What's new

Madrassas in India attract Hindu students.

why don't you look at this ,from different angle.....

Indian madrassas ideology is also changing , they are incorporating modern education as base and religious study in parallel ,

it is good for India,two benefit
1>religious harmony
2>future Muslim student will not be typical mullah ,more Muslim student will be in position to join main stream society ,and that will have positive impact on Indian society

i am the best example , is been 10 year living in Muslim dominate society,so got the chance to interact with Muslim, so even i wish i can't hate Muslim in the name of religion, and it is vise versa

only those hate each other, who never got chance to interact with each other
Yes.
But I would like every Indian kid to go to a school instead of madrassas regardless of his/her religion.

Do they have a very science-orientated educational curriculum?
Unlike popular belief, These are not run by fanatics or preach religious hatred.The environment of these schools are just as normal as any other government schools and they produce some of the finest professionals in this country. These schools are not only attended by a significant number of non-Muslim students but every year millions of non muslim graduates and post graduates apply for job s there. Particular in Bengal,the Madrasahs are doing excellent work for years.

Do they have a very science-orientated educational curriculum?

Yes yes ... For them Islam is science ...

Like many jehadis in the forum claim that Islam has everything in it... Science , Politics , philosophy etc etc ...

Madrasahs will educate these poor illiterate Dalit Hindus into learning the real meaning of life and not to prostrate in front of a inanimate object or something humans have themselves domesticated for milk

A bohri shia self beater such as yourself sure is very proud of his imaginary friend that came in someone's dream!

See, its that easy to make fun of your retarded beliefs too. Moron.

Madrasas in Bengal are highly regulated, thanks to the left govt. No need to worry. Even, Madrasa teachers who are now recruited through exams by state govt are mostly Hindus.

A bohri shia self beater such as yourself sure is very proud of his imaginary friend that came in someone's dream!

See, its that easy to make fun of your retarded beliefs too. Moron.

Did my statement hurt very hard to you :P

Yes yes ... For them Islam is science ...

Like many jehadis in the forum claim that Islam has everything in it... Science , Politics , philosophy etc etc ...

Do they have the second law of thermodynamics? (Entropy/chaos will usually increase as time goes on).

That law incidentally is the same one that prevents any "Perpetual motion" machines from being built (since they will always lose energy over time).

Science in madrassas? LOL

Yeah they teach you to make IED's with fertilizers. Thats the most science you get.

Welcome to Defence.Pk

You joined today, so take some breath and relax.......

I guess in India they teach u that anyone who studies in a madrasah walks out with a rifle ... Nice.. No wonder u Indians are so messed up in the brain. No real education beyond propaganda

This is all you got.You cant understand this social achievement .After all Indian Muslims dont divide on the basis of Sunni,Shia,Ahmediyas etc and dont blown each other.

Do they have the second law of thermodynamics? (Entropy/chaos will usually increase as time goes on).

That law incidentally is the same one that prevents any "Perpetual motion" machines from being built (since they will always lose energy over time).

It's doesn't really increase imho, the world I would use is evolve.

Oh, sorry senior PDFite if I offended your politically correct views. Its nothing but an honour to be on this great forum. Have I misbehaved? Sincere Apologies.:hitwall:

Yes its so obvious I am twelve. And you cant even keep up in a debate with a twelve year old? Whats the point in you being 'not twelve'?

There's no debate dumbass.
It's just you acting stupid

Back
Top Bottom