What's new

Mahatma Gandhi Reassasinated.

scorpionx

Reaction score
Country
India

A legend admired all over the world, assassinated again yesterday.The most unfortunate part is, while discussing Gandhi with my colleagues (mostly under 30 and engineers), this same viewpoint echoes often. I sometimes wonder, is evolution a reversible process?

Gandhi is seen as a supine,effeminate,weak,unmasculine man by most of today's Indian Youth. Complete anti-thesis of masculinity..Subhash Chandra Bose has a much better cache among the under-30 demographic in India

Yes. And this is unfortunate and shame.

Gandhi is seen as a supine,effeminate,weak,unmasculine man by most of today's Indian Youth. Complete anti-thesis of masculinity..Subhash Chandra Bose has a much better cache among the under-30 demographic in India

Yes. And this is unfortunate and shame.

That fat sow in the video who is pointing the gun isn't exactly a shining example of femininity either.

@Joe Shearer Just see the motivation behind this horrendous act. British India was partitioned because of Gandhi!! 'Bharat Maata ki tukde kar diye'. Where exactly we are heading, sir? This is not just her view. This same pov is shared by many educated fellows too. He was a Muslim appeaser and because of him India was partitioned.

Last edited:
gandhi never wanted indian partition.gandhi is a national hero for india but unfortunately people say bad things for him.i see same bad words for nehru too.it's wrong.pakistan was born because of hard work by muslims.gandhi never wanted partition but some indians still blame him.it's wrong.

gandhi never wanted indian partition.gandhi is a national hero for india but unfortunately people say bad things for him.i see same bad words for nehru too.it's wrong.pakistan was born because of hard work by muslims.gandhi never wanted partition but some indians still blame him.it's wrong.
You know the irony? Gandhi was the LAST person to accept partition. And wonder, who was the first proponent of partition?

@Joe Shearer Just see the motivation behind this horrendous act. British India was partitioned because of Gandhi!! 'Bharat Maata ki tukde kar diye'. Where exactly we are heading, sir? This is not just her view. This same pov is shared by many educated fellows too. He was a Muslim appeaser and because of him India was partitioned.

I told @jbgt90 that this made me sick, and I wanted nothing to do with it. Not even a discussion on it. This is too vile for words.

This is the thanks that He gets for fighting against the British for his country...Good job guys...I hope he is mighty proud of.you

I told @jbgt90 that this made me sick, and I wanted nothing to do with it. Not even a discussion on it. This is too vile for words.

Poor guy is loathed by global establishment as well. Gandhi without an arm?

pressemeldung-the-economist-the-world-in-2019-die-welt-im-umbruch.jpg

He had gay tendencies as well. Some lover in south Africa.

But why the hatred to this extreme?
If you are talking about Hermann Kallenbach, there is no substantial evidence of any such relationship. Moreover, being gay is not a crime. It is just a choice. And Gandhi was not murdered for that.

They are called the fringe for a reason. For most gandhi is just a symbol not really in anyone's conscience thoughts today.
He is a caricature with sayings like majburi ka naam mahatma gandhi.
The partition killings didn't make him a popular guy.
His unpopularity was cemented by pakistan attacking India within months of independence while this guy was on hunger strikes for repatriating Pakistans share of the central bank booty.
Subsequent events like 1962 and 1965 wars brought real politik home to the average Indian.
India is too vast and too complex to be tied a single man's philosophies.

If you are talking about Hermann Kallenbach, there is no substantial evidence of any such relationship. Moreover, being gay is not a crime. It is just a choice. And Gandhi was not murdered for that.

So why they hate him?

They are called the fringe for a reason. For most gandhi is just a symbol not really in anyone's conscience thoughts today.
He is a caricature with sayings like majburi ka naam mahatma gandhi.
The partition killings didn't make him a popular guy.
His unpopularity was cemented by pakistan attacking India within months of independence while this guy was on hunger strikes for repatriating Pakistans share of the central bank booty.
Subsequent events like 1962 and 1965 wars brought real politik home to the average Indian.
India is too vast and too complex to be tied a single man's philosophies.

hahahahaha

dude if they are fringe. you be like fringest of all.

and your avatar is Darwin. that is artistic

So why they hate him?

Because he could not become Jinnah of Hindus.

He became Abul Kalam Azad of Hindus thats perfect.

Back
Top Bottom