What's new

Mahatma Gandhi Reassasinated.

A legend admired all over the world, assassinated again yesterday.The most unfortunate part is, while discussing Gandhi with my colleagues (mostly under 30 and engineers), this same viewpoint echoes often. I sometimes wonder, is evolution a reversible process?
IMO this is the result of an increase in the influence of far right Hindu organizations like RSS. With their propaganda they have been successfully brainwashing a sizable number of ppl towards their own version of events/history/state affairs/etc.

To top it off...these ppl are being allowed to get away with such acts. Technically I guess they can get away with it under "free speech" and what not...but at the very least there should be public backlash. Ppl should condemn this and these parties should be boycotted. Though I don't agree with everything Gandhi stood for...still bcuz of the role he played for independence from the British rule, he deserves respect.

Are you on medication ? if not, you should be. Ask imran for free medicines.

I, me, myself is Imran. Come fill the form and join. It won't take long for the khaki color to vanish. You take one step and I will take two. Healthy body is your right and I am willing to help you in this journey of attaining one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now stop derailing the thread ......... your initial response to my post was nonsensical and irrelevant, posting extracts of don't know what and trying to mock one of your own. The guy is dead and he did contribute to let your lot today, say freely anything about him ..... else you would have been polishing boots of some gora sahib .... instead taking selfies with their gori women.

And my post wasn't for you to respond in the first place.

Technically I guess they can get away with it under "free speech" and what not

Pointing / waving a fire arm at anyone is in itself a crime. Mature, mentally stable, people take care when using a kitchen knife so it is not pointed towards anyone. Free speech should be verbal .... excluding physical actions, gestures and movements.

I, me, myself is Imran. Come fill the form and join. It won't take long for the khaki color to vanish. You take one step and I will take two. Healthy body is your right and I am willing to help you in this journey of attaining one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now stop derailing the thread ......... your initial response to my post was nonsensical and irrelevant, posting extracts of don't know what and trying to mock one of your own. The guy is dead and he did contribute to let your lot today, say freely anything about him ..... else you would have been polishing boots of some gora sahib .... instead taking selfies with their gori women.

And my post wasn't for you to respond in the first place.

Pointing / waving a fire arm at anyone is in itself a crime. Mature, mentally stable, people take care when using a kitchen knife so it is not pointed towards anyone. Free speech should be verbal .... excluding physical actions, gestures and movements.
Yes u r right...but law is sometimes rather different than common sense. They didn't harm an actual person...it was symbolic in nature...like burning a flag(which is legal in US for example under free speech). Idk if there's precedent for such a case but I think they have a good chance of getting away with this "mock assassination" by citing "free speech".

lol..... you should stick to worshiping Jinnah and not worry about baniya gandhi.

I don't worship Jinnah ...... I admire him and respect him for the reason that he did not care for his own health and life .... so that one day I don't end up worshiping him or any other mortal being, or lifeless thing. He made a sacrifice for my freedom of thought and action ...... Tum nai smjo gay bitwa.

And about Gandhi ........ I won't listen to a khaki chaddi across the border. And before you try anything else with me, let me make it very clear to you .... in real life, I would have you head locked and smelling my armpits for any trials of yours at restricting my freedoms. (I am capable of that, the reason I offered physical training advice)

Yes, a Hindu shooting a picture of gandhi with a pellet gun is truly an act of terrorism :lol:

Meanwhile a muslim has to take a AK 47 and shoot 30 civilians to be declared a terrorist. :cheesy:

lol..... you should stick to worshiping Jinnah and not worry about baniya gandhi.
I try my best to avoid idiots like u on here by not engaging/quoting u brainless waste of oxygen beings.

If u had the ability to comprehend...u will see that I didn't declare her a terrorist...but u went ahead and drew that conclusion anyways and supported ur idiotic argument with excessive emojis, which shows me ur level of intellect. Now **** off and don't bother quoting me again.

Yes u r right...but law is sometimes rather different than common sense. They didn't harm an actual person...it was symbolic in nature...like burning a flag(which is legal in US for example under free speech). Idk if there's precedent for such a case but I think they have a good chance of getting away with this "mock assassination" by citing "free speech".

For free speech hypocrisy has to go away ........ it cannot be selective application, it has to be universal.

Nazi Salute is symbolic. But today all hell breaks lose. Even when its a gesture, carrying a non violent tone to it.

What this woman and her companions did ...... carry a very violent message ....... I can interpret "If we didn't spare Gandhi, we won't spare anyone else".

I don't worship Jinnah ...... I admire him and respect him for the reason that he did not care for his own health and life .... so that one day I don't end up worshiping him or any other mortal being, or lifeless thing. He made a sacrifice for my freedom of thought and action ...... Tum nai smjo gay bitwa.

And about Gandhi ........ I won't listen to a khaki chaddi across the border. And before you try anything else with me, let me make it very clear to you .... in real life, I would have you head locked and smelling my armpits for any trials of yours at restricting my freedoms. (I am capable of that, the reason I offered physical training advice)
Oye yaar kyun bache ko dara dhamka rahe ho. Apne bicep ki picture laga do doobara woh khud hi apni chaddi geeli ker de ga.

For free speech hypocrisy has to go away ........ it cannot be selective application, it has to be universal.

Nazi Salute is symbolic. But today all hell breaks lose. Even when its a gesture, carrying a non violent tone to it.

What this woman and her companions did ...... carry a very violent message ....... I can interpret "If we didn't spare Gandhi, we won't spare anyone else".
I agree with u in that this was an unacceptable thing to do...but again the moment u pass a law limiting something...it can apply to other things as well and have unintended consequences...which can eventually lead back to u. There have been numerous tries to limit hate speech bcuz it can potentially incite violence...but still there continue to exist some behaviors(like this) that while they are hate speech, they are still legal(not right but legal).

I agree with u in that this was an unacceptable thing to do...but again the moment u pass a law limiting something...it can apply to other things as well and have unintended consequences...which can eventually lead back to u. There have been numerous tries to limit hate speech bcuz it can potentially incite violence...but still there continue to exist some behaviors(like this) that while they are hate speech, they are still legal(not right but legal).

We are talking about india, where laws are passed to protect and respect cows, tall statues of people of their liking get erected. Gandhi is dead ..... very few may be alive india who would have lived during his times .... so what is point in making him controversial now.

You know it sucks defending an indian .... in front of other indians ......... end times are a reality.

Don't engage him bro...he is just a troll.

I have a right to a healthy hobby and habit(s). :D

He just needs to raise his hormone levels ........ sab acha lagay ga iss ko.

Is twitter blocked in pakistan ?

See all the right reasons for you to fill the form and join ...... baniye.

Some of us prefer more physical social presence than requiring an internet platform like twitter.

It's not blocked in Pakistan mayray bachay .... you won't ask me this if you are sitting in a basement hooked to twitter.

Travesty of the modern day. He was just a man who wished and tried best for his people. He was not perfect but he and his ideas was the reason we didn't fragmented to pieces after Independence.

Sometime i think why people hide behind religion to do despicable things but then religion is very cosy place for vile creatures to hide.

See all the right reasons for you to fill the form and join ...... baniye.

Some of us prefer more physical social presence than requiring an internet platform like twitter.

It's not blocked in Pakistan mayray bachay .... you won't ask me this if you are sitting in a basement hooked to twitter.

lol.... in which case feel free to view the tweet which I have posted like the rest of the free world.

Travesty of the modern day. He was just a man who wished and tried best for his people. He was not perfect but he and his ideas was the reason we didn't fragmented to pieces after Independence.

Sometime i think why people hide behind religion to do despicable things but then religion is very cosy place for vile creatures to hide.

lol..... his ideas were the VERY reason we were fragmented into 3 pieces during Independence. :cheesy:

Not to mention the 584 fragmented Princely States, which the british gifted us due to gandhi. :lol:

Next time, at least learn some history before commenting.

Gandhi also did his best in trying to side line Patel and knock him off the PM's chair, same as what he did with SUbash Chandra Bose.

Last edited:

He wouldn't have let the fragmented pieces to be united in the first place, Considering his past record he would have sat on a Aamaran Anshan to convinece CHicHA Nehru to give Hydredabad state to Pakistan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom