What's new

Mahatma Gandhi Reassasinated.

hahahahaha

dude if they are fringe. you be like fringest of all.

and your avatar is Darwin. that is artistic

Because he could not become Jinnah of Hindus.

He became Abul Kalam Azad of Hindus thats perfect.
I know you are king of cryptiness but a well argued point u have made not. Gandhi was killed because events on ground did not match his love to all philosophy. Their was no need to kill him. It would have been interesting to see his reactions to indias numerous domestic and international travails.

A legend admired all over the world, assassinated again yesterday.The most unfortunate part is, while discussing Gandhi with my colleagues (mostly under 30 and engineers), this same viewpoint echoes often. I sometimes wonder, is evolution a reversible process?

Stupid people trying to get some attention. I would have liked police to hit their dack with big dabdas. However unfortunately we can't do that in democracy. Here people openly supports terrorist and gets away. Some mechanism should be developed to deal these supporrs of murderers. I wold like to parade all these murderer and terrorist supporters and anti national slogan shouters to in public in tight shots by hitting dabdas on their back.

I know you are king of cryptiness but a well argued point u have made not. Gandhi was killed because events on ground did not match his love to all philosophy. Their was no need to kill him. It would have been interesting to see his reactions to indias numerous domestic and international travails.

If he could see the future, he won't have migrated from South Africa back to India.

Gandhi was useful to Nehru in life and death

Stupid people trying to get some attention. I would have liked police to hit their dack with big dabdas. However unfortunately we can't do that in democracy. Here people openly supports terrorist and gets away. Some mechanism should be developed to deal these supporrs of murderers. I wold like to parade all these murderer and terrorist supporters and anti national slogan shouters to parade in tight shots by hitting dabdas on their back.
Thank you, Hari. I am glad we are on same boat today.

They are called the fringe for a reason. For most gandhi is just a symbol not really in anyone's conscience thoughts today.
He is a caricature with sayings like majburi ka naam mahatma gandhi.
The partition killings didn't make him a popular guy.
His unpopularity was cemented by pakistan attacking India within months of independence while this guy was on hunger strikes for repatriating Pakistans share of the central bank booty.
Subsequent events like 1962 and 1965 wars brought real politik home to the average Indian.
India is too vast and too complex to be tied a single man's philosophies.

A caricature, to the fringe. That happens. And 1962 and 1965 had little or nothing to do with realpolitik being brought home.

Your reasoning is fascinating in a clinical sense.

These vile creatures hate him out of plain ignorance. You saw the reasons the lady gave at the end of that video. Gandhi was responsible for Partition of India, according to this uneducated cow.

Partition of India? That was British Raj India. Gandhi and the ancestors of these rats who are moaning in the video were the subjects of the British Raj, living under the Queen of England. They do not possess anything , the lands or resources. Jinnah and Muslims negotiated with the British Raj, not with Gandhi or any other person whose descendants now call themselves as Indians. Gandhi did not owe anything or was in a position to give anything.

If these lot are really bitter, and feel the itch to take out their frustrations, they should protest infront of British embassy.

These vile creatures hate him out of plain ignorance. You saw the reasons the lady gave at the end of that video. Gandhi was responsible for Partition of India, according to this uneducated cow.

They still think that. Also that he favoured Muslims (true to the extent that he did not hate them). And, subsequently, that his philosophy weakened the armed forces and led to 62 and 65; actually, some turd on this thread went and repeated this last one, conveniently overlooking whatever happened in 47-48, or 1961. Nothing like the convenience of a selective memory for the right wing dog-poop.

If he could see the future, he won't have migrated from South Africa back to India.

Gandhi was useful to Nehru in life and death
India has not done badly for itself.
Life span in 1947 for Indians was 29 years.
For the british was 60 years.
Now its 68 for Indians.
Similarly with less than 10 percent literacy in 1947 to now 75 %.
And poverty was more than 90 %.
Now its 20% with a much higher population.
No mass famines in which millions died on the streets. Google images it would be a eye-opener.
Only problem has been Pakistan with its delusions but that's not really in India's hands.

Partition of India? That was British Raj India. Gandhi and the ancestors of these rats who are moaning in the video were the subjects of the British Raj, living under the Queen of England. They do not possess anything , the lands or resources. Jinnah and Muslims negotiated with the British Raj, not with Gandhi or any other person whose descendants now call themselves as Indians. Gandhi did not owe anything or was in a position to give anything.

If these lot are really bitter, and feel the itch to take out their frustrations, they should protest infront of British embassy.

If you have something rational to say, do feel free. As far as this nonsense above is concerned, I wish you had kept silent and allowed us to continue to think of you as merely ignorant and ill-educated. Now that relatively harmless illusion is shattered.

He had gay tendencies as well. Some lover in south Africa.

But why the hatred to this extreme?

After the second world war came to an end, Indians realized that they had a masculine mascot to rally around...since then image of Gandhi started to take nosedive....The discovery that an Indian man led a modern mechanized infantry army right upto Imphal, changed the self image of Indian men a lot...this process was stymied when Congress took over the Indian state and blocked out positive promotion of Bose quite a lot...but after Internet became mainstream, Gandhi's legacy became dead both in India and abroad...His tantric Brahmacharya experiments after he suffered a wet dream at the age of 68 make for very very bad publicity in India, and his racist remarks in youth make for bad publicity abroad...He basically would sleep naked under the same blanket with two naked young women simultaneously to test his sexual control throughout the night...one of those women were his grandniece....Go figure:cuckoo:

These experiments happened from 1944 till his death

Secular Hindus look to Bose for inspiration
somewhat secular Muslims look to Maulana Azad for inspiration
Hindu nationalists look towards RSS for inspiration
Muslim fundamentalists look to Akbaruddin Owaisi for inspiration

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom