What's new

Mahmud Ghaznawi: Loved by Afghans and Pakistanis but hated by Indians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Origin of Pakistani Muslims

Punjabi Muslims - Mostly Jats and Gujars with a smattering of Bhati Rajputs and a miniscule percentage of other Hindu castes such as Khatris and Brahmins. While Jats and Gujars of West Punjab were solid agricultural/ pastoral castes, they have zero martial or intellectual achievements to their credits.

Pathans - Thought to be descendents of the Huns who invaded the Indus valley and beyond in 6th Century AD.

The "martial" punjabi muslims were always ruled by outsiders - first by Hindu Rajputs, then by the Mughals and other Muslim Turko - persians and then by Sikhs.

There is also a missile on Babur who massacred Pashtuns of FATA and created a pyramid of Pashtun skulls outside Bajaur Fort now in FATA.

Dude, for Pakistanis, its Islam first.. No matter who did what to them, as long as they are Muslims, Pakistanis are pretty ok making them their heros. They even love Zia :D

Punjab was majority muslim when pashtuns invaded, that should make everything in your book ok? :laughcry:

If you can prove your claim then to some extent, yes.

That says who a dalit convert whose ancestors got fooked for generation to change their tone ?? :rofl:

Go and spread fart among your illiterate friends, here you won't find a single takers for your fake propaganda stories,:rofl:

Only sikhs are dalit convert, you should be proud of them instead of insulting them lol Because these people didnt convert to other religión till sikhsm & christianity :laughcry:

Religion

Scheduled Caste

Scheduled Tribe

Total

Buddhism 90% 7.40% 97%
Christianity 9% 33% 42%
Sikhism 31% 0.9% 32%
Hinduism 22% 9% 31%
Zoroastrianism – 16% 16%(+?)
Jainism – 2.6% 2.6%(+

Dalit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as you can see 32% of sikhs are dalit converts lol you should be proud of them because others in punjab converted to islam quickly :omghaha:

Every 3rd sikh is lower caste dalit convert :laughcry: and as you can see no dalit converted to islam lolllllllllll

Mahmud of Ghazni was a Great Warrior in his own right. Sure some of the things that he did are not that Palatable by today's standards but He belonged to the Tenth Century and not 21st Century. You cannot judge a 10th Century Warrior by 21st Century Norms and Values. Heck , even in 21st Century the US and NATO Invaders are trampling the land of Mahmud Ghaznavi under their feet. And the reason for that is Simply because :

Na Wo GHAZNAVI May Taraph Rahi ,

Na Wo Khum Hai Zulf e AYAR May

If you can prove your claim then to some extent, yes.

hahahahahah

Ab to line per agheya after i tell you how hindu héroes raped & killed other hindus. When did pashtun invade, can you please remind me again?

Only sikhs are dalit convert, you should be proud of them instead of insulting them lol Because these people didnt convert to other religión till sikhsm & christianity :laughcry:

Religion

Scheduled Caste

Scheduled Tribe

Total

Buddhism 90% 7.40% 97%
Christianity 9% 33% 42%
Sikhism 31% 0.9% 32%
Hinduism 22% 9% 31%
Zoroastrianism – 16% 16%(+?)
Jainism – 2.6% 2.6%(+

Dalit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

as you can see 32% of sikhs are dalit converts lol you should be proud of them because others in punjab converted to islam quickly :omghaha:

Every 3rd sikh is lower caste dalit convert :laughcry:

But 80% muslim is dalit convert :rofl:Ain't you proud of your dalit ancestors ??:rofl:

hahahahahah

Ab to line per agheya after i tell you how hindu héroes raped & killed other hindus. When did pashtun invade, can you please remind me again?

I asked you to back your statement, line wine par aane ki baat nahi hai, if am wrong am never shy to own up and stand corrected.

hahahahahah

Pehle prove toh kar ki punjab mein muslim Pehle se the, aur your argument of hindu king raping and killing eachother is BS. As I said we never raided cities of our adversaries , we fought in battlefields only and civilian of a kingdom had not to suffer when his king lost.

But 80% muslim is dalit convert :rofl:Ain't you proud of your dalit ancestors ??:rofl:

Unlike you i provided proof, no dalit converted to Islam. You can say 100% Pakistanis are dalit converts :cheers: your caste mentality is gift given to you by our ancestors :nana:

Unlike you i provided proof, no dalit converted to Islam. You can say 100% Pakistanis are dalit converts :cheers: your caste mentality is gift given to you by our ancestors :nana:

Noone gives a damn fcuk about your pathetic past and sorry attempts to manufacture a respectable lineage for youself. Cowherds are never elite. I wonder why Pakistani Punjabis have this obsession with proving a glorious past when everyone knows that they were the doormats of the Indian subcontinent. You are like the spent old man in the eve of life who continually bores others with his past because he has no future. Understandable, since Pakistan has no future.

Everyone knows about your ancestors , I am not here to spoon feed you.:omghaha:

Thanks for pointing out my ills but that doesn't change fact about you being dalit convert.:lol:

Noone gives a damn fcuk about your pathetic past and sorry attempts to manufacture a respectable lineage for youself. Cowherds are never elite. I wonder why Pakistani Punjabis have this obsession with proving a glorious past when everyone knows that they were the doormats of the Indian subcontinent. You are like the spent old man in the eve of life who continually bores others with his past because he has no future. Understandable, since Pakistan has no future.
Every invader soiled them and then became their hero.:rofl:That's why they are desperate today to look for lineage among elites .

last time i checked this was PDF and not IDF. So that should tell who have inferiorty complex. Your life basically consist of trolling on PDF, getting banned and coming again to troll. And for aryan wannabe like you i have my special avatar to remind your kind your Ancestry who always remind us ours lol

Everyone knows about your ancestors , I am not here to spoon feed you.:omghaha:

Thanks for pointing out my ills but that doesn't change fact about you being dalit convert.:lol:

Every invader soiled them and then became their hero.:rofl:That's why they are desperate today to look for lineage among elites .

Typical Stockholm Syndrome - Only that now it is at a national level. Should be the subject of an internationally funded sociological study.

last time i checked this was PDF and not IDF. So that should tell who have inferiorty complex. Your life basically consist of trolling on PDF, getting banned and coming again to troll. And for aryan wannabe like you i have my special avatar to remind your kind your Ancestry who always remind us ours lol

Who the fcuk gives a damn to what whose ancestry was. Unlike you, we have much to look forward to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom