What's new

Germany, China, India working to out-compete us: Barack Obama

It is a new trend here.Merit seat alone cost(general category) at least 10 lakh rs.Now if you want to pick management seats it will
cost about 25-50 lakhs for donation itself in addition to fees.A middle class family cant afford that .You can study in AIIMS for les than 1000rs but for that you need to be extrabrilliant.Cost will be too less for chinese degrees.
\

I know that for sure.:cray:
I had appeared for AIIMs entrance and when i could not make it I went for engineering :P
But hey no regrets.:)

It is a new trend here.Merit seat alone cost(general category) at least 10 lakh rs.Now if you want to pick management seats it will
cost about 25-50 lakhs for donation itself in addition to fees.A middle class family cant afford that .You can study in AIIMS for les than 1000rs but for that you need to be extrabrilliant.Cost will be too less for chinese degrees.
like @he-man said lack of medical seat cause this problems.Now MBBS alone cant solve problems additional G also needed

are u talking about the rates 5 years back?

Paid ug seat-at least 45 lakh,go anywhere in india

Paid pg seat-starts from 80 lakh and goes till 2-2.5 crore.

U are free to ask any of ur friend or relative in medical stream

are u talking about the rates 5 years back?

Paid ug seat-at least 45 lakh,go anywhere in india

Paid pg seat-starts from 80 lakh and goes till 2-2.5 crore.

U are free to ask any of ur friend or relative in medical stream

Sorry I dont know the present situation ,if that is the case medicine is now a game only for extrabrilliant or extrarich people not for hardworkers
.But it was right when I join engineering.I dont interested in medicine .So I wrote engineering and got merit seat in a college affiliated to Kerala university.

Sorry I dont know the present situation ,if that is the case medicine is now a game only for extrabrilliant or extrarich people not for hardworkers
.But it was right when I join engineering.I dont interested in medicine .So I wrote engineering and got merit seat in a college affiliated to Kerala university.

Thats true man.
And those rates go up by 5-10 pc every year.

Engineering is cheaper as more seats are available

I know that for sure.:cray:
I had appeared for AIIMs entrance and when i could not make it I went for engineering :P
But hey no regrets.:)

I did a crash course in a coaching centre in Kottayam ,5 years ago.At that time centre has a star named Jaiben George ,
He can complete a tough mock question paper of All India Medicine ,within 30 minutes.I dont know him personally .but some of my friends there know him.
Later I heard he is in AIIMS Delhi and one of my friend tell me his fees is just 50rs!.
I dont know more about it or whether it is right or wrong

I did a crash course in a coaching centre in Kottayam ,5 years ago.At that time centre has a star named Jaiben George ,
He can complete a tough mock question paper of All India Medicine ,within 30 minutes.I dont know him personally .but some of my friends there know him.
Later I heard he is in AIIMS Delhi and one of my friend tell me his fees is just 50rs!.
I dont know more about it or whether it is right or wrong

Medical in india sucks.
Ur life sucks after u enter a medical college,then u prepare for pg and finally start earning when u are at least 26 or 27.

Even after that there is tension everyday and what does a md doctor gets(salaried)?

1 lakh per month after spending 10 years of his youth in books.

Back
Top Bottom