in couple of second and i await you post the answers.

why is your focus just on Saudi and not iran. why r u just editing bit? either speak with logic or move on. this is just boring me now.
port operators don't have to be military bases. please have some basic logic.

have a good day

Israel has no history of hurting Iran.
Iran is the only country and people, who does terrorist activities, like firing missiles on civilians, burning embassies, interfering in affairs of foreign states, stealing from Pakistan, etc. and in the end cheering about their evil at pdf.

My opinion on incidence.... azab e ilahi.
you forgot to mention Assassinating the Batman

Israel sells weapons to India, who is having military bases in Iran. Do you think Iran don't see any risk in hiring Indians all sectors of it's society! Obviously not... because Israel is no threat to Iran.
you are so cute here

Those are research work of international press. Useful idiots are willing to sacrifice all they have to profit your country and there's long list of their services.
why not mention which institute the writer of those article are work for
The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

everyone knew how impartial they are when it come to iran

You made an assumption that I believe it was saudi behind the attack...I just said iran and Saudi need to cool it. Very very different from your assumption.

India has bases in iran....care to enlighten me?
exactly which attack ? the attack on waste canal ?:o:

LOL!!
By that rationale pakistan is hosting chinese bases ie gwader port,right?
I think you know very well that a civilian commercial port is NOT a military base.

Back
Top Bottom