What's new

Madrassas give 'education of terrorism': BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj

^^
1. Off topic.

2. The recipe is still not mentioned. It says convert this convert that. But I want to know HOW to convert into Hinduism. We don't have the Kalima to recite.

1. so since its off topic the problem is solved- lets create another thread and make this Madrassa issue a non problem as well- :lol:-
2. you better come out with some kalima or something- RSS goons are planning for massive- as they call it "re-conversions"- :lol:-

His statement would be correct if he added a "some" before the sentence. It is wrong to generalize that all madrassas are terrorism factories.

again i ask the source for that are your madrasah textbooks ?
it's Called Indian history Mr if you ever had the chance to learn anything in your great India you would have known the "SOURCE"... Source is all books other than the Encyclopaedia of Ignorance you are holding in your heart that is stopping your brain to function properly and resulting in eternal blindness.... i cannot debate with a joker.. kindly bring in a serious debator or i should send a marasi to debate with you

Can you tell me which madrassa Prasad Shrikant Purohit or Swami Aseemanand went to?-

Sir we are not talking about P. Srikant's school of education but the flaws in Madarsa education system and the misuse of this novel institution for personal gain by misguiding kids in name of Allah.

Put ur hate glasses aside you'll see the reality.

Dar ul uloom rashtriya swayamsevak sangh. :)
You do not know about RSS. They are running Muslim educational institutions ect.
They always teach you to respect others, maintain peace and harmony and will never ask you to kill in name of God.

unlike in pakistan and bangladesh

the % of minorities to total population have only grown in INdia

pl check how many minorities you had in Pakistan in1947 and how many today

That's why your politicians give free hands to your hindu extremist to kill Muslims. And threatens Muslims to leave india. And then ultimately they are made PM after killing thousands of Muslims.

Indian Muslims have been going to Madrassas for pretty much all the time since independence. How many terrorists have been produced? I'm no fan of any religious schooling, by their very nature they are more likely to produce "graduates" with a very blinkered world view but to simply tar all madrassas like this is just idiotic.

Namaste-
whats the difference between you and this BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj?-
add the 13 thanks idiot brigade as well-
bhai jee ager wo mujhy follow kerty hain to is main difrrence kaha se a gya ? they are my followers not me .:D

madrasa akora khatak akeela aik maddrasa kafi hoa afghanistan ko aag main jalany ke liye or lal madrasa kafi hoa pakistan ko jalany ko .

let me remember you

mullah umer talib of ------akora khatak
usama bin laden------ talib of islamia univrasty madina
baitullah mehsood --------madrasa student
naik mohmmad madrasa ---------dar ul aloom wazerstan
hakeem ulla mehsood----------- dar ul aloom wazerstan
wali ur rehman---- jamia islamia imdadiyah
faqir mohmmad ------ panj pir madrasa
sufi mohmmad --------punj pir madrasa
fazl ulllah---------------punj pir madrasa
siraj haqani----------------- dar ul aloom haqaniya
jala ud deen haqqani -----dar ul aloom haqqaniya

these are those whom drag pakistan afghanistan to helllll deep in hell i leave many many other commanders and their fot solders 90% from madrasa student .

tum log dushman samny hoty hoy nhi dekhty ??????? kya madrasa quraan hadees ki trah holy hai ????????:angel:

Institutes of any type (esp religious) should be regulated for the content.

if you want to talk about facts< facts are that madrassas were never involved in terrorism but madrassas produced warriors who fought along with Hindus against British in the war for independence 1857. In Pakistan involvement started when U.S started looking for man power to fight against the threat of Soviet union.. CIA told Middle east regimes to ask their Preachers preach that infidels i.e. the atheists are coming to middle east... As we were supporting U.S policies in the region we had no other option but to follow their advice against Soviet Union.. as not only us but Islamic council announced jihad against Soviet union after their invasion of Afghanistan.. all of this was done with the help of CIA.... you are on the same path mr and you are on the same path to create mercenary armies ... you are on way to produce a Hindu mercenary army and a Buddhist mercenary army in the region up North...

if you want to talk about facts< facts are that madrassas were never involved in terrorism but madrassas produced warriors who fought along with Hindus against British in the war for independence 1857. In Pakistan involvement started when U.S started looking for man power to fight against the threat of Soviet union.. CIA told Middle east regimes to ask their Preachers preach that infidels i.e. the atheists are coming to middle east... As we were supporting U.S policies in the region we had no other option but to follow their advice against Soviet Union.. as not only us but Islamic council announced jihad against Soviet union after their invasion of Afghanistan.. all of this was done with the help of CIA.... you are on the same path mr and you are on the same path to create mercenary armies ... you are on way to produce a Hindu mercenary army and a Buddhist mercenary army in the region up North...
so they produce bunch of brainwashed fools.

You do not know about RSS. They are running Muslim educational institutions ect.
They always teach you to respect others, maintain peace and harmony and will never ask you to kill in name of God.

Yeah. And klu klux klan is not racist and violent in anyways..

Indian Muslims have been going to Madrassas for pretty much all the time since independence. How many terrorists have been produced? I'm no fan of any religious schooling, by their very nature they are more likely to produce "graduates" with a very blinkered world view but to simply tar all madrassas like this is just idiotic.
they might not produce terrorists , but they definitely have been producing terrorist sympathizers .

so they produce bunch of brainwashed fools.
current madrassa system have been compromised and infiltrated with Mosad, Raw, Cia and Saudi Iran related middle eastern agents using the poor orphans for their cause....this happened in phases.. Phase 1> British came to India and took the rule away from Muslim and Hindus...Phase 2 Initially religion was elite to middle class in case of both Hindus and Muslims... but as english took power away from these classes religion was left as an orphan... religion was given to the poor to be on sale and current day scenario is the result of the above two phases plus all what Cia is doing... who moved alqaida terrorist from all over the world to liybia and syria

they might not produce terrorists , but they definitely have been producing terrorist sympathizers .

Most of the leaders of terrorists organizations were graduated from different universities. They are not even enrolled in madrassahs.

Bin Ladin
Bin Laden former leader of alqaeda, from 1968 to 1976, attended the élite secular Al-Thager Model School.
Where he studied economics and business administration at King Abdulaziz University. he also earned a degree in civil engineering in 1979 or a degree in public administration in 1981. And he was also big fan of arsenal.

Ayman al-Zawahiri (current leader of alqaeda)

Was graduated from Cairo University in 1974. He also served three years as a surgeon in the Egyptian Army after which he established a clinic near his parents in Maadi. In 1978, he also earned a master's degree in surgery. He speaks Arabic, English and French.

Awad el-Sayed Atta a member of alqaeda, went to Cairo University to study engineering
And also went In Germany, where Atta enrolled in the urban planning graduate program at the Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg.

Back
Top Bottom