What's new

Mahira Khan looks stunning in 'Raees' trailer

Perhaps you should ask your faithful Indian brothers and sisters in HK to teach you some much needed manners LOL acha:rofl:

Indians and manners don't go together. Beggars come on a Pakistani forum to display their insecurity. Hiding behind an American flag and a white lady LMAO

AR-161209495.jpg&MaxW=780&imageVersion=16by9&NCS_modified=20161207144419

The movie will hit theatres on January 25, 2017 clashing with Hrithik Roshan's 'Kaabil'.
The trailer of Shah Rukh Khan-starrer "Raees" has been unveiled on Wednesday and it runs high on action, drama and romance as seen in the over two-minute video.

The Rahul Dholakia's directorial stars Shah Rukh in an intense role and it can be seen in the trailer too. On one hand, King Khan is showing some daredevil fight scenes and on the other hand, his romantic side has been captured well with Pakistani actress Mahira Khan, who plays the female lead in the film.

The trailer starts with Shah Rukh saying:

"Ammi jaan kehti thi koi dhandha chhota nahi hota, aur dhande se bada koi dharm nahi hota (Mother used to say that no business is small and there is no religion bigger than business)".

The 51-year-old star will be essaying the role of 'Raees', a bootlegger. He is seen sporting eyes highlighted by kohl, and scruffy look for his upcoming film "Raees".

The film also stars acclaimed actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui, who is essaying the character of a stubborn officer. A glimpse of his powerful acting also can be seen in the trailer.

"Aap mujhe kahin bhi transfer kar dijiye, Raees ko nahin chhodunga (Transfer me anywhere you want, I will not leave Raees alone)," Nawazuddin's character is seen delivering this dialogue in one of the scenes in the trailer.

Apart from action and drama, there is a sprinkle of romance too! Shah Rukh is seen romancing Pakistani actress Mahira Khan in the trailer. Mahira looks every bit coy and also interesting. The chemistry between SRK and Mahira seems sizzling.

KT9529127.JPG

The trailer also showed a glimpse of actress Sunny Leone, who is seen grooving to new take on the 1980 chartbuster "Laila O laila" from "Qurbaani". The song is picturised on Sunny and Shah Rukh.

The original track featured Feroz Khan and Zeenat Amaan.

The film is said to be based on the life of a city-based underworld don of the 1980s, Abdul Lateef Shaikh, who was killed in a shootout with the police.

The movie will hit theatres on January 25, 2017 clashing with Hrithik Roshan's 'Kaabil'.

The actor, who was last seen in Alia Bhatt-starrer "Dear Zindagi", released a special video on December 1, as a build up to the trailer. The brief video has SRK in his character Raees, who has announced the release date of the trailer.

http://www.khaleejtimes.com/citytimes/bollywood/mahira-khan-looks-stunning-in-raees-trailer
Bs bhai, panah chahiay!

I hope Shiv Sena and MNS and everbody else gives a call to boycott his film.

I am going to make sure that I get a copy of it and post it in torrent so that people can watch it for free and SRK ends up losing money on this project.

This isn't America where people get shot by the police for having a different color. LOL how does it feel to have Trump the clown as your president?

Stop pretending to be an American. We know how American women are enjoying their black lovers. White angry men had to vote Trump to vent their insecurity and frustration LMAO
That's another interesting take on the American politics! Haha

one side is a bad *** dhundhagar who is shooting without even looking and never missing it, on the other hand singing and dancing among 100s of woman....some bad *** he is

I've seen common pakistani girls who are far more beautiful than this actress. Looking stunning my foot.

@grey boy 2, post: 8996769, member: 17792"]I believe you guys need to learn from how we train Indians in HK, they're like angels there:smitten:[/QUOTE]
Indian males hump chinese girls there, even chinese couple hire indian male for one night stand. That's why **** sites are filled with indian male Asian females. While there are no videos of otherwise.

We humped and cucked you since time of buddha :lol:

After all you have great warriorbills of Mongols.
Google IMAF, 99% videos are from China. Even their own Moen take us over this small Willy women like chinese :lol:

The trailer has struck 22 million views in a span of 3 days o_O. That's something! Too bad I only watch Horror and Fantasy.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom