What's new

Mahatma Gandhi Reassasinated.

wow indians are crazy! or i must say sanghi bhungee are crazy

We are talking about india, where laws are passed to protect and respect cows, tall statues of people of their liking get erected. Gandhi is dead ..... very few may be alive india who would have lived during his times .... so what is point in making him controversial now.

You know it sucks defending an indian .... in front of other indians ......... end times are a reality.

I have a right to a healthy hobby and habit(s). :D

He just needs to raise his hormone levels ........ sab acha lagay ga iss ko.
U do have the right to a healthy hobby and habits...engaging trolls is neither a healthy habit nor a healthy hobby :D

He wouldn't have let the fragmented pieces to be united in the first place, Considering his past record he would have sat on a Aamaran Anshan to convinece CHicHA Nehru to give Hydredabad state to Pakistan.

BINGO.

As a matter of fact, Gandhi was AGAINST the freedom movement of Hindus inside the state of Hyderabad.

The activists of the Hyderabad State Congress formed a 'Committee of Action' and initiated a satyagraha on 24 October 1938. Gandhi forced the The Indian National Congress to refused to back the satyagraha of the State Congress. :cheesy:

U do have the right to a healthy hobby and habits...engaging trolls is neither a healthy habit nor a healthy hobby :D

They help in making you feel intelligent, more human ....... that's a healthy feeling. Engaging them stimulates the dark side of your brain ......... just imagine. All healthy ..... :P

BINGO.

As a matter of fact, Gandhi was AGAINST the freedom movement of Hindus inside the state of Hyderabad.

The activists of the Hyderabad State Congress formed a 'Committee of Action' and initiated a satyagraha on 24 October 1938. Gandhi forced the The Indian National Congress to refused to back the satyagraha of the State Congress. :cheesy:
Fortunately this hero didn't live long enough to be a villian for every single Indian.

He wouldn't have let the fragmented pieces to be united in the first place, Considering his past record he would have sat on a Aamaran Anshan to convinece CHicHA Nehru to give Hydredabad state to Pakistan.
U guys wanna condone this behavior and ignore all the good he did? Go ahead be my guest. I just thought that basic human decency should prevail over minor differences in points of views...
...like for example assassins shouldn't be glorified over someone who contributed immensely in getting freedom from the British. After all that struggle and sacrifice...while u may disagree with him, at least don't disrespect the guy.

@I.R.A bhai...I need ur help to figure out a workout routine. One of my friend's wedding is coming up...and I wanna get back in shape. I haven't worked out in years...since my college days. I've been busy working but now I'm gonna try to make time to get back in shape.

Bhai we can all debate and question his methods but not the man integrity. I for one didn't find his methods workable but the man himself was staunch supporter of united India. He was idealist and his ideas might be flawed but his reasoning was at par.

That fat sow in the video who is pointing the gun isn't exactly a shining example of femininity either.
Can you stop body shamming already?
She is beautiful in her own way respect her
Your misogynistic comment is sickening

How is this any different from burning the effigy of other political leaders ? :coffee:

Hypocrisy much ?

What happened to Free Speech ? Don't be so INTOLERANT.

How it is different from burning the effigy of other political leaders? One is a form of protest against policies implemented by living politicians/states and another is just ungrounded, tasteless showcase of hatred against someone, dead for seventy years. Is it too difficult to spot?

There is NOTHING shameful or unfortunate about EVOLUTION.

Gandhi WAS useful when the vast majority of Indians was illiterate (80%), poor, spineless and without any hope.

Today he is just a reminder of an embarrassing past. No longer relevant or useful.

Yes, NOTHING shameful or unfortunate about evolution, I conquer. But, reverse evolution is. It is not only on surface level distasteful and outright hilarious, but in the long run corrosive for a heterogenous society.

"Even If Muslims want to kill us all we should face death bravely. If they established their rule after killing us we would be ushering in a new world by sacrificing our lives." - "Mahatma" Gandhi

Good Riddance.

U guys wanna condone this behavior and ignore all the good he did? Go ahead be my guest. I just thought that basic human decency should prevail over minor differences in points of views...
...like for example assassins shouldn't be glorified over someone who contributed immensely in getting freedom from the British. After all that struggle and sacrifice...while u may disagree with him, at least don't disrespect the guy.

@I.R.A bhai...I need ur help to figure out a workout routine. One of my friend's wedding is coming up...and I wanna get back in shape. I haven't worked out in years...since my college days. I've been busy working but now I'm gonna try to make time to get back in shape.

Let me put it this way, I wouldn't go out of my way to create an effigy of him and shoot it - but I'm not crying big tears after watching this video either. He was useful as a rallying figure/face for the movement, but he outlived his usefulness, and started to become a serious liability for India and especially for Hindus. And the sort of pacifist ideology he instilled took India a lot of time, effort and bitter experiences to unlearn/move on from.

Obviously you guys would love him.

Meanwhile the hero of the right Savarkar was writing mercy petitions to the Raj.

He was imprisoned at the Cellular Jail. Pray tell why Gandhi/Nehru were never tossed there? How long do you think someone like Nehru would've lasted at Kaalapani?

India has not done badly for itself.
Life span in 1947 for Indians was 29 years.
For the british was 60 years.
Now its 68 for Indians.
Similarly with less than 10 percent literacy in 1947 to now 75 %.
And poverty was more than 90 %.
Now its 20% with a much higher population.
No mass famines in which millions died on the streets. Google images it would be a eye-opener.
Only problem has been Pakistan with its delusions but that's not really in India's hands.
Yes, all these documentaries on Indian slums and lack of toilets must be a lie!

"Even If Muslims want to kill us all we should face death bravely. If they established their rule after killing us we would be ushering in a new world by sacrificing our lives." - "Mahatma" Gandhi

Good Riddance.

Let me put it this way, I wouldn't go out of my way to create an effigy of him and shoot it - but I'm not crying big tears after watching this video either. He was useful as a rallying figure/face for the movement, but he outlived his usefulness, and started to become a serious liability for India and especially for Hindus. And the sort of pacifist ideology he instilled took India a lot of time, effort and bitter experiences to unlearn/move on from.

He was imprisoned at the Cellular Jail. Pray tell why Gandhi/Nehru were never tossed there? How long do you think someone like Nehru would've lasted at Kaalapani?
So what? Where in the world do people celebrate "warriors" who beg for mercy?

Good Riddance.

Gandhi was not a rallying figure/face of the movement. He was the movement. It is him who brought the idea of freedom to each and every Indian household. Before him, Congress was just an elitist party without any mass support. His pacifist ideology was based on a much higher spiritual principle that attracted the mass then. There were reactionaries too. But that was too feeble to sustain the iron fist of Imperial Britain. Gandhi and his ideology had a national as well as International appeal that no other leader enjoyed at that time around the world.

And, accept it or not, this so called pacifist' ideology shaped independent India's image as a peace loving country before the world, a country that gained independence through non violence. His social philosophy was and will always be relevant in a vast diverse country like India. No wonder this is too much for Political Hindutvawadis to digest.

By the way, I just laugh at the assumption that being imprisoned in cellular jail and not in Yerwada means the former was more feared by the British.

If you could bring her under my training for a year (FOC) ........ I can guarantee that even Gandhi reincarnated would willingly and smiling take those three bullets again ... this time at her hands.

The promised results are BWB of 35-29-36. For the time being what she has evolved into is highly displeasing and distasteful to an ordinary human eye (like mine), understandable reason for being so hateful.

By the way one more added benefit ... after all that training her system would be cleansed of all that hate (the inner beauty) and she would only wish to mate and reproduce (young healthy babies), anyone of you sane indians can offer your services at that time i.e. if you have any juice left.

Sorry, I would rather prefer to stay dry for eternity.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom