What's new

Mahatma Gandhi Reassasinated.

A legend admired all over the world, assassinated again yesterday.The most unfortunate part is, while discussing Gandhi with my colleagues (mostly under 30 and engineers), this same viewpoint echoes often. I sometimes wonder, is evolution a reversible process?
Those who have enjoyed comfortable and peaceful lives often take it for granted. Without Gandhi, Indians would have paid for their independence with much more bloodshed.

Please don't get into this; I'm really not into this.

FYI, I never thought or said that Gandhi, poor chap, granted Pakistan its lands and liberty. That is hogwash, and nothing to do with reality, and nothing that has been claimed for Gandhi. Except by some retards. Some moron bhakt might think so, but more than 50% of the Indians on this thread don't. So let up and go away. It would be so nice not to wake up and see an alert due to you posting.

What was this non sense?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mahatma-gandhi-reassasinated.599676/page-2#post-11139862

You don't like what I write, do not bother replying!? Its not difficult is it?

The thing is one can disagree with anybody and you can disagree with their philosophy or stand but what you can't do is play out his death in a celebratory fashion as if it was some liberation... Shooting an unarmed old man who advocated peace his whole life is perhaps the lowest ebb a person can reach but apparently over here there exists an even lower level where you recreate that horrendous and cowardly act... That's messed up.
I seriously don't get the hate towards Gandhi, he should be respected much like Muhammad Ali Jinnah is respected in Pakistan. The man believed in peace, worked for peace. If only leaders like Gandhi and Jinnah had lived a few more years after partition we would never have any problems between the two nations.

You are an idiot by bribing Owaisi into it ..

Took you so long? You didn't see the genius reference to a modern mechanised army reaching Imphal?

What was this non sense?

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/mahatma-gandhi-reassasinated.599676/page-2#post-11139862

You don't like what I write, do not bother replying!? Its not difficult is it?

Great idea!

Those who have enjoyed comfortable and peaceful lives often take it for granted. Without Gandhi, Indians would have paid for their independence with much more bloodshed.

There is nothing and nobody as blood-thirsty as a chairborne warrior. Somewhere else (not on PDF) I have a Chartered Accountant and Company Secretary from Gujarat almost frothing at the mouth about 'the slap in the face' that we got, that he feels he got personally, from the incidents of terrorist attacks recently. If he was in a firefight, he would shit his pants.

A legend admired all over the world, assassinated again yesterday.The most unfortunate part is, while discussing Gandhi with my colleagues (mostly under 30 and engineers), this same viewpoint echoes often. I sometimes wonder, is evolution a reversible process?

How is this any different from burning the effigy of other political leaders ? :coffee:

Hypocrisy much ?

What happened to Free Speech ? Don't be so INTOLERANT.

Yes. And this is unfortunate and shame.

There is NOTHING shameful or unfortunate about EVOLUTION.

Gandhi WAS useful when the vast majority of Indians was illiterate (80%), poor, spineless and without any hope.

Today he is just a reminder of an embarrassing past. No longer relevant or useful.

these 2 bit mouth frothing ferals are supported by Motabhai and company .

Motabhai thinks this is the path to win elections.

Last edited:
Can't complain though!!!! From an Indian's point of view how many humongous blunders Gandhi/Nehru/Patel etc. made!!!!! The foremost is they opposed the British in WW2 thinking that Japan would win!!! And, then they couldn't show the spine to fight for a united India, and thus handicapped India from having the most strategic locations!!!! And, now India's energy and time are lost in eternal fights against Pak, China etc...

If he could see the future, he won't have migrated from South Africa back to India.

Gandhi was useful to Nehru in life and death

He was FAR more useful to the British in Life.

Then again there was not much different between the british and Nehru. The original brown sahib who claimed to be "superior" to the rest of the brown Indians.

Except Bose and Gandhi both admired each other. Bose even had a Gandhi regiment in the INA.

It is really a travesty that so many Indians don't even know the impact Gandhi had not just in India but the world. And when the idiots were celebrating their independence, this old man was trying to stop riots in Naokhali.

Meanwhile the hero of the right Savarkar was writing mercy petitions to the Raj. And this might not please the right wing loonies but there is more chance that he was gay. And nathuram Godse was a cross dresser as a kid. Go figure.

LOL...... Gandhi trying to stop riots in Naokhali ?

Where was he during the "Mopilla riots" which happened dur to the "Kilafat movement" ?

For the uninitiated, Kilafat movement was "Calipate movement", with foolish Indians supporting the Islamic Caliphate which sided with germany during world war and was split up into multiple nations after the war.

Foolish Indians wanted to keep the islamic calipate whole :cheesy:

This emboldened the muslims in Kerala to do this to the Hindus.

BqplHQpCEAAiMQk.jpg

And what did Gandhi do ?

He absolved the Mopallias of any and all blame :lol: .............. and asked the hindus to "suck it up" to ensure "communal peace". :cheesy:

Here is Gandhi's comment on the Mopilla riots,

CM0sfQ8UEAAzJre.png

And here is Annie Basent on Gandhi,

CM0tqGKVAAAMT7x.png

I sometimes wonder, is evolution a reversible process?

If you could bring her under my training for a year (FOC) ........ I can guarantee that even Gandhi reincarnated would willingly and smiling take those three bullets again ... this time at her hands.

The promised results are BWB of 35-29-36. For the time being what she has evolved into is highly displeasing and distasteful to an ordinary human eye (like mine), understandable reason for being so hateful.

By the way one more added benefit ... after all that training her system would be cleansed of all that hate (the inner beauty) and she would only wish to mate and reproduce (young healthy babies), anyone of you sane indians can offer your services at that time i.e. if you have any juice left.

If you could bring her under my training for a year (FOC) ........ I can guarantee that even Gandhi reincarnated would willingly and smiling take those three bullets again ... this time at her hands.

The promised results are BWB of 35-29-36. For the time being what she has evolved into is highly displeasing and distasteful to an ordinary human eye (like mine), understandable reason for being so hateful.

By the way one more added benefit ... after all that training her system would be cleansed of all that hate (the inner beauty) and she would only wish to mate and reproduce (young healthy babies), anyone of you sane indians can offer your services at that time i.e. if you have any juice left.

Anne Besant had narrated the fate of an untouchable in 1921 Malabar riot in her reply to Gandhi

CM0uOFhUAAAoQfr.png

Press communiqué, Calicut 14th Nov. 1921.

Cm3jLMqVMAAuI4g.jpg

Anne Besant had narrated the fate of an untouchable in 1921 Malabar riot in her reply to Gandhi

You too can join the training sessions. It would release all the good hormones ...... you would like to mate and spread love. Come its FOC for you too.

You too can join the training sessions. It would release all the good hormones ...... you would like to mate and spread love. Come its FOC for you too.

Are you a recruiter for the ISIS ?

Are you a recruiter for the ISIS ?

Do ISIS promise you BWB of 35-29-35 ......... BWB if you couldn't understand is Bust Waist Bottom.

Your loss buddy ....... your loss. The Bhabi g deserves a better looking healthy fit you .... don't be selfish. Come join its free of cost baniye.

Do ISIS promise you BWB of 35-29-35 ......... BWB if you couldn't understand is Bust Waist Bottom.

Your loss buddy ....... your loss. The Bhabi g deserves a better looking healthy fit you .... don't be selfish. Come join its free of cost baniye.

Are you on medication ? if not, you should be. Ask imran for free medicines.

Back
Top Bottom