What's new

'Mahatma Gandhi is my hero', says Obama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghandi was a strange man, had his quirks, but did more than you or I are likely to do. (as far as his being racist, do not judge people of the past by todays standards, they would find our modern attitudes as strange. My grandfather was told as a boy to call the police if a black person even tried to talk to him)

a similar video about jinnah and i ll be banned...............i dont care about being banned but i am not insane enough to insult great people with personal attacks and i think jinnah was a capable leader....

Whatever he was he did a huge favor to India and has my eternal gratitude and respect for that.

Gandhi also refused to let his wife take penicillin even after the advise of British Physicians and his son who begged Gandhi to let his wife Khasturba take the medicine. He said the Lord (God) would heal her, not surprisingly she died months later. Meanwhile he contracted malaria and weeks later took quinine and made a fully recovery.
Can you provide a good source for that even i believe he was a big idiot but i doubt he would have done that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom