What's new

Major 7.2 earthquake hits SW Pakistan

what good qualities have we got that we shouldn't deserve such fate ?... we vote for the most rotten shite amongst us (NRO lot) , we take pride in cheating others , we don't honour our word let alone our oath , the most corrupt and fraudsters amongst us rise to the highest ranks , ... need more thought ?

Why do anybody blame them selves when it was done by nature and you have got no control over it. :cheers:

Mein Gott! 7.2 magnitude earthquake for 20 seconds? Is this man sure of the time span? It cannot be for so long otherwise the whole region would have seen mayhem. Since the report says that no one is injured or killed, it is safe to assume that the tremor lasted only two to five seconds.

Nevertheless, good to know that all are safe and no damage has been caused.

Mein Gott! 7.2 magnitude earthquake for 20 seconds? Is this man sure of the time span? It cannot be for so long otherwise the whole region would have seen mayhem. Since the report says that no one is injured or killed, it is safe to assume that the tremor lasted only two to five seconds.

Well the magnitude here in Delhi might not have been that much,but i experienced it for 15-20 seconds at least.

jana ji,
mainu tawadi tension ho ri c,main kya pta ni jana ji theek hai ke ni.:l:

tawadi tension laee main jinda waan jee.

we dint feel it here in my part of Pakistan much. it was intense in capital Islamabad and rawalpindi

it was very very intense.

India prime minister is asking Pakistan to export onions not earthquake ;) yea bhi hum pay daal diya inho nay.

Didnt feel a thing, as I was watching "Definatly, Maybe" and "How I met your mother" :D

Calm down people nothing happened, whatever it was the worst has passed.

God might seek justice and give you the equivalent of what you deserve but he's also merciful.

This quake has averted a potential bigger quake. Energy that would have been a part of a potential future earthquake has been released, this is a positive thing, plus remember Muslims it's recommended that you not get scared of natural events/disasters. If you are then you must pray a certain prayer.

why arent you guys happy that n0b0dy died .

may be it was not such a bad deal after all.

for those orthodox - may be god did help and that why nobody died .

for those atheist - dont worry your death wont matter because you have nowhere to go.

Hey good to see you after a long time!!!

Glad that people survived the massive quack.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom