What's new

Madrassas in India attract Hindu students.

Science in madrassas? LOL

Yeah they teach you to make IED's with fertilizers. Thats the most science you get.
Do they have the second law of thermodynamics? (Entropy/chaos will usually increase as time goes on).

That law incidentally is the same one that prevents any "Perpetual motion" machines from being built (since they will always lose energy over time).

Dont really know about that... But have heard that they have their own Laws of Forces like...

1. Every Bomb stays in the state of rest or uniform acceleration unless and until it is acted upon by a internally unbalanced mindfucked Suicide bomber...

2. The number of people killed in a blast is directly proportional to the amount of ammonium nitrat used and inversely proportional to time taken for detonation ...

And final and the most important ...

3. Our Blasts dont have a equal and opposite reaction...

You are talking thermodynamics literally. He is talking thermodynamics figuratively and is saying the law may not apply.

I guess entropy would not increase in a closed system as time went on, if you somehow managed to FREEZE TIME which is unlikely.

Or build a functional Maxwell's Demon, which might be even harder.

Further, Pakistan is not a closed system. Being Chinese you should know that. If not, you should read more in your papers about the so called Uighuir uprising.

The laws of thermodynamics do not apply to countries, even in a figurative sense.

Game theory would, but that was originally economics. Though I believe that theory has spread to a lot of different fields now.

Madrasahs will educate these poor illiterate Dalit Hindus into learning the real meaning of life and not to prostrate in front of a inanimate object or something humans have themselves domesticated for milk

Aah, bad luck for you.

If you read the article, The madrassas like the one shown in the OP rarely proselytize to their Hindu students.

Also the madrasas Have Hindu teachers that teach science and are pretty much equivalent to modern schools helped by the Government itself.

What India needs is not the supplanting of one medieval thought system with another. but a Rationalist thought process.

Another hindutva miracle

It is best to ignore them.

And no, Madrasas if used properly can be used for social good.

Having education is better than no education. If a student gets that at a Mission school or a madrasah as long as that Child has a shot at life I am all for it.

Fair enough, but I don't see the relevance of Islamic studies. Maybe they could make Islamic studies an optional subject.

I mean can you imagine catholic schools in India having "christian studies" as a compulsory subject for every student?

Exactly, but the morons on the other side will definitely fail to understand!!

You used the law to compare the situation metaphorically, not me.

Except I never did that. :rofl:

Learn to read please. This is what I said:

Do they have the second law of thermodynamics? (Entropy/chaos will usually increase as time goes on).

That law incidentally is the same one that prevents any "Perpetual motion" machines from being built (since they will always lose energy over time).

I asked "Do they have it". That's all.

I never compared it to anything in a metaphorical sense, dumbass. That was you.

You claim to be an educated Indian but you don't seem to be able to read simple sentences.

I would say it doesn't decrease. I would say it evolves to a state of thermodynamic equilibrium.

People use the word increase too liberally for my taste.

Now that does make sense.

Now this guy @kbf-raaf actually seems to be very educated.

Unlike cryptone.

You claim to be an educated Indian but you don't seem to be able to read simple sentences.
ok close it ......
yes they must

Ah and the venom seeps out of the saffron brigade.

:lol:

Ignoring all these Yindis, I think what this madrasa is doing, is a good thing. All madrasas in the world should be modernized.

Inshallah, all schools will be referred to as madrasas in India, in the near future.

These Indians act smart but really they are just 82 IQ monkeys

These Indians act smart but really they are just 82 IQ monkeys

funny_comments_pic12.jpg

Ah and the venom seeps out of the saffron brigade.

:lol:

Ignoring all these Yindis, I think what this madrasa is doing, is a good thing. All madrasas in the world should be modernized.

Inshallah, all schools will be referred to as madrasas in India, in the near future.
lol....

seem west Bengal is doing well in primary education

jus find it interesting that way i am sharing

ISKCON Mayapur Gurukul WEST BENGAL

ISKCON schools - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ISKCON schools are primary and secondaryschools run by, or otherwise affiliated with, the International Society for Krishna Consciousness (ISKCON), also known as the Hare Krishna movement. ISKCON schools have been established all over the world.[1][2] ISKCON schools are generally run independently, although the ISKCON Ministry of Educational Development (MED) may provide support and guidance in the establishment and running of these schools.

ISKCONMayapurGurukul20.JPG

ISKCONMayapurGurukul19.JPG

ISKCONMayapurGurukul17.JPG

ISKCONMayapurGurukul15.JPG

ISKCONMayapurGurukul14.JPG

ISKCONMayapurGurukul13.JPG

ISKCONMayapurGurukul12.JPG

ISKCONMayapurGurukul08.JPG

Back
Top Bottom