What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 2 million dalits are in Pakistan, converted to Chritisnity. 166 million dalits of India, 33% sikhs are dalits convert.

Dalit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

stop insulting your fellow dalit brothers, these guys didnt convert islam unlike punjabi brahmins (syeds) :laughcry:

Sikh dalits are called majhabi Sikhs or churas.. they have same last name as Pakistanis, majority of low casts who converted to islam took Islamic last names. but some still stick to their last names.. all these gujjars, arains and sainis are high casts in Pakistan but in indian Punjab they are low casts. indian Punjab is majority jatt

however hurtfull a truth but truth is truth.

Our fetish with invading mass murderers whose only goal was to kill, loot and expand their empires has made us a laughing stock in the world. Was Ghaznavi our mama ya chacha? These kind of looters and bandits are the ones who gave Islam bad name and continue to do so.

Sikh dalits are called majhabi Sikhs or churas.. they have same last name as Pakistanis, majority of low casts who converted to islam took Islamic last names. but some still stick to their last names.. all these gujjars, arains and sainis are high casts in Pakistan but in indian Punjab they are low casts. indian Punjab is majority jatt

So being a dalit is bad? Are dalit not human or you consider them non human species?

Indian hindu kings who become kings after killing and raping región next door are remembered as héroes. Sincé hardly anyone outside South Asia know about them so their history is written by Hindus who already see them as héroes. Because they killed hindus being hindu.

Just like that no one see how many times muslims fought each other for Delhi.

I once read that Arains got prominence as landlords after canal colonies boom in Punjab during British rule.

Mahmud Ghaznawi was one of the many invaders and it looks like that he was one of the worst as he destroyed the Hindu Somnath temple and killed all the Hindus who wanted to defend this temple. He plundered and invaded Hindustan 17 times.
Nobody would want to invade the same place 17 times. The word you are looking for is 'raided and plundered/looted'. Temples at that time were places of treasure as they played a social and political role. They accumulated wealth as they served as granaries, treasuries and also centres of learning. Ghaznavi probably just hit the place for the loot and not with any noble cause in mind.
Ghaznavi's raids are mentioned in our high school textbooks as the first foray of foreign muslim rulers beyond Sind. Nothing is covered up. And some people rightly hate him. Some people just see him as a barbarian in search of loot.

indian school books (not sure what teachers teach that differs) teaches history in chronological order ... without taking sides... and no story of hindu king killing muslims or glorifying him...

its for individuals to take it properly, some do hate ghaznavi more than say mughals because they destroyed temple... but that bit cannot be omitted from book just because somebody will hate him.

unlike science subjects, mostly kids get more from their elders than text books when it comes to religion and history or what they watch on TVs or movies

Ghanznawi mostly invaded present day pakistan and some parts of India. I hate him personally because he invaded Somnath and India to loot and plunder . Just like I hate Alexander or, Muhammad bin Qasim or, Aibak or, Hastings..

And I am very happy that we are helping his tribe to rebuild their life. Forgiving is deep rooted in Hinduism and I have only good wishes for present day Afghans.

Its funny you never call your fellow hindus on PDF when they insult dalits. It seem only SarthakGanguly doesnt have caste mentality.

I know the reference they are talking about.

The information 100% correct, the winners killed and raped other regions when invading. Those who won are remembred as great hindu kings but no one remember loosers who died defending his región.

That's the only narrative you are left with. :wacko:

unlike science subjects, mostly kids get more from their elders than text books when it comes to religion and history or what they watch on TVs or movies

yeah I agree.. and also I agree that text books might contribute to somebody hating ghaznavi ... but one cannt simply remove unpleasant things from text book... they are written in neutral language anyway (at least in Indian national and state boards)

lol

another one, no dalit converted to Islam. Its a historical fact, 33% of sikhs are dalit but 0% punjabi muslims are dalit. Your caste mentality is the reason India is known as gutter where everyone come to ****.

2 million dalits live in Pakistan who converted to Christianity. Anyway dont be like hindus, its ok if 33% sikhs are dalits. Gujjars are lower caste in Indian punjab because now they make minorty there, historically they ruled Punjab! Many cities in Punjab are named after them, Gujrat, Gujrawala etc. So by calling them lower caste they dont become one.

Only punjabi dalits are historically lower caste and look like south indians.

I once read that Arains got prominence as landlords after canal colonies boom in Punjab during British rule.

Another thing there is no difference between looks of different punjabi tribes/castes unless they happen to be dalits christians who look south indians on average. Nawaz Sharif family was lohar which is considered lower caste in Punjab, i dont know if this is true.

And the fact that it was the Punjabis and Sindhis and Rajputs who were at the receiving end doesn't change anything?:cheesy:

He is hero to some and a villain to others.

I know the reference they are talking about.

That's the only narrative you are left with. :wacko:

Hardly, no hindu will write from the point of view of looser King who was also hindu. :azn:

The churas in Pakistan are all Christian.

Nobody would want to invade the same place 17 times. The word you are looking for is 'raided and plundered/looted'. Temples at that time were places of treasure as they played a social and political role. They accumulated wealth as they served as granaries, treasuries and also centres of learning. Ghaznavi probably just hit the place for the loot and not with any noble cause in mind.
Ghaznavi's raids are mentioned in our high school textbooks as the first foray of foreign muslim rulers beyond Sind. Nothing is covered up. And some people rightly hate him. Some people just see him as a barbarian in search of loot.

Mahmud raided India 17 times, not Somnath 17 times. Each raid was at a different place.

Furious attempts have been made by "secular" historians in India to suggest that Mahmud was just a secular raider whos aims were not Islamic. But this is not how history perceives him. Mahmud was but-shikan and wanted to teach the kaffirs a lesson. He committed terrible massacres at every place and made sure to destroy the temples even when the local rulers were ready to pay large sums for the protection of temples. He also converted a large number of Hindus on the point of sword.

Of course, as Mahmud conquered Northern Punjab, Pakistanis consider him their hero in the best traditions of Stockholm Syndrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom